Tell Me How Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man dunks Ali's head back into the water again, which only serves to make her orgasm even more intense. Unlike before where she kept her mouth closed, Ali moans hard into the water as she can't help herself. Her body turns extremely hot as the water from the sink moves all over her naked body from her struggles.

When Ali's head is forced out of the water, she moans fast and hard to show her attacker that she's cumming. She doesn't mean to do this, but like the other times, her body feels out of control. The dark emotions seem to take over where she can only feel instead of think. Where the pleasure is so great that she doesn't want to feel anything else.

Ali's rapist keeps fucking her against the sink, but positions her so she's forced to look at herself in the mirror. The mirror is wet from all that's happened, but Ali can see herself. The only thing is, Ali doesn't recognize whom she sees. The woman in the mirror looks nothing like her at all. The woman she sees has her large tits bouncing as she's fucked, with her wet hair matted to her head and is moaning like a whore. That's not the woman she sees when she looks into the mirror each morning. The woman she normally sees is well groomed, very intelligent as well as fully in control.

The man fucking Ali then lets out an evil laugh. It's the first real sound he's made other than grunting or moaning while taking what he wants. Ali hears this even as she cums and knows it isn't good. It makes her prepare to have her head dunked again, where she closes her eyes and mouth.

Still laughing as he thrusts into her, the man does lower Ali's head, but not like before. Before he was violent in shoving her head into the full sink, making water splash all over. But this time he isn't fast or violent. This time he lowers her slow while still making her face herself in the mirror.

Moaning as the waves move over her and her pussy feels like it is on fire, Ali sees what the man is doing. Instead of her head going in the water-filled sink, he's lowered her tits into he sink. He's lowered her upper body enough that both breasts somehow go into the sink. This is rather amazing as they bounce and swing hard from the force of him ramming into her.

Ali feels her breasts be dunked into the water where they still try to bounce as she's fucked from behind. The two large orbs swish around, sending water everywhere as they take up so much of the sink. It splashes water all over her front and the floor.

The man then suddenly hoists Ali's upper body upward to make her go to a standing position now. Laughing even harder, the man forces her to bend while still standing like this, never stopping his raping of her pussy as he does.

Fresh humiliation pumps into Ali as she understands what he's doing. With her being held in this bent position, she is now forced to feel her wet tits bounce and smack into the mirror. Over and over her breasts smack against the wall, splashing water and blurring the reflection when they hit. Her heavy tits swing hard, bouncing comically against the mirror and making it shake in some sort of act as the man shows how comical he thinks Ali's body happens to be.

Being disrespected in this new way renews Ali's dark orgasm. It doesn't help that the man reaches around and starts to choke her again. She is now made to see the blurred image of herself being raped, her tits crashing into the wall/mirror as white spots begin at the edges of her vision.

"Ouch!" Ali cries in pain as she's suddenly pushed onto the wet floor. The man pulls out of her and pushes her down, hard. With her arms tied behind her, Ali has no way to stop the hard fall, where she lands face down.

Most of the fall is absorbed by her breasts due to them being so large, not that it makes it feel any better. Ali has the wind knocked out of her, which feels doubly intense as she is still in the midst of her orgasm. This makes her start to panic due to her thinking she's not able to breath any longer. That this is how she will meet her end.

After a few moments Ali is able to get some air inside her. As she lays on the ground, she hears her rapist moaning and groaning, only he's not doing anything to her. He's no longer even touching her.

Still feeling the last of her orgasm as it ripples over her body, Ali then feels a new humiliation. Ali's rapist does indeed cum, but instead of cumming inside her like the others did, he finishes the job while standing over her. When he cums, his seed shoots all over her backside where it lands on her back, shoulders, ass, even feet. On purpose he swings his cock as he cums, wanting to cover her the best he can with his cum.

Letting her face press against the floor, Ali doesn't move as he does this. She doesn't move nor say anything as she is made to feel like a cum receptacle. Instead she lays on the cold, wet floor, feeling the warm cum land all over her.

The man keeps jerking himself off for a while after he cums, or so Ali thinks. She hears the familiar sound of jerking off, but no more cum lands on her. Her only thought is that the man is trying to make sure every bit of his seed lands on her, so he keeps going to make sure.

