Tell Me How Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They...they..." Ali tries to say, her shame and arousal so strong it makes her heart pound uncontrollably. Ali wants to tell him that they did all this to her. That she just wants to go home. To tell him that she was just repeatedly raped and abused.

"Shut it. They were talking about some dumbass porn video you made?" the man asks, showing no sympathy at all for what she is trying to say. Ali's face goes pale at this. She wants to tell him that it's not like that. That she didn't make a willing video at all, but one was made of her. He makes it seem like she was in a porno or something, but it's not like that at all.

The man steps back and looks at Ali, still very annoyed. He then crosses his arms while staring her directly in the eyes. The look he has is so intense that Ali fears he may start slapping her or worse. That he is very much upset and couldn't care if she is naked or choking.

"Those dumb shits are going to keep coming in tonight, aren't they?" the man then asks Ali, as if she is supposed to know. To this Ali doesn't know if she is supposed to answer or not as the man hasn't waited to hear any of her other answers.

"Fucking freaks. Have to bring your weird, fucked-up sex shit here, fucking up my bar, messing with my business," the Bar Man berates Ali as she remains helpless and scared.

Ali opens her mouth to apologize. To try and explain that it's not like that. That she didn't intend for this to happen. That she was looking for something to happen, but not to be taken advantage of like she was.

"Knowing you sick fuckers, you gonna keep coming all night, aren't you? Even if I say I kicked your bitch-ass out, they will look all around, getting into all my shit thinking it's a damn game," the Bar Man rants.

Ali shakes her head NO at this, trying, without words to convince him that she's not a part of this. That she'll leave and never come back. Once she is freed, she will never come within a mile of this place.

"Fine. Fuck it. I'll put you outside. Then make you freaks will stay out," the Bar Man growls as if he's made a decision. Ali doesn't fully understand what he means by this, but it doesn't sound good. This makes her more scared that she has been all night causing her to be unable to speak at the moment.

Ali then realizes she's never been helpless in front of, well, a normal person. In the past two days, the men who have made her helpless have been her rapists. Both stripped her and got to see every inch of her helpless body as she is now. Whomever this man is, he isn't a rapist at all. He's just a normal guy, most likely the bar owner trying to protect his business.

Being naked and helpless in front of a "normal" person makes Ali humiliated in a way that goes beyond sexual pleasure. It feels as if this a secret life of hers, a life of secret kinks that has now been exposed to the world. That this man now knows that she not only enjoys dark kinks, but has actively taken part in them to the point of being strung up in a bar's bathroom.

Ali feels that even if he didn't ask for it, he deserves to see her like this, as it is becoming the real version of her. The normal, well groomed girl that goes to college and has a high GPA feels more like her alter-ego than the real her now. The real version of her is the one who has to show her large tits and pussy to everyone so they can see how pathetic she wants to feel.

"Please," Ali whimpers as the man reaches up and undoes the end of the belt that's tied to the stall door frame. She expects him to remove the belt from her neck, but the man doesn't. Instead he treats the end like a leash, pulling on it to force Ali to start walking with him towards the door.

Feeling like she isn't herself, Ali is led out of the restroom and into the dark hallway. There she steps on her own clothes as the Bar Man leads her like some sort of animal. That she is the sick sex freak that he claims she is.

Stunned, Ali is walked into the bar and in front of everyone as the Bar Man leads her to the front door. Everyone sees her raped body, her tied hands, choked neck and bouncing tits as she's walked out like a punished brat. There she hears laughter and whistles as she's kicked out of the bar, made to feel like she's the bad guy.

After exiting the bar and going into the cool night, Ali expects the man to set her free. To free her arms and neck and tell her to get the fuck out of here. She wouldn't even mind if he kicked her in the ass to make her start walking.

Only the Bar Man doesn't. Instead he keeps walking with Ali, leading her deeper into the outside. Following behind him and still unable to speak, she walks on the sidewalk, the lights showing off her entire body. There she is led to the side of the bar.

