Tell Me What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"It's the first step in the rehabilitation of Danny the jerk. I am going to make love to my sweetheart from the front. It is so dark I won't be able to see a thing. Out of sight, out of mind. What do you think?"

"I think you need to get over here so we can test your theory."

He found her leg in the pitch black and used it to guide his tongue to her vagina. He licked her to a what she called a 'gut wrenching orgasm'. He leaned against the headboard and she knelt between his legs and sucked her first cock. She was very eager and only scraped her teeth on him twice.

He stopped her saying, "About three more sucks young lady and it will be too late to stop."

Sitting up and grabbed his legs, she pulled him down until he laid flat on the bed. She climbed onto him and with the help of a little vaseline, was soon taking full strokes deep into her newly stretched out pussy.

When he was close, he reached for her clit and rubbed it in little circles until they both came.

Emily pulled off his cock and lay down next to him. They just held each other for a bit then Emily giggled.

"I'm glad we did this on your side of the bed because there is this huge wet spot right where you sleep."

"I'm a lot bigger than you. I can plant your little carcass right in the middle of that wet spot and hold you there."

"Yes, you could, but you're not going to because you love me."

"Hmm, you've got me there. So, do I get to share your side?"

"Sure, if you do one more thing for me."

"Name your price my dear."

"Open that freaking door so we get some heat in here, I'm freezing."

The next night he told her, "OK on to step two of the treatment for my ginormous mammary disfunction. I look at you when you have that big bulky cardigan sweater on, and I don't get grossed out. Like they aren't well defined, I guess. So tonight, we leave the door open, not much light gets in here anyway. You leave your bra and sweater on while we get it on. That sound workable?"

"Workable? No. Fuckable? Yes. Let's do this thing. I want you between my legs so I can look up at your face when you fill me with your hot sperm."

It all went according to plan, an hour later they were lying there panting. This time with the foresight of a towel on the bed.

=====================

Two days later they made a final check in the cabin and carried the last pack down to the dock. The plane was due in half an hour and they sat holding hands on the four packs of things they were taking back with them.

"So, have you made up your mind where you're going to work?" she asked him.

They had discussed his options. He had sent out nearly twenty resumes while he had been in Washington, but he had been up here for two months.

"Just have to see what kind of offers I got and if they are still available. If I have to go out of state to work are you sure you're going to be OK on your own?" he asked.

"I will be fine. I won't be alone either. I'll be at my folk's place and your mom is right next door. Now that I am not a slobbering drunk, I think people might be willing to help me if I need it. It depends, I might try to get back on at Target, maybe in a management program.

It was cold sitting in the wind, they were glad when they spotted the plane.

They called Emily's parents from the pilot's cell and Bob Eastman was waiting with his pickup when they landed. Joann and Danny's mom and dad were waiting for them at her house. Joann had a huge turkey dinner ready. They laughed and joked like they had over so many joint family dinners in the past.

Joann asked what had happened to her hands. Emily told them straight up what had happened and how Danny had taken care of her.

Danny's dad suddenly sat up and said, "What about, you know, the bathroom?"

"I got used to that, but a week later she got her period," Danny told him.

The look on his face was priceless. The three women nearly went into hysterics watching his face as he processed the information.

After dinner they were sitting in the living room and Joann said, "We didn't know what was going to happen when you two got back. But it seems to have turned out like we all hoped. We, that is Bob and I, got a new couch downstairs and bought a bed and a dresser in case you guys want to stay here."

"You are both welcome for as long as you want to stay. I assume one bed is all right?" asked Bob.

Emily laughed and went and kissed her dad on the cheek saying, "Thank you dad. For the bed, the offer to stay, but especially for treating us like adults."

"Well," Bob said gruffy, "this is the first time you two have ever acted like adults, it seemed appropriate."

They all laughed then Danny's dad said, "Speaking of acting like an adult, I almost forgot.

He picked up a plastic bag and handed it to Danny saying mail call.

Most of it was junk mail but there were three letters from businesses he had sent resumes to. He threw the rest of the mail in the recycle bin and put the letters in his back pocket.

Later that night after everyone had gone to bed Danny and Emily had finally finished unpacking everything. They had four piles of things. One for each of them then one each for his and her parents.

Danny had his laptop open and was trying to sift through over two months of emails. In the end he had two job offer emails he would have to follow up on tomorrow. The rest he sent to the trash bin.

Emily said, "What about the ones in your pocket."

He opened them and one was the standard thank you, but we are not hiring, another had a deadline that had passed over a month ago.

The third one was interesting. It was from a construction company in North Dakota that built remote oilfield drilling sites. They also restored abandoned sites to their original condition. They were looking for an engineer with practical experience like he had to be their field superintendent.

