All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 04'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CockedCapCockedCapabout 2 months ago

This is interesting, and again, hard to read. Heck has been betrayed. His Wife and his friend have been conspiring behind his back and lying to his face for months. I wonder if this is what it's like for scholars of Russian literature, admiring the quality of the writing while despising all of the characters. It is possible that I'm just not giving Lotte enough credit, of course. In the real world when I hear someone say "I know you better than you know yourself," inevitably what follows is a bunch of self-serving, narcissistic, abusive stupidity. This isn't the real world. Maybe she really is a committed scholar of the study of Heck. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All I see is a doomed marriage, a lost friendship and an impossible and short lived job situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Again, this is abuse.

Your story is abusive.

No requirements are given BEFORE correction. Heck wants to stop things but his wife just brings up a contract that is in no way enforceable.

This is just abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well it's not hard to Figure out what's in that small unopened box he took out of the big box, that had the chains in it. Most likely a brand new metal chastity cage that Lotte wants Bea to put on Hector. That's why Lotte doesn't have to do it the first time. I would also Imagine with the chain, Hector will be hog tied in the garage tonight. If Bea is feeling really Vindictive before she put the gag in his mouth, she may even take off her wet panties and stuff them in his mouth first. Making for a very rough night for Hector, Tasting Bea all night long while trying to get a hard on with a small cage on his cock. Hopefully Lotte didn't buy a flat top chastity cage for his first cage!!

zedventimonzedventimonabout 2 months ago

So much for keeping work and play separate. Didn't Lotte repeatedly promise that?

How many other promises will Lotte (and Bea) break?

I don't like the betrayals, though admittedly, they make for a memorable story.

Forcing him into subspace and taking away all his options will of course make him feel and say things. The mistake would be (will be?) to take all that at face value, without considering the circumstances, likely even using it against him in "real life" aka. work.

Just like the erotic stories Hector had shared -- the women assume Hector wants all of that as it is written, but fantasies and reality are not the same.

Having noone to confide in, constant stress about possible punishments for arbitrary reasons, worry about work, and I suspect, more unpleasant surprises soon (small unopened mystery box?) -- the all stick and no carrot approach foreshadows trouble. Which is fine, if there is a satisfactory conclusion.

Lotte constantly having to remind him that he has signed this and that just reinforces that they went into it unprepared, with very different expectations. And Lotte is well aware of this, she brought it up a few times now. Still, she doesn't pause to re-evaluate.

I'd like to see them learn from their mistakes, and all three coming out stronger at the end.

It's a compelling story.

Keep up the good work.

Omegaman60Omegaman60about 2 months ago

He'll eventually quit his job to his wife disappointment and meet with a divorce lawyer. Then move on with his life without Lotte and Bea in his life. As it seems they are scheming this whole chain of events together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Myself I just wish Hector would grow some balls for a minute, and then Either run away, and divorce her, or should I say both them. Or get up off his knees, and grab the both of them, one at time and beat their nake asses, tell they can't walk for a week. Then tell them he wants to be their slave BUT without any Physical Abuse anymore!! My mind leads me to believe that his unloving wife went off to cuckold him. With the man that's giving them all their, how to enslave poor old Stupid Hector advice..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m so confused. Does hector want this or not? He signed a 24/7 “contract” but spends the entire first half of the story trying to wheedle his way out of it. He protests Every. Single. Thing. Says it hurts him. But then admits at the end this was his fantasy. The character is so obnoxious and contradictory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In many ways Hector is getting an opportunity to live out his fantasies with his wife and friend. And yet he acts like he’s been betrayed and hurt and is so miserable. He constantly waffles back and forth between being turned on and whining about being treated poorly. He’s living the dream but sulking. He’s extremely annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ignore the comments -- this story is great!

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelabout 2 months ago

One star removed for the use of Ma'am. Every Brit knows that Ma'am is reserved for the Queen and little old ladies with purple rinses. Not Dommes, Femdoms or Dominatrices. :-)

kzocummerkzocummerabout 2 months ago

If I wasn't in a chastity cage. I would be rock hard and disobedient.

Dark_EquilibriumDark_Equilibriumabout 2 months ago

Lotte is a cardboard cutout who whines when her motives are reasonably questioned or when a grown up dialogue is required to help Hector develop his role willingly. Hector needs to man up as a voluntary submissive and actually submit. His inconsistency is starting to frustrate. Bea is the most interesting and nuanced character. The dialogue with Hector at the end is the most realistic so far. Matching his admissions to his arousal. Ditch Lotte and the so called contract. Let Bea seduce Hector and explore their joint pleasures in his willing service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Understands well the target audience.

Good use of language showing imagination and excellent style in technical implementation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really like the setup except for his constant whining - I would love for him to actually let go of his insecurities and embrace this opportunity to make his fantasies come true. OK, I understand that every hero's journey needs a Refusal of the Call but no need to drag it out overmuch. Otherwise a great scenario!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

In my humble opinion, this is the best writer on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You are the best author on here! I love/hate this topic and honestly get so upset reading this that I have to stop repeatedly, but I have to know what happens to the characters. You write so well that even though I disagree with Hector’s every decision, it is amazing reading about it! The turmoil, the “don’t do it” moments, it just captures your attention and won’t let you go.

This feels like a needed next step to Alena’s Game, your finest work to date in my opinion. 5 stars as always! Your writing is excellent and regardless of topic, I like to read your work. Thank you for providing it for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Zedventimon has it right. Lotte and Hector went into this thing with different expectations. Lotte saw all those videos with stilted characters, ferocious Dommes, full of violence, and milktoaste men. And she believes being strict and quick with heavy punishment is “normal” in FLM. Fictitious fantasy.

Worse, she requires him to be silent most of the time, so he cannot tell her his feelings. In a real Domme/ sub situation, I think the Domme inquires from time to time as to how he is feeling. On the rare occasions she asks him to speak, she is anticipating only one kind of answer, and doesn’t hear anything different.

This is truely fine writing. Happy ending or tragic? J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This game is soooo dangerous.

The moment he lost his safeword it was replaced by another one.

´I want a divorce´.

The moment she changed her position from wife to mistress and his definition from husband to slave she changed the stake what happens when she fuckes up. And be honest it´s more likely the d-type that fuckes up.

If she fails as a Misstress she won´t only lose a slave she nukes also her marriage.

If he at some point decides he doesn´t want to be a slave this marriage probebly also dies. What a risk to take for a kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Very interesting premise of best friends using the male. Do find he seems to 'forget' his decision a little too often, almost like the women should just tell him, 'before you protest, are you arosed? If so, think twice before saying something'. Also agree seems in same vein as Alena's Game and I loved that, will be interesting to see how they evolve differently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES