All Comments on 'Tell Me What You See'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Fun story, Mr. Knight

A nice break from the cuck and sharing stories that have become the new status quo in LW.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Funny read. Pacing seemed off at times but everything else was a good light hearted laugh.

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago
I guess everybody is an expert on something

HDK has decided to give us a glimpse into his expertise and it was damn fun.

mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago
So may boob puns

So... Did you enjoy writing a story just use every jiggling mountain pun you could. Fit in? After all the discussion of twin peaks is a long appreciated art form. I don't even think you re used a mammalian mammary metaphor the entire story. Color. Me. Impressed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I have never heard so many names for boobs

It was a funny story also..........(5)

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was an interesting idea for a story, but all the "humourous" euphemisms for breasts just made the dialogue painful to read.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Good story.

Wives not believing their husbands

is a sad thing.

I've been there, I know.

Well put into a story here

with a happy ending.

Thanks HDK for your input.

Top ratings from me.

SkyKing7SkyKing7over 4 years ago
Two Problems...

First: I got up at 2:00 a.m. with severe indigestion and could not get relief. So...I found this story and read it. I laughed so loud my wife woke up and started babying me about not feeling well while simultaneously not buying it due to the ill timed outburst (it was the line about the mammary macular degeneration).

Second: Once I was able to finish reading the story, I temporarily thought you were overdoing the tit references after a bit. It caused me to seriously reevaluate my belief system. I have concluded that today’s political environment was beginning to get to me as it is literally impossible to over appreciate breasts. I respect and value women. They deserve to be judged by their own merits and not objectified by others. But damn, titties are fun until they are turned into weapons. 5 melon sized stars!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
The puns never stop

Fun story and well written. Enjoyed it. Happy Holidays.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 4 years ago
LOL

I liked it. Needed a good laff, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should be in the Humour section

What a waste of time

ToymandaveToymandaveover 4 years ago
Thanks for the laugh!

Absolutely hilarious! Thank you!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
"he had a smile the medics couldn't wipe off his face"

Fun read. But what happened to the video? Eh...never mind. Not going back to reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not cute, not quirky, not fun

In fact it was absolutely shit.

This line for example was supposed to be what exactly?

"She couldn't talk fast enough once I applied a double tit twister to her shock absorbers,"

Ffs that is something a moronic teenager would think is a good line.

Whatever you used to have in storytelling is long gone.

Time to call it a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Um

This is not at all like your usual witty humor. Repeating humorous names for breasts is not, in and of itself, humorous. Unless there is a deeper level here that I have missed, this is just bad. Well below your usual caliber story. Sorry 3 stars.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago

<b>A fun one.,/b>

HDK does have a way with words.

I liked it.

Lue

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago

A humorous HDK sampling of our colorful English tongue vis-a-vis descriptives of les grand tetons. Very fun. Thanks

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 4 years ago
Excellent...

... as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Vocabulary, simply amazing.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

This story is funny! Not quit as good as Not Guilty, but funny just the same.

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A post script please

How did it all wash out? How did the truth get to their friends vindicating him from the lies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad, but needs some tlc

Thank you anyway

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Creative humor

Thanks for this creative humorous submission, it is a welcome read from the normal LW pieces.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
As always...

... a fun, original and well written story. Happy New Year!

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 4 years ago

That was fun! I've never heard so many euphemisms for large breasts before. HDK at his best.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

A damn fine, funny read

Very well smithed. A humorous read first thing in the morning is a great way to start the day. Thanks for sharing your 5* talent.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'm going to be laughing all day!

If you missed a term for breasts, I don't know what it is. And you never used the same one twice! That's a great accomplishment! However, whatever happened with the security video? It seems that showing that was his ticket out of the dog house.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
The return of Mr. Titman

Hilarious story, HDK. Sadly, we flat-chested ones are left envious. Maybe you do a nice ass story, sometime? Your usual form and wit. Five stars from me, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great funny story

It's strange how all the asshole anonymous comments come in the middle of the night and use those spellings. Could there be Australian roots there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened to reviewing thesecurity tape?

