All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

If Heck is like any other sub I met in my life he ultimatly wants to be loved and cherished for everything he is and brings to the table.

In my limited experience, even, no especially, subs with humiliation kinks need to be felt loved and cherished so they can prosper. I never saw a kinky relationship survive longer then a few months when the sub didn't felt loved and respected for what they were.

But this is fiction of course...

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

Oh no. I hope lotte and Hector will survive. Or do I? Maybe I'm just a sucker for fidelity.

Love how three dimensional your characters are. The beaten slave and also the protective friend. The seductive domme and also the overwhelmed ex wife. Lotte is the only one without such depth yet.

zedventimonzedventimonabout 1 month ago

Lotte --

How it started: "No, I mean going to work, shopping, going out at night, all that, everything stays the same, Heck, none of that changes."; "I will make you exquisitely happy. You will be cherished."

How it's going, a mere two days later: "I’d barely believe that thing you have on the floor was still the man I married."; "I’m getting picked up in ten minutes ... some of the guys from work."

She did say in the beginning that she wants "total domination", I just don't know how she wants to get there from here; we saw hardly any of her.

She already broke some of the promises she'd made, and it's questionable if she intends to keep the others.

.

Hector --

He made some very good observations and realisations. His rational thoughts were able to break through his tunnel vision from being deprived of mostly everything.

He still reverts to submission very easily, and doesn't voice his thoughts, which is concerning.

It doesn't look like he will get his "sexy, fun adventures" with these women. What Lotte wants is too radically different. And Bea, who might come around to that, is not his mistress.

.

Bea --

She still shows no interest in her friend's well-being. She is only gentle with him when it's self-motivated.

Her agreeing to Hector sleeping in her bed isn't meant as a reward either. It's for her own need for emotional support.

With all that, she still seems more open than Lotte to actually discuss things with Hector.

.

Overall --

It has only been three days since Hector signed the contract.

They've gone through a lot, but not anything that cannot be undone or corrected.

The question is, will they be able to face their own faults and find common ground to continue together?

I can envision so many different ways their story can go -- a compliment to the writer.

.

Curious to see where things end up --

- Will Hector actually talk about his realisations, or will he revert back to saying whatever Lotte wants him to say?

- Will Brent make an appearance?

- Will Lotte have more surprises for Hector, after a night out with "some of the guys from work"?

- Will we learn what Lotte's real motivations are? Will that be revealed in a future story?

- Will any of them be able to learn from these few days?

.

Keep up the good work.

CockedCapCockedCapabout 1 month ago

The author is under no obligation to wrap up all the loose parts. It's his story and he can do what he wants with it. That said, I don't see how this all comes together in just one chapter. I also don't see how this ends any way but badly for Heck. Points to the author for making me care about that. As for Lotte, I don't know that I care about what happens with her at all. Or Bea, really. If the author was trying to make me dislike them, good job. This is reaction, not review. Review will have to wait until the last piece has been read and then re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter. I just wish Hector would grow some real balls, and get out of his Fantasy that's in his head. He needs to stop dreaming that he's going to be getting Pleasure, and or sex from these two women. It just won't end that way. His wife is on the road to cuckolding him that very night. All the while he just Accepts everything that is happening to him. What did he think he was going to do when he opened the door from the garage with hammer in his hand? If your not in fight mode and not follow through with your help, just roll up in to a ball in a Fetal Position. But if your really going to help her, bust through the door, and run towards the other person ready to hit them with the hammer. Hector is lucky Bent didn't take the hammer from him, and beat him with it. Hector just stand up and say I've had enough, and go get his wife and rip the stupid fake Contract up. There is no pleasure in the road your wife and you have put yourselves on! And HELL after you do stand up for your self grin Bea and fuck the living hell out of her, after everything she done to you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He's getting everything, and more that he ever wanted, and still thinks that he wants. Sorry but I just can't feel sorry for him, if he would just stand up for himself, this shit show would be over with!!

LordSamaelisLordSamaelisabout 1 month ago

So… Bea doesn‘t want to „give him back“ to Lotte and has feelings for him or is it wishful thinking on my part? Because after the phone call with Lotte when she is told to give him back early and sees how excited he is she basically is ice cold to him. Before the call she teases him and tries to continue the kinky play and after he comes for the rescue she is back to loving mistress mode again. It’s like in the middle part after the phone call she wants to put distance between them and treats him without care (at least I found it strange how they progressed in the last part and were back to saure one right after the call).

But could also be me wishing for them getting together and Hector finally being happy as I don’t like Lotte and don’t think she will make him happy in the long run. I mean… I don’t even know if she likes him at all anymore as she doesn’t give a shit about him and just wants to have fun. She didn’t even bother to phone Bea herself and was about to go go a party with some men without panties when she got „bothered“ with the call. Wouldn’t be surprised if she cheated to be honest. I can’t even remember if he got even one loving gesture from her in the whole story after he signed the contract.

Either way: props to the author! I‘m really feeling for the characters (at least Bea and Hector) and hope they get a happy end.

Wouldn’t mind a spoiler to be honest as my flimsy male heart nearly can’t bare to wait another week for the grand finale :)

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

What I also appreciate in this story is that I don't really sense actual malevolence in the two 'dommes'.

Bea is so green you wouldn't see her on a prairie. On top of that she has to deal with her divorce and scumbag-ex. She is way over her head in all of this and I think she kind of knows that. I think that's the reason why she sticks to the plan (that was probably devised by some 40 year old incel that never even saw a real sub up close in his life). That her feelings for Heck go haywire and actually conflict with her sens of loyalty with her best friend don't help either.

I would even say that nontheless all the shit she is dealing with herself, she takes Heck's training in. I think she sees it as something she does for Heck's sake. She operates on the assumption that it is exactly what he needs and even wants deep down. I mean the show the two woman set up was ultimatly for Heck's sake. It's the tragic of the story that it may something they thought would benefit him but was ultimatly detrimental.

I don't even know if Bea actually understands how masochists tick... (emotional) pain makes them horny, not neccessarily happy. Horny carries a relationship for some months... then it crashes and burns. Heck seems horny, but NOT happy.

Lotte. It seems to me that she might use a human superpower: to steadvastly believe what you want to believe. I think she believes that with the right training she might get Heck wanting in their relationship wat she wants in their relationship. I lost my first ever Sub with that stupid attitude.

mCyclademCycladeabout 1 month ago

Considering there's only one chapter left I'm not sure how this is gonna end. I'm hoping for a happy ending where Lotte and Bea have Heck under their thumb but in a loving sexual