Tell me how you REALLY feel

Story Info
I asked my wife about her sex with other men.
917 words
3.18
22.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linde
Linde
101 Followers

Please don't read this if you are not interested in cuckolding.

"Hey, Babe. I'm home." my wife, Linda said as she came home from her visit with Jeff.

"How did everything go?" I asked.

"Lots of fun." she replied.

That's it. No explanation. No details. My wife just got home from an afternoon -- I guess you could call it a date -- with one of her favorite single guys. A "fuckbuddy" I guess you'd call him.

"Come on, babe, you know I'd love to hear the details." After being married to this lovely lady for so many years, I've come to realize that the excitement of having extra-marital sex was huge turn on for both of us. Years ago, we began swinging with other couples. We would often play all together in the same room or sometimes we split up and played in separate rooms. It was lots of fun and very exciting. After some time, I found that watching her fucking and sucking other guys was even more exciting for me and Linda was more than happy to play along. On occasion she would meet with these men on her own. Having her tell me the about the experience was the most exciting part for me.

Today I was really looking forward to just that, hearing about her most recent rendezvous with Jeff. "How many times did he make you cum? How about Jeff? Did he fill your pussy with cum?" I could have kept bombarding her with questions, but I knew better.

"You know I'm not good at that." She said. I don't like talking about it. You're welcome to join us, next time you know."

"Listen, I know that you don't want me there all the time, and Jeff likes some private moments with you. I just want to be able to picture it in my mind when I jerk off." My next question crossed the line and wasn't at all fair. In retrospect, I'm sorry I asked.

"Is he better than me in bed?"

No answer at first. Just a strange look in her eyes. "Not so much better," she explained, "but different. I love you. And sex with you is always very nice. I feel closer to you, and I love your gentle touches. When we fuck, I don't usually cum, but I feel warm and connected and loved. You can always make me cum with your tongue."

"And Jeff?"

"Well. I don't love Jeff, but sex with him is always hotter than hell. I mean an older guy like you can't be expected to last as long or get as hard as a strong, younger man like Jeff! He can make me cum like crazy and I'm always sore after I've been with him -- a wonderful sexy kind of sore. He fucks like crazy."

I suppose I should have left it at that, but I had to go back for more. "So, in other words, he's really a better fuck than I am."

"Oh, geeze, stop. If you need to compare, then here it is. Sex with you is pleasant. It's reassuring and comforting. But that's it. It sure isn't the crazy, wild and orgasmic fucking like with other guys like Jeff. They fill my desire for passion. My need to be swept away in erotic wild sex. They cum more and harder, andso do I. Hell, I took more loads of cum this afternoon than I get from you in a month. They BOTH came in my mouth, my pussy and on my tits several times!

"Wait, What? They? Did you say they?"

"OH god, yes. They. Jeff brought a friend. They double teamed me for god's sake. Christ, they bring out my dirty slutty side. That's why it's sometimes better when you stay home, then I can really let loose and be a dirty whore. They filled my pussy completely and send me into convulsions. At one point they spit roasted me. I sucked Jeff's hard cock while his friend rammed me from behind. I've never squirted before, but I certainly did today. It felt wonderful. The guys talk about you as being a cuckold and I laugh along with them because it's kinda true. You are a cuck, aren't you.

"Holy shit! Seriously!" I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. But my cock was hard. Really hard. Linda noticed.

"So why don't you come over here and lick all of their cum out of my pussy, Cucky," she said with a naughty grin.

I never thought of myself as a cuckold, but I suppose I did fit the description. Linda stripped off her clothes and sat down on the couch right in front of me. Her full titties fell slightly against her chest. Her usually pink pussy was red and swollen.

What else could I do? I spread her pussy lips apart and dove in with my tongue. Her cunt was red from hard use and very wet from the guys' cum and her juices too. I buried my whole face in her pussy and lapped up all the juices. We both loved it.

She laughed and said, "Well, this opens up a whole new world, doesn't it?"

I can get used to this. I'll always be there for her when she needs to be loved and treated like a lady, but there will always be other guys willing to treat her like a slut.

Maybe next time I can watch, AND clean up.

Linde
Linde
101 Followers