I may have missed something but it may have been worth first reviewing the tape to see if anyone else had been propositioned in the kitchen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The title

It is always a fun exercise to analyze how HDK uses the Beatle's catalogue to provide the complex layers over top of what others might dismiss as "just another stupid story". I find when I go to the original song lyrics, and re-examine the dialogue HDK uses, the purposeful master strokes reveal more complexity. It has always been that way. I remind others to try that approach, and you'll suddenly remember why HDK is and always has been the best of the best among us.

Thanks for everything! Hope you keep em coming in the new year!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Hilarious! I couldn't get through an exchange without stopping to laugh out loud.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Powersworder Re: "all the "humourous" euphemisms for breasts just made the dialogue painful to read." - Fuck, that was one of the best parts!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Good Harddaysknight humor" - He didn't NEED the video proof (as he shouldn't, she should have believed him!) because the kids did, and showed her the light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow your work has had a serious decline

This was almost unreadable! Have you had surgery on your brain recently?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
A good comedy

this one made me laugh, well, chuckle.

3/5

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
4 Stars!

Boy! The Grinch who stole Christmas seems to have broken into Literotica also, judging from some of the crappy comments made by some Anons.

While I'm the last one to offer constructive criticism to a writer of your quality, I just have to pass along a rule of creative writing from a course I once took: If you show a gun in chapter one, you MUST use that gun before the end of the last chapter. When you showed us the camera system without using it you made A MAJOR BOO BOO. Still it was a very good read. Thanks cd

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 4 years ago
Hilarious

Loved the story. I have learned more terms for tits then I ever knew existed LOL.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 4 years ago
Practically a piece of performance art

Breast innuendos and double entendres, brilliant! A fun piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
needs some editing

but it was good.

i think sarah needed to eat a lot more crow for not backing up her husband.

not initially believing him is already a nasty red flag, trust is a huge issue.

but she compounded that fuck up by vocalizing her distrust very publicly.

that's disrespect on top of trust issues. that multiple red flags. heck, i thought sarah was initially in on some type of scheme to frame him for fake revenge. that's how bad a look it is.

i am glad that the husband talked to other men though, that's rare. and it hurts men to lack community. women seem very good at building up social networks while men keep to themselves like islands. it makes sense to me that a woman with everything would go out of her way to start drama with others. men too for that matter. it's called being spoiled and entitled. you wanna know who is not creating any drama? that hard working construction guy that eats a plain/hardy meal, and gets home too tired to do anything other than love his wife and kids. but some inspector that spends maybe 4 hours a day going over blue prints MAY have plenty of free time and energy to jeopardize his family by browsing tinder. i'm not saying that's how it always is, but there is some truth into idle hands turning towards evil outta sheer boredom.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
You got a chuckle out of me.

This is a titillating tale of melon molestation gone wrong, about a deranged bombshell that liked having her torpedoes tweaked by helpless husbands.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Ouch

Darn, I suggest you switch your beverage of choice when you decide to go on a binge. Loopy night. Actually just another jolt in your devious mind that made you say, “let’s have a quick fun story”. Your always entertaining. Thanks!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
The Thesaurus Entry Has Grown

So many boob euphemisms! So many giggles!

Around our house, they're often called the Grand Tetons..... ;-)

Thanks for brightening my day, HDK.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago

LOL Hilarious. But CD was right about the camera thing. Still minor in a piece that made me laugh. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why Not Show the Video?

Fun story, but don't ignore what hubby would logically do.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
BBB

Big-Breasted Betty replaces BBC Jamal for stereotype of the day. BBB is out to get your man, be careful.

And it's funny with the daughter and daughter-in-laws with the small (B cup) titties, claiming confidently that all big-breasted women are sluts who go after your men. Talk about green with envy.

