Tell Me What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It that OK?" he asked and added, "I've never wiped a girl after she peed before."

"Yup, done like a pro. Back out so I can stand."

He pulled her pants up and they went back to bed.

In the morning he made pancakes and they sat close. One bite for her, one bite for him. When they were done, he cleaned up while she sat quietly.

"I need to redress your hands now," he told her.

"In a minute, sit down please."

He refilled his coffee cup and sat down.

"I know how disappointed you are in me, I am just as disappointed, trust me. I found that bottle and every rational thought I've ever had in my life went out the window."

"You're an alcoholic," he said shrugging, "it's going to take a long time to put it behind you. That is if you want to put it behind you."

"I do, I really do," she said emphatically. "You want to know the really sad thing? It didn't even taste good. I just drank it until it was gone. How pathetic is that?"

"Old habits and all that," he said. "This was a pretty painful lesson though, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was, it hurts like hell right now."

"Let's see how they look and redress them, then you get some aspirin with your vitamins."

They were sitting on the couch next to each other reading. He would finish a page then wait for her and turn hers. Suddenly she started to silently cry.

"What's the matter Em?" he asked.

"I have to go poop."

"No big deal," he said nonchalantly.

They got through it with minimal fuss and embarrassment and life went on. She had Danny trim her hair so it was the same length as the burnt side. Danny told her she looked good with a pixie cut.

They thought the worst had happened, then Emily got her period. Putting a fresh tampon in her was definitely a first for him. Pulling the used one out a few hours later was another first he didn't really need to experience. By the time her period was over it was no big deal.

Her hands got better every day. He still insisted on slathering them in Vaseline and wrapping them in strips of cloth. They had run out of gauze long ago and he had torn a bed sheet into two-inch wide strips.

The day before the plane was due, he asked her if she was ready to go back to civilization.

"No, not really. Too much temptation there. Do you know how many liquor stores, bars and restaurants there are within a couple miles of our parent's houses?"

"Another month up here would suit me fine. Much longer than that we will have to trade the float plane for one with skis.

The next morning, they were waiting and met the plane as it taxied to the dock.

The pilot greeted them saying, "I think I just won twenty bucks from your buddy."

Emily asked how he had done that.

The pilot said, "Well, none of your gear is out here so I assume you want to stay up here. I bet that's what you would do, I guess I win."

Danny and Emily laughed and told him that yes, he had won.

Smiling broadly, he said, "I knew it, here help me unload this."

He handed out four heavy cardboard boxes.

"What is all this?" Emily asked.

"Pancake mix, four pounds of butter, two maple syrup, three dozen eggs, a salt cured ham, some canned cow, some powdered milk, two packages of Twizzler's and all the fixin's for S'mores."

"Holy Cow, how long do you think we're going to stay here?" Emily asked.

"More important," Danny put in, "How am I going to pay you back for this."

"Oh, no problem, already a done deal. Emily's parents called and asked what they should send up here. They delivered all this to me this morning. Bob Eastman even paid for me to come back and pick you up whenever you said to," the pilot explained.

Danny looked at Emily and said, "In a month you suppose?"

She nodded her assent.

"I wouldn't try for much later than that. We're damn near in Canada here. Winter can come early."

"A month from today then," Emily told him. "Would you call my parents and tell them we're doing fine?"

"I planned to anyway. And can I say how much better you look than you did a month ago? I think you are on the way to beating the devil."

"That's kind of you to say but what makes you think so?" Emily asked.

"Takes one to know one," he said pointing at his twenty-year AA pin.

===================

In a week Emily could do about anything with her hands except cut her meat.

The next week she went fishing with him and they had a great day, laughing and joking and just drifting on the lake.

A week later Emily laughed at the look of relief on Danny's face when she told him her period had started and she could handle it herself.

There was a huge pile of eight-foot long logs by the woodshed and Danny used the chainsaw to cut them to length. He split them and Emily, wearing heavy leather gloves, hauled them in the house and stacked them next to the fireplace, then built a pile of them on the porch against the cabin wall.

It was getting chilly at night and they had a fire going in the cabin every night and most days too.

It was early one morning when he felt Emily climb in bed with him.