The side of the bar is against a forest/wooded area. There's a small clearing there, filled with tons of beer cans, bottles and cigarette butts, but other than that, not much else. Just the edge of a dark forest, making her remember back to the neighborhood park where this all started.

"Come on, stop dragging. You act like you the fucking victim or something, you sick bitch," the Bar Man yells, pulling on the leash hard. When he does, the belt tightens around Ali's neck, causing her to choke briefly. In hopes to stop this, Ali rushes forward, practically running to move along side him to let the belt stay loosened.

The Bar Man finally stops when they are about halfway between the front and back of the bar. Ali can see why they stopped here as well as there is a very large tree stump next to them. A huge tree appears to have been here once but was cut down. The stump is about three feet high off the ground but is maybe two feet in diameter. Only Ali spots two separate leather straps drilled into the tree stump laying across it.

Looking around, Ali sees a large stack of firewood stacked against the side of the bar. Her logical mind then pieces together that this stump must be where they cut their firewood. That they place the chunk of wood on the stump, swing an axe and then place the end pieces in the pile. The leather straps on the stump must be used to secure the uncut wood so it doesn't fall over or move as it sits on the stump.

"Come on, bend over it," the Bar Man orders, motioning to the stump. Ali looks to where he points and then back to him, with what he wants being truly clear. The Bar Man wants her to bend over the stump where her hips and stomach will rest on it. There he'll connect the leather straps over her to trap her, in which her bottom and head will be free for people to, well, rape. Not to mention how her tits will dangle over to be quite the sight.

"Please...I'm sorry. Don't do this to me, please," Ali is finally able to get out. She's finally able to beg the Bar Man, or in her mind, the normal man, to not let this happen. What she fails to get out is that she's scared of what may happen. Not that she is scared of being kidnapped, which she is scared of, but that she's scared it'll change her.

Ali knows that coming to this bar was a mistake. That she should have let those dark kinks fester inside of her where she would contain them. Now that they are unleashed, she's scared that if she is made to experience this, it'll be the end of her. The smart girl with a bright future will be gone, and some perverted rape-wanting sex freak will replace her. This is what she feels deep inside of her, which makes her start to sob again.

"Shut the fuck up. You fucking freaks are going to do this anyway, and I don't want you fucking with my bar. So bend the fuck over so they can do whatever sick shit OUT HERE and leave my bar alone," the Bar Man yells, ignoring Ali.

Feeling a part of herself die and be reborn when he says this, Ali understands that this is the end. That she will never be normal again. That after tonight, she'll only feel normal if she's naked and being violated.

Stunned and humiliated with tears nonstop rolling down her cheeks, Ali bends over the large stump. Actually she bends just a little, then falls over it since her hands are tied behind her. Sniffling she doesn't say anything as the Bar Man positions her better. He grabs her and moves her so her hips are on the edge of the tree stump where her legs are spread wide, making sure her pussy is easily accessible.

Muttering to himself about protecting his bar, the Bar Man pulls both the straps over Ali's back. After they are tightened, Ali is pinned down again and unable to move. Well, all except her tits which dangle and swing.

"Fucking freaks," the Bar Man curses as he walks away, not even doing Ali the favor of removing the belt from around her neck. The man walks away, making no mention of when he will free her or even check on her. It makes her feel the opposite will be true, that he's hoping she'll be gone when he returns.

Ali sniffles and cries softly as she lets her upper body hang off the side of the stump. Her dark arousal runs free now, knowing that her stupid choice and dark sexual thoughts have led her to this point.

Where she is, Ali can hear the door of the bar open whenever someone goes in or out. She understands that even if she isn't gagged, it wouldn't be wise to call for help. If she does, it'll just bring trouble. Right now, only those that know she's here will come looking for her. Calling for help would mean everyone would find her.

So Ali stays quiet, knowing that the Bar Man will no doubt direct any "weirdos" that come in to where she is. In her somewhat still logical mind, Ali reflects that he could charge to make money. Tell the rapists where she is for a price, which they would probably happily pay.

"Hey, hey! There you are!" an excited male voice proclaims. Still sobbing, Ali hears the man's footsteps coming towards her as her dark arousal pumps throughout her.