Last point. It's not just men that have a predilection for tattas. Women do as well. A study a few years back showed we (both men and women) are predisposed for our eyes to immediately notice tattas. I guess that biological drive for an infant to have an affinity to breastfeed does not turn-off as it grows out of that phase. Women notice tits immediately as much as men do.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Other Terms For Tits

I went through and read some of the comments, and a couple mentioned they couldn't believe how many different terms there were about tits in this story.

Our 12 year old son, my wife, and I were sitting around a few months back and just talking about this and that. I think we started talking about girls, and out of nowhere my wife asked our son how many different terms he knew of a vagina. Surprisingly our, so not innocent son of 12, knew several. I added a few more, and then googled online to see if there were some I missed and there was well over 100 terms for it.

I just googled other term for breasts and a site came up with 101 words for boobs. So, what's mentioned in this story is barely the tip of the nip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
just for fun, right?

You did this just for fun as you left a few holes.

He never used the video surveillance when he could have right at the start. He let wife get away with not backing him at all several times. That was the chance for the real LW story.

Just a bunch of tit name fun.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
A nice late Christmas present from HDK

After so many dark stories during the holiday season, we get on that's just fun and ends happily. 5 stars just for that.

Still, I have mixed feelings about this that have nothing to do with the story. A semi-retired author has posted two stories before I've gotten my shit together enough to post one. As someone who's been favorably compared to you sir (albeit with caveats along the lines of, "It's like an HDK story, just not as funny. Oh well, it's what we have."), please back off on the submissions so the rest of us have a chance to get out from under your shadow!

That said, Happy New Year to you and others that write and comment in this category. Your stuff always entertains and gives us aspiring writers a nice kick in the ass to write more often and to write better.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great fun

One more HDK classic to close out an overall sub par year for LW. This was very funny with a bit of much deserved justice for the assholes. HDK is an authentic LW treasure that we need to hear more from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Have you ever noticed that the respectful comments come from established writers on this site, while the monosyballic drivel comes from the anons and folks who haven't written a damn thing other than writing down the time for their next proctology exam?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A cute play on words, . . .

if you like plays on words. Kind of silly. I remember two golfing buddies trying to think of every possible word to describe a penis and a vagina. We had been out of high school for decades, so it was funny for about 3 minutes. They couldn't stop laughing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUMOR TRUMPS DRAMA 🎭

Interesting and humorous story.

You went for the cheap laughs, and it was entertaining enough 😏.

Other folks can highlight the deficiencies.

I'm just happy you're still writing.

Thanks very much Harddaysknight...

Your friend

AMerryman

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
That was an interesting post Christmas story

I'd like to make several breast related jokes (keeping abreast of the situation, a story of peaks and valleys, twin concepts in the plot, etc) but I thought better of it.

It was a good, fun read. Very enjoyable.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
Just for fun.

I began this as a BtB story about a man with a wife who believes the lies of another woman over her husband's word. The family conversation at dinner morphed the story into a farcical tale of wonder and woe. My original plan was to not show the wife the video because she should believe him without need of proof. The rift would grow into a huge issue, until he tossed her ass and then he would show her the video after the divorce. The thing is, you really cannot prove a negative. Seeing a video will not convince people you did not edit it, or even do the nasty deed on a different occasion. In this story, the video became a moot point by the end.

Peeper Hamlin has been begging me to stop writing for sometime now. I have decided to foil him by posting more frequently in 2020. Thanks for reading and may everyone have a prosperous, peaceful and healthy 2020.

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
HDK makes this kind of farce looks so easy.

This kind of farce looks so easy when HDK does it, because he does it so well. It begins with a plot framework that could have been found in dozens of Literotica stories, then he builds out with the impossibly silly reactions of the characters surrounding the hapless hero. It isn't easy to duplicate, as it takes both a good ear and a whimsical nature to make work.

For those who are wondering why he didn't use the video, I think HDK is making a couple of points. He may be poking a bit of playful fun of the "catching them on video" cliche and is also relying on the wife to eventually trust her husband. If she won't believe him without the video evidence, then she doesn't really believe in him, does she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@PiperHamlin Don't worry about suffering in comparison to HDK

Plato came after Socrates and Aristotle came after Plato. HDK came on a big rack. Everyone has their place in history. Not everyone can be Caesar. 💂‍♂️

HDK, Please don't stop writing in 2020.

driv2u2driv2u2over 4 years ago
Off

Wandered off track a bit most of story rambling on about tits , and wise cracks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Several people have asked about why he didn't show the video. He didn't need to! Sarah now believed him.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Highly amusing

Good to have another light-hearted tale from HDK. Basically it was an exercise in naming the female superstructure.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
"MEH ! ! !" Annie

Did Mr. Knight's story instill some cognitive dissonance?

You simply can't couple a "meh" with three exclamation points. They are self contradictory, sir. It's like saying that you are emphatically indifferent or excitingly bland.

I'm sorry that it's come to this, but I'm reporting you to the writing police. Please don't leave the county.

ohioohioover 4 years ago
A new side of HDK

We all knew he was the All-Star of the Loving Wives story--but who knew he was also the tittie-thesaurus, the dugs-dictionary, the master of mammary memorabilia, the word-meister of wobblers ? To be so totally on top of what women have on top, he must have devoted years to the study of the subject--and at last it's paying off!

Plus, is there any other human on the planet who could come up with this dialogue? All hail the utterly unique HDK!

***

"I know they take out appendixes through the belly button," said Sue thoughtfully. "Am I to understand you plan on removing Sarah's brain though her vagina?"

"Somehow, when you put it that way, it doesn't sound like a good thing," opined Nora.

"Especially when I have such a big brain," added Sarah. "Luckily he's learned how to prep me before he operates."

"Mom! That's too much information," declared Nora.

***

Thanks from your humble fan, ohio

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
In all seriousness.

I don't often laugh out loud reading a Lit story.

But when I do, it's a HDK story. Usually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my gosh,

Lighten up people. This was obviously written for fun to be funny. And you weirdos are complaining about holes in the plot, etc., etc.. What a joke.

Great job HardyKnight. Keep them coming. MOST people here do appreciate the work you put into your stories. I do!!

RSKY

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Hysterical

Fun read. Laugh for the night.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was hilarious!

🤣😂...👏👏

xtremeddxtremeddover 4 years ago
Kinda reminds me of 5th grade geography class, discussing mountains...

all the boys turned to the "developing girls"....

The stories HDK comes up with! Thanks for the lighter side and sharing with us on Lit.

x

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

HDK should no better. Because he usually does better.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks For The Idea

Rock in a sock should work too! I am so going to put one in the door of my car,

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Good Story But

Where is the home video in the "tell me what you see"? I kept waiting for him to spring the video proving his innocence but it was a story line throw away. I like the story and gave you a 5* but was disappointed with the throw away story line.

ChcanyonChcanyonover 4 years ago
Forgot something!

So you're never going to tell us if Betty's chesticles are real or not?! Come on!!! ( bet you never heard that one before)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hilarious

Chesticles? LOL!

green117green117over 4 years ago
Well now, a HDK piece for the holidays...

But first - @PiperHamlin... you mean, you and HDK are not odd never to be mentioned siblings?...

Hard to say - when HDK goes all George and Gracie on us, to be honest I have a hard time following... but the encyclopedic listing of argot for mammary things was kinda amusing. And, recently I have run into psychopaths and people out to harm one for their twisted amusement, so I can't fault this one on realism. I suppose that what I was missing was much sense of Schadenfreude -- nothing about Tim, nothing about Betty, not much from the protagonist. I mean, you don't even give us a look at the boobs at issue. Such a tease our HDK is.

Not quite the charm of the wife protagonist with her face in a plate of jelly donuts, but these days we really should be grateful.. though Thanksgiving was a previous holiday.

And so in the spirit of the season, may the new year bring many more inspirational and uplifting stories, and if we have to accept motorboating, so be it. I mean, I'm here for the story, not the mechanics and certainly not for the programmed moral-of-the-story.

YMMV

Green-something

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

They’re real, and they’re spectacular!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 4 years ago

Hilarious story, HDK. My t-shirt turnips and I had a good laugh. Thanks!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
What to say?

What to say? Another funny story from @HDK, a good read, a good laugh makes us feel better...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not funny, pretty boring and why the fuck have a video that is NEVER checked 1*

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Oh John, you're so sick

So why did I enjoy this story? Even stranger, why did I give it 5*? Could I possibly be almost as sick as you are? Cheers, Amy

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
not your best

3 starrs

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

2*, this story was only written to 'name define' every word/phrase associated to female mammary's. The written conversation with his family was hard to follow and disjointed going beyond absurd written to attempt cutesy to get reader chuckles.

But the worst is Sarah's immediate distrust of her husband. And Sarah's naivete after +25yrs of marriage (based on daughter-in-law being a teacher - college, marriage, etc). As written I'd have serious concerns about Sarah/Jack marriage longevity! Since Sarah has been ragging on Jack and the whole social circle getting down on Jack - what if Jack just tossed in the towel and walked away? Why didn't Jack show Sarah the kitchen video to force some Sarah humble pie into her face? Then email to all the social circle the kitchen video so all could see the Tim/Betty's lie - exonerating Jack?

This story does not make sense from top to bottom - it sucked. Then Jack's stupid enough to carry a cue ball in a sock in his pants pocket everywhere?!? Then leave it with known blood stains in his car trunk?!? Another HDK rush to post to get a few chuckles with no real plot considerations = 2*.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
Kurd, you are a dumb fuck.

You have "serious concerns about Sarah/Jack marriage longevity"? They were happier than pigs in shit! They stayed married many more years, or at least until Jack was killed by a topless waitress in a city in Midwest...Australia. Sadly, he wasn't crushed by giant chesticles, but rather bludgeoned to death by a pickaxe handle wielding serial cheater with huge pamplonas, or as her down under friends called them, wallyjumblatts. The bitch borrowed the handle from her devoted, but small dicked husband.

The blood stained sock in the trunk concerns you? The guy was kangaroo jumped in the woods and defended himself as best he could without benefit of pickaxes nearby. He never was even questioned by the cops. The blue heeler forensic team was far too busy searching for batshit crazy husbands who felt compelled to beat the living bejesus out of every cheating wife, their friends, lovers, family dogs and courageously creative takers.

Lastly, he didn't show the video to his wife because it was a matter of principle, which flew way over your head, perhaps while being down under? Man, this is complicated! It is a term with which you are not familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HDK I loved your comment Happy New Year

While this wasn't my favorite, you are my favorite LW writer and hope to see more of your work this year. I enjoyed your comment/epilogue more than your story! What a great finish. I would hope aspiring writers would review your work.

Thanks for all your work that has entertained us over the years,

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If all it takes to get you to post more stories:

Is to request that you stop posting, I will happily start to request that you quit writing on a daily basis. Thank you. Always love to see the Beatles song stories.

jackson1863jackson1863over 4 years ago
Well Fuck Me.........

I don't recall everything Shakespeare, Dickens, Twain and Hemmingway wrote as being 'perfect' every time? HDK writes and opens up his literary soul. Like everything else, there are 'ups' and 'not so far ups'. It is called crafting, experimenting and trying different themes and approaches. Critics, get a grip of yourselves................

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 4 years ago
Surveillance Video

Bear with me, this is just a comment. Like others, since you mentioned the video in the beginning of the story, I feel the video should have been of some significance to the outcome of the story. I understand not being able to prove a negative, so my preferences would have been to go with your original BTB, and take it a step further. I would have Jack review the video, if for nothing else, for his own peace of mind that the video confirmed his innocence.