Humiliated worse than she believed possible by what's been done to her, Ali hears the man adjust his pants. She knows he's pulling them back up, just like the others did because he's about to leave. A moment later, Ali groans in pain as the man literally steps on her back as he walks over her on his way to the door. She then hears the door open and the man leave, not even bothering to turn off the faucet.

Feeling like she's achieved her goal in coming here, Ali considers how low she feels. How humiliated, how pathetic, how used. After all, she's on the floor, her arms trapped behind her while naked. The dark arousal in her flows as she understands she has been raped not once, or twice, but three times. For now she feels her womanhood throbbing hard where that unique soreness makes her keep her legs spread.

Ali didn't think she would end up like she is now, naked, her clothes destroyed, tied up and helpless. For now she's not even sure what her next step is. The only thing she can think to do is try to stand and go out into the bar for help. Surely someone would help her. What other choice does she have? And that's assuming she can even make it to her feet.

The restroom door opens but Ali doesn't turn her head to see who it is. Instead she keeps the side of her face pressed on the wet floor, still feeling dazed. She waits for the shocked reaction of whomever just entered as she's sure she is quite the sight to see.

Despite feeling drunk from her orgasms, Ali is able to think somewhat logically. This lets her know that since this new person didn't gasp or rush to help her, it has to be "another" that knows she's here. Another man to use her.

Her theory is proven correct as hands start to help Ali stand up. She's grabbed under her arms and lifted to where she gets her legs under her. As she is lifted, the man doesn't say anything nor ask any questions. It's eerily scary how he's very quiet as he lifts her, making the music playing in the bar is the only real sounds she hears.

Now standing, Ali sways a little. She attempts to look around to see how this new man looks, but he moves behind her before she can. To this, Ali expects he's going to force her to bend again, or maybe push her against the wall so he can fuck her. Because of this, she prepares for the blow, her body tensed.

Instead something is wrapped around Ali's neck. It moves down over her head where the object lands on her shoulders surrounding her entire neck. A moment later, the object is tightened, making her eyes widen as it goes completely around her neck.

Panicking, Ali tries to move forward, but the object around her throat doesn't let her. When she steps forward, it tightens much harder, cutting off all her air. It's when she does this that Ali understands that the man has wrapped a belt around her neck. A belt that he's holding the end too.

Choking, the man pulls on the end of the belt, forcing it to tighten even more to send a message. But Ali soon understands that he isn't really choking her, but pulling. He's wanting her to follow him.

Ali's body is forced to the side where she has to go along with the way he's pulling or risk something horrible like choking to death or a snapped neck. She tries to protest, to beg him to stop but the belt is so tight around her neck that she can't. It's not tight enough that all air is cut off, but it still terrifies her. And with her hands stuck behind her, she can't even try to pull the belt off. Instead she's made to follow him as he drags her into one of the three stalls in the small bathroom.

"Nooo," Ali tries to croak out as the end of the belt is tosses up into the air. Looking that direction, Ali sees the man wrapping the end of the belt to the overhead frame of the stall door. He pulls on it until he's able to make something of a knot with the belt around the frame, trapping the belt from the overhead metal frame to her neck.

Doing this actually makes things better for Ali as it releases a lot of pressure that was on the belt. She's able to freely breathe and can even move a bit due to the slack in the belt. The odd thing is, she's now just standing in the stall's open door, not able to see what the man is doing because he is behind her. Ali knows she can try to turn to see what he is doing, but gets the feeling that he doesn't want this.

The music still plays, making Ali understand this is why no one has come to check out any of the noise that's she's made. Sure, there is a sign on the door, but if the staff heard a strange sound you would think someone would go and check it out. Then again, Ali understands this is a place where you keep to yourself.

Ali starts to hear a strange sound from behind her. At first she thinks the guy is licking his lips over and over, or maybe eating something wet. The sound is wet and sloppy and keeps repeating.

Unable to help herself, Ali partly turns her head to find that the man is indeed standing behind her. She sees that he appears to be playing with himself as his pants are pulled down and his hard cock is in his hand where he strokes it.