Danny called the company in the morning and talked to the owner for an hour. He was flying to Houston and had a long layover in Minneapolis and wanted to meet Danny in person. Danny picked him up and they went to an Applebee's to talk.

About ten minutes after sitting down, the owner, Mark Carlson, offered Danny a job. When he told Danny the starting salary, he almost fell off his chair. Then Mark explained that with the performance bonuses he was liable to earn double that. Danny told him yes. With what he was being paid he could save up enough to start his own company in three years.

Emily was not happy about it until she heard about the money. She still wasn't happy, but she understood why Danny hadn't discussed it with her first.

After spending a week getting Emily settled, Danny took off for the wilds of North Dakota in a used pickup his dad had found for him. He found a small apartment that was outrageously expensive. They Skyped every night and they soon settled into a routine.

Emily sat home for two weeks then went to Target to get her old job back. They gave it to her with a ninety-day probationary clause.

After a month she was depressed and had started dreading going to work. She was not used to people staring at her chest after being at the cabin for two months.

Joann noticed her sliding back toward the bottle and confronted Emily.

When Emily told her mom how she felt about constantly being stared at, she comforted her and said, "Well, you know what to do then."

Emily said, "Yeah, go back to the lake and hibernate."

Joann said, "That might be fun, I'm tempted to go with you, but no. Get rid of those damn things. They have been nothing but a burden to you since you got them."

"Danny said almost the same exact thing. He said they had left scars on my soul," Emily told her mom.

"I think he was right. Sounds like you are beginning to think so too. My advice is, get rid of them," Joann told her bluntly.

A week later she was on the bus heading home from the surgeon's office. She was shocked to learn it would cost way more to remove her implants than it cost to put them in. They had to restructure her chest and remove the excess skin that had been stretched to cover the original implants. She had opted for nearly the smallest implant they made. It would give her some very real looking, and feeling, B cup breasts.

She went home to talk it over with her mom. Her dad walked in halfway through their talk.

Joann said, "Bob, sit down and listen to this. Emily start over."

She was a little embarrassed to be talking about her boobs with her dad, but he asked intelligent questions and it soon passed.

In the end her dad said, "So, what it comes down to is $4800. Is that right?"

Emily said yes, that was the proverbial bottom line. Bob nodded at Joann, she took the checkbook out of her purse and asked Emily who to make the check out to.

She explained to her manager at Target what she planned to do and asked if she could get a leave of absence for about three weeks.

"No problem, I'll just not schedule you. When you want, I'll put you back on. I could get in trouble for saying this, but you're doing the right thing. Those boobs look ridiculous on such a beautiful woman."

Three weeks later she had on her usual big sweater. When she Skyped Danny, she made sure the camera was only on her face. She felt so much different with her new little boobs. Her seat belt actually fit. She had gone to the Junior section to buy cute tops for the first time in years. She could even see her shoes.

Danny had good news. After being there almost four months, his time and cost saving programs had allowed them to finish their backlog of jobs. That meant in a month he would be getting two weeks off to come home.

"I am so looking forward to holding you in my arms, I can hardly wait," he told her.

"Me too, what do you want to do when you are home?"

"You mean after we spend a week in bed together?" he teased.

"Only a week, the romance is over I see," she gave him right back.

"Well, we could try to decide where to spend some of this," he said showing her a bundle of bills with a band that read $10.000.

"Where did you get that? Why did you take that much money out of the bank?"

"I didn't," he explained, "as I was walking out of the building tonight Mark called me into his office. He said he knew I had earned the maximum contract fulfillment bonus's I could get. He said it wasn't enough and handed me this ten g's. Off the books, just gave it to me."

"Well, take it to the bank in the morning and put it in the Danny Anderson Engineering Company account."

He laughed and said, "Sometimes I think you want this company more than I do."

"You're right about that. I want you to start that company so I can be your secretary. We might not get a lot of work done, but we will sure have a lot of fun."

"That's definitely something to save for. I gotta go, I haven't eaten yet. Talk to you tomorrow and I'll see you in a month."

========================

Emily was back to work a week later and found she really enjoyed being there and taking care of customers. The only time anyone looked at her chest now was to read her name tag. The month long wait for Danny went quicker than she expected it would.

Danny called her when he was an hour away to let her know. She was so nervous she thought she would burst any minute. She took off her cute top and removed her bra. Her breasts didn't hurt, and all the bruises were gone. She tweaked her nipples and they popped to attention. She put on one of her old bulky sweaters and tried to sit still while she waited.

She finally heard Danny talking to her mom and dad then his boots clattering down the basement steps. She stood to wait for him. He came in and started across the room.

"Wait a minute, stay there," she said pulling the sweater over her head and dropping it on the floor. "Tell me what you think."

*

Thanks for staying to the end. Please vote and leave a comment. If you have any ideas for a story let me know.

Thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.