"You OK Emily?"

"Yeah, I am now. I had a bad dream and when I tried to go back to sleep, I was too cold." She put her cold feet against his legs, and he jumped. "You're nice and warm though."

He woke the next morning with his arms around her, spooning her small body. He realized he had a huge hardon that was pressed into her back. He tried to move away from her but she moaned and held onto his arm.

"I'll be right back I have to go pee."

Slipping his boots on he ran to the outhouse in his underwear. Peeing let his cock return to normal and he went back in the cabin and stirred the fire before putting more wood on. He climbed back into bed but didn't spoon her. She whined and scooched over until she was snuggled up tight to him.

She wiggled her butt on him and he pushed her away saying, "That's about enough of that young lady."

They laid there for a few minutes and he realized Emily was crying softly.

"Hey Em, what's the matter?"

"Am I really that ugly?' she asked him.

"Ugly? What? No, what are you talking about?" he asked confused.

"You woke up with a huge erection pressing into my back. I finally thought I was going to get lucky. Then you rushed out and when you came back you wouldn't even touch me. I know you have always loved me, but it is different since you came home. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time. It finally hit me."

Getting out of bed and facing him, she pulled her sleep shirt off saying, "Tell me what you think."

"Emily, we don't have to do this," he said quietly.

"Yes, yes, we do damn it, now tell me what you think. Honestly think, not some platitudes."

He looked her in the eye and said, "I hate them. You had the loveliest little breasts in the whole world. Then you went and bought these hideous things. I can see you wanting to be a little bigger. Why not a nice B cup, maybe even a small C cup? But oh no, you had to get these F cup volleyball monstrosities. They totally turn me off. On top of that are the scars."

She lifted one of her breasts and said, "They're like three inches long, you can't even see them."

He shook his head saying, "No Emily, I mean the scars in your head and on your soul. Those things have caused you nothing but grief.

You want to know what turns me on? When I can fit a woman's entire breast in my mouth. I can't even get both hands around one of those things. That's what I like. You asked for it, that's the truth."

He realized he had gotten out of bed sometime during his tirade and put his shirt on. Snatching up his pants and boots Danny stormed from the room. He dressed in the kitchen then went out on the porch and picked up his fishing pole. Standing on the end of the dock he cast his line out and after taking a shuddering breath, reeled it back in. He was out there for who knows how long before he noticed Emily standing next to him.

"Look, I'm sorry Emily, I was really mean to you."

"Didn't your dad ever tell you to never apologize for telling the truth?" she asked.

"Yeah, but he also said discretion is the better part of valor."

"So, let me get this straight," she said. "You don't hate me, only my boobs, is that right?'

"Oh, Em, I could never hate you," he said sincerely. "How could you even think that? After all this?"

"Prove it. Take me inside and fuck me. Right now, prove it."

"That's not fair. You're right, I do love you, I have since third grade. But I'm not going to take you like that just to prove a point."

"What, the twenty-six year-old virgin isn't good enough for you, is that it?"

"Wait a minute, what do you mean virgin. You said you had sex with like twenty guys."

"No, I said about twenty guys had tit fucked me. Not a one of them tried to do anything else. Oh, a few wanted me to clean their cocks off with my mouth, but that was it. So yes, I am a virgin."

"What a bunch of fucked up assholes," he said.

"Why, for taking advantage of the chick with the huge boobs?"

"No not that," he told her, "they're assholes for liking those cow udders in the first place."

Before he knew what had happened, he was in the lake trying hard to not lose his fishing pole.

"OK, I deserved that I suppose." He said as he waded out of the water.

"Good thing it's wash day," she said walking back toward the cabin.

They had two kettles heating water on the stove and one on the hob in the fireplace. They had finished scrubbing their clothes on the washboard and had dumped the wash water out. The water heating now would be for rinse water and so Emily could wash her hair.

They generally washed their bodies by taking sauna and then jumping in the lake. They rinsed the soap out of their clothes and wrung them out. Danny collected them to hang them on the line outside.

When he walked back in Emily was bent over the washtub naked, rinsing her hair.