Finding this strange, Ali moves to look forward again, only at the last moment she sees him squirt something into his hand from a small bottle. Looking back again, Ali finds that the bottle is a small bottle of KY lube. And that the man is squirting handfuls of it into his hand, then rubbing it all over his cock.

"No!" Ali then gasps as it clicks why he would be doing this. At first she thought it was just his way to get off, that he wanted to look at her as he pleasured himself, knowing she is trapped. But no. After what the rapist did to her last night when he broke in, she knows the reason for the lube.

"Now, now. None of that," the man chuckles as he grabs hold of Ali's hips when Ali tries to move. The man openly laughs at her as it's not like she can go anywhere. Even trying to move forward makes Ali choke herself.

Struggling, Ali still tries to pull away from the man. She twists and turns as he pulls on her hips, trying to get her to walk backward towards him. The man then sits on the toilet, his lubed up hard cock sticking up as he continues to pull Ali.

In this helpless position, Ali's ass is forced backward. As this happens, the belt tightens more and more as the slack disappears. This makes her feel it tighten around her throat, where she gets scared of what may happen if he keeps going.

"Nooooo," Ali begs whole heartedly as the man starts to force Ali to somewhat sit on his lap. When her ass is forced downward, she feels his hard cock being positioned between her ass cheeks. Ali then starts to pout as his hard cock finds its way to press directly against her ass, where it is ready and lubed to violate her.

"Shut up. You taking it up the ass, bitch," Ali's rapist tells her in a more serious tone as he pulls on her hips much harder as he begins to force his cock inside her most private hole. The man is made to go slow, but being rather cruel, he forces his dick inside Ali's ass. With her own weight being used against her, Ali is made to sit on the man's cock.

Slowly Ali is forced downward where the belt starts to choke her. The man changes his grip on her to hold her trapped arms and well as her hip, which prove to be a better place to grab her. He's able to force her down much easier, not caring how she is choked while doing it.

Ali finds herself crying as she's sitting on a cock. A cock that is able to move inside her ass, thanks to it being used not but a day before. After a few moments, she sits on the man's lap completely, feeling his cock buried inside her in the most uncomfortable manner. She sits there, barely able to breath as she feels the unique violation that she asked to happen.

"Get going," the rapist orders Ali, slapping the back of her head in a mean manner. This causes Ali to cry harder, which is a strange feeling for her as she rarely ever cries. But the humiliation and violation of being ass-raped makes her do this. Where she is not only scared for her life, but is going to have to rape her own ass by riding this man's cock.

With tears falling down her already wet face, Ali uses her legs to lift her body up and off the man's cock. As she does, she winches and twitches, feeling the hard manhood being pulled out of her ass. But as she feels it almost all the way out of her, Ali moves to sit back down, forcing it to go inside her again to violate her.

Crying as this is too much for her to take, Ali does indeed ass rape herself on the man's cock. Going slow she moves up and down, letting his manhood take her ass. Feeling beyond violated, Ali tries to figure a rhythm to this as whenever she sits all the way, she is choked by the belt to the point she can't breathe.

Ali's rapist soon takes over by grabbing Ali's hips forcing her up and down. When he does this, he quickly makes her ass gape to the point it is much easier for her to bounce on his shaft. This becomes a forceful affair, where Ali feels her large tits start to bounce from the movement.

The door of the restroom suddenly opens and laughter rings out. Ali turns to look at the open door, not stopping her movement as her rapist forces her to keep going. Her rapist makes her bounce even harder on his cock now, even if someone is coming in.

Stunned Ali looks at the door, her tits bouncing, tears coming down. It's a woman at the door. A woman that looks like she belongs at this bar, unlike Ali. She looks at the scene, her eyes drawn to the massive breasts bouncing. Shaking her head the woman shuts the door, not wanting to be apart of whatever gross act she thinks is happening.

Sobbing from this, Ali has a forced orgasm. Made to feel more of a victim than she thought she could, Ali cums hard. It's the thought that the woman will go back and tell everyone about what she saw that does it. That the woman will tell everyone about the whore taking it up the ass in the restroom. The whore who wants to be choked to death while taking it up the butt.