But, while viewing the video, Jack discovered, that in their marriage, Betty wasn't the only party that was causing trouble for the other couples in the neighborhood. As the video reveals what actually happened between Jack and Betty, Jack also sees Tim coming on to Sarah, and unlike Jack, Sarah doesn't resist Tim. Tim, a much younger handsome man, with a beautiful wife, complimenting and seducing an older woman.

Sarah returned Tim's advances, kissing and making out, permitting Tim to fondle her underneath her clothes. The two disappear out of site of the camera, only to reappear in back of the house in a secluded area, which of course is where a surveillance camera would be located. Sarah knelt and sucked Tim, then Tim fucked Sarah. All this was taking place on the other surveillance cameras as Betty was coming on to Jack.

This explains why Sarah so quickly took Tim and Betty's side, because of her own guilt, Sarah immediately assumed Jack did the same with Betty, as she did with Tim, after all, Betty was a big-breasted bombshell. Also, Sarah agreed with Tim and Betty's accusation fearing if she didn't, it would reveal her own discretion's.

The same takes place at dinner with the children, Sarah begins to sweat as she realizes Jack did not stray, same as in your original story. But, instead of admitting she believes Jack, she continues to accuse him attempting to cover for what she'd done.

The same continues in your story, except in the end, Jack shows the video to the kids, exonerates himself,kicks Sarah to the curb, the kids take his side as Jack has exposed Sarah for what she truly is, a disloyal spouse, a cheating wife, and a liar. Jack is welcomed back into the neighborhood circle of friends, while Sarah is shunned and is forced to vanish from everyone's lives.

Hey, it's your story, and is fine the way you written it, I just let my imagination run with what I would have done. Thank goodness we are different, I look forward to reading your submissions.

BigJim48BigJim48over 4 years ago
WHAT DID YOU SEE?

I love the use of sooooo many terms to describe the bazoombas in this story! But like many of the other comments, why was the security video not discussed further or used. Did, as one intimated, Sarah have her own indiscretion? Why was she so fast to disbelieve her husband. That needed to be explained fully. The other family members getting involved in the story was hilarious! Nice story but close the loopholes.

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 4 years ago
LOL

I learned more names for tits, then I ever knew. It had me laughing and the story was fun as well. I always enjoy your stories.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I love the little descriptive phrases. Shirt Potatoes, Lush Puppies, etc etc.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Think

I think he should give Sarah a taste of her own medicine.Their son knew straight away his dad wouldn't grope her,but the one person who should believe him,especially after he told her what happened didn't.She should be made to learn to be more trustworthy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Carolina

I’d say the camera system WAS used....as a device giving him confidence in his ultimate victory.

To those upset about her lack of faith in him, they need to realize it’s a tongue in chief comedy

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
Impressed

I’ve never seen so many euphemisms for boobs in my life! Hilarious! Shirt potatoes??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

It’s a really good, fun story. I just have two issues with it. Jack originally intended to check security video, before the accusations flew. Then his wife threw him under the bus. He’s pissed, but still should have been curious about the video capture. First issue: he never checked it he video. Second issue is Sarah. She told the neighbors that Jack was guilty, a pretty good betrayal. Then she admitted being wrong after her daughter in law explained it. But she didn’t apologize until days later? To me, the accusations alone are reason to sleep in the guest room. Then the lack of apology? That’s a good reason to spend a couple of nights at a hotel... and investigate why his wife doesn’t trust him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. Even funnier this time through. I even took inspiration from Hooter Hounds and found a name for my Blood Hound puppy. Hello Hooter!

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
What Fun!

I even love the "Tags For This Story". HDK, you are definitely underappreciated by your Anony fans. Great, well written, damned funny story. Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok she didn't believe he was too lenient

3 stars

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
I'm interested to see...

if anyone actually counted the number of euphemisms for teats you used in this story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Another great one! You excelled in the boobanology parts!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...