He stopped and watched her. She looked very nice from this angle, kind of sexy even. She had nice legs, tanned from her time up here. Her butt was cute, nice and round, it stuck out just the right amount. Her tan line was a turn on too. It looked like she was wearing a white bikini until you looked closely.

He suddenly realized why she looked so good, so desirable like this. He couldn't see those gross balloons on her chest. He was surprised at how aroused he was. He had seen her naked for most of their time up here. But it seemed her boobs were always right there on display. And in the way too.

He went to stand next to Emily and took the cup from her to help her rinse the soap out of her hair. He squeezed her hair between his hands to get out as much water as he could. He handed her the towel, she mumbled a thanks as she vigorously rubbed her hair.

He moved back to admire her ass as it shook in counterpoint to her efforts at drying her hair. She finished rubbing and wrapped her hair in the towel like a turban.

She was going to turn around when Danny stopped her.

"Just stand like that, would you?" he asked.

"Why, what are you up to, Danny?" she wanted to know.

He didn't answer, just reached his hand out and cupped her ass. After giving her cheek a little squeeze, he ran his hand between her legs.

Emily moaned and spread her feet to give him better access.

His fingers slid over her labia, when his thumb was in the center of her slit, he extended it, splitting her lips and slowly inserting it into her virgin vagina.

She was a little dry, but it only took a few seconds for her juices to start flowing, preparing her for what she hoped was coming.

"Oh, Danny, I don't know what got into you, but I love it, don't stop."

"I don't know what happened Em, I saw you bent over the washtub and I had to touch you. Damn, your vagina is tight. She's getting really wet, but she is tight."

"Just think how tight it is going to be on your unit, Danny."

"Did you want me to try to put it in you? Would you like that."

"Oh, that feels good. Of course, I want you to put it in. What kind of a stupid question is that? I have wanted it since you came home."

"You never said or did anything to let me know you wanted to do it." He told her.

"Are you brain dead? I run around here in a tiny bikini bottom. We take sauna naked every other night. I climb into your bed naked. I have done everything except wear a sign around my neck reading: Bitch in Heat."

He laughed and said lamely, "I just thought you were being friendly."

"So, are you going to lay me down in the bed and take my virginity like a good boy now?"

"Uh well, I ah, kind of like you like this," he fumbled out.

"You want to do me from the back?" she asked seriously.

"Yeah, you, ah, you look so hot from behind." He told her.

"OK, so let's move over to the table so that when I lean over, I don't drown in the washtub."

She walked to the kitchen table then turned around saying, "I need a bunch of kisses before we get down to business here, mister."

When she started to turn Danny closed his eyes tightly. He wrapped his arms around her and bent down to her mouth. They spend the next ten minutes exploring each other's mouth, neck, ears and face.

About five minutes into their session, Emily had reached down to touch his cock. When he moaned, she got a firm grip on it and started to slowly play with it. She stroked, squeezed, twisted it in her hand, everything she could think of. He seemed to like it all.

She had seen a great many cocks but had never really gotten to play with any of them like this. It had been mainly her on her knees holding her tits around a cock until it came. Sometimes she would be on her back with the guy sitting on her stomach pumping her cleavage. She knew what cum smelled and felt like because she had cleaned up a great many loads off her chest and neck.

"You want me to suck your cock?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh fuck, as excited as I am right now, I would shoot immediately. Maybe later, turn around and bend over."

She scrambled and got her chest down onto the table spreading her legs. Danny had to crouch behind her because he was so tall.

He ran his hard cock between her ass cheeks and felt her wetness coating his cock. He crouched down a little more and still couldn't get the right angle. He picked her up by holding her hips and carried her into the bedroom.

He set her down saying, "Get on your knees on the edge."

Emily whined saying, "Why don't I just lie on my back?"

"No," he said quickly, "I want you like this."

She complied and he slowly tried to push into her virgin pussy. He could feel the mushroom head parting her labia but couldn't get it in.

"God, Emily, you are so tight. Don't you ever masturbate with a dildo or a vibrator?" he asked her.

Emily moaned and said, "I only use a little pocket rocket on my clitoris. The biggest thing I've ever had in my puss is a tampon."

"Well, that explains it then." He chuckled and said, "You are a virgin, virgin then, right?"