Ali's orgasm moves over her and in a way hurts, but in a good way. It's truly a forced orgasm as Ali doesn't want to cum from what is happening to her but can't stop it. She indeed wanted a forced experience, but what's happening to her is too much for her. Too dark, too painful, too real. So as the waves of pleasure move over her, she feels beyond ashamed to enjoy them. It causes her to feel tortured as she wants to send the joy away, but that dark part of her soul welcomes it.

"That's right bitch. You taking it up the ass. That's what he should have done to you. You know that, don't you?" the rapist croons in an almost loving fashion as Ali bounces on his cock, feeling like she is ruining her ass by doing so.

It takes Ali a while to realize what her rapist said, but she figures he watched her video. He watched the video and by some miracle, he lives around her. That would mean...he found her comment.

"Ahhhhh, there we are..." the man says in a long and loving manner. He then forces Ali to sit on his cock all the way again, only this time he scoots his hips back some, forcing her to move even further back while sitting. The effect is powerful as it chokes Ali again, not letting her breathe at all, but also making her feel the man cum in her ass.

Helpless and held, the man cums inside of Ali's ass as she is choked. Over and over she feels his cock throb as it shoots out his seed, but instead of enjoying it, Ali tries to stand or move. Desperate to breathe she repeatedly tries to stand or at least move forward, but the man holds her in place. He forces her to see white as he wants every drop of his cum to empty into her.

Ali is then let go, where she tries hard to stand. Tired and about to pass out, her rapist actually has to help her stand, otherwise she wouldn't be able to get his cock out of her. He helps lift her up where Ali has to lean against the stall wall. There she takes in gasps of air as well as feeling her gaping violated ass.

Sobbing and still feeling the lingering orgasm minutes later, Ali feels the man walk past her out of the stall. He actually pushes her out of the way as he walks from behind her. The man doesn't even give her a last look back before he exits out of the restroom door, leaving her like this.

Ali sobs harder knowing she has effectively screwed herself. Unless someone comes to save her, she's in serious trouble. As tired as she is, she knows she can't sit, or she'll choke herself to death. She can't even kneel for the same reason. And with her arms trapped behind her, they are as good as gone.

The dark feeling inside of her still swirls as part of her is loving this. It's exactly what she wanted, but at the same time it is not. She never meant for it to be this dangerous. Nor did she think every part of her would be used and abused. It makes her feel like she is falling down a bottomless pit of arousal.

Minutes pass as Ali remains stuck in the stall. She struggles with the zip ties around her wrists, as well as trying to get her head free of the belt. But no matter how she struggles, she is stuck. Stuck and naked, which makes her completely helpless. The feeling of it is so powerful, Ali forgets that she could call for her as she is not gagged.

Suddenly the women's restroom door is slammed open. A large, mountain of a man stands at the door, one arm keeping it open and his upset glaze looking at Ali. When he fully sees her, his already upset look gets even more annoyed.

"Damn it!" the man shouts as if he just witnessed his expensive car get destroyed. He then marches into the restroom looking like an MMA fighter headed to fight. Ali can tell that he must work for the bar, or is maybe even the owner. That he isn't part of whatever is happening here tonight.

Ali wants to beg the guy for help. To beg him to free her. To release her and let her go. Or at the very least, to remove the belt from her throat. Only, no words come out. Instead she looks at the man and whimpers like a hurt dog. Her face stays bright red as he's able to see her naked and used body, making her feel so very ashamed of herself, as well as extremely aroused.

"You the rape-whore those guys were talking about?" the man asks Ali, stepping up to her and looking her in the eyes. Ali's face burns even hotter at hearing this, as in her mind she pictures all the men that used her standing in a circle laughing about what they did.

"I just eight-sixed some loud asshats boasting about fucking some rape-whore in the restroom," the large man tells Ali.

What worries Ali isn't what he says but the way he says it. There's no concern for her in his face nor in his words. He doesn't seem to care at all that Ali is in trouble or that she was raped. If anything, he seems upset that he's having to deal with this situation. That he's made at her for this happening at his bar.