She giggled and said, "I suppose so. What are we going to do?"

"You are really wet, but not that slippery, hang on while I get the vaseline."

He found the large tub of vaseline they had been using on her burned hands and brought it in to the bedroom. He scooped up a couple of fingers full and rubbed it on and in her sex. He liberally coated his cock and they tried again.

Pushing slowly the head parted her lips and slowly disappeared into her tunnel.

About halfway in she called out, "Wait, just give me a second. Holy shit, if I had known your cock was this big, I would have started practicing with cucumbers a long time ago."

He felt her hand reach between her legs to feel his cock and her pussy.

"Damn dude, that's like only halfway inside me."

"Is that too much?" he asked.

"Oh, hell no, I want all of it. I say it's too big now, but when I get used to this big fucker and can really ride it, I will be in heaven. Give me some more now."

He began using slow strokes and sinking in a bit more each time. He finally had his stomach pressed hard against her butt cheeks.

"Holy fuck Em, you took it all. It feels amazing."

"It does feel amazing. Now, enough talking, it's time to start fucking," she moaned.

"I'm going to start stroking it, you tell me to go faster or slower, OK?"

"Faster," she said before the first stroke.

Danny laughed and reached down and swatted an ass cheek. "Here it comes then."

In a minute, he was pounding her into the bed hard. He was sure she had come once, and he thought maybe a couple more, she was constantly moaning, groaning and crying out gibberish so it was hard to tell. He had lasted longer than he thought he would, but his time had come.

"Em, finger your clit if you want to come again." He told her. "I'm going to shoot soon. Where do you want me to do it?"

"In my pussy, oh god, come inside me, Danny," she pleaded.

"I have never seen you take birth control, are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Implant, I have a six-month implant, it's still good. Fuck me, stop talking and start shooting in my hot pussy," she wailed.

He felt her fingers drumming on her clit and lost it. He deposited six full shots and then quite a few more dribbles before he was spent.

He straightened with a groan and eased his cock from her. His load started to run out of her immediately and she reached a hand down to catch it.

"Get a towel before we ruin the bed," she urged him.

He grabbed one from beside the washtub and brought it back. He spread one end on the bed and used the other to mop up her messy crotch.

He was going to tell her to give him the handful of cum when she tilted her head back and gargled. She lowered her head, and he heard her swallow loudly.

"Pretty tasty stuff ya got there, mister."

He sat down on the bed completely flabbergasted. He closed his eyes and pulled her onto his chest and kissed her hard. It was somehow erotic to taste his cum in her mouth and they kissed for a long time.

Finally, she broke the kiss and said, "Regrettably I have to go put some clothes on, I'm getting chilly."

She stood up and when he heard her walking away, he opened his eyes to watch her go.

Yes indeed, he thought to himself, that is one beautiful woman.

He got off the bed and pulled his pants up from around his ankles and picked up the washtub, taking it out and dumping it. He checked the clothes on the line and found them still damp. He made them mac and cheese for lunch and had it ready when Emily came into the kitchen.

She seemed like she was happy, but rather subdued at the same time. He didn't ask her about it and after lunch they went fishing. She was quiet in the canoe too.

Finally, he said, "OK out with it, Emily have I done something to make you unhappy?"

"Not unhappy, after a good screwing like that how could I be unhappy. I guess what I am is sad. I was putting on my bra when I realized why you wanted to do it from behind.

It was so you wouldn't have to look at my, what did you call them? Oh yes, my F cup volleyball monstrosities.

Don't get me wrong, the sex was fantastic, it was everything I had hoped for and more.

What made me sad was realizing the only way you found me desirable was when you couldn't see my chest. You can't even look at my face for fear of catching a glimpse of the mammoth udders. So yeah, I am a little sad."

"Jesus Em, I'm sorry. I love you, nothing will change that. And the sex was fantastic. I promise I will try to get over my, um dislike, for your boobs."

"In the meantime, bend over bitch," she smirked.

"Yeah well, whatever works right?"

That night as they got in bed, Danny had an idea. He closed the curtains to shut out the tiny amount of light they let in. The only light in the cabin came from the fire in the fireplace so he closed the door and pushed the floor rug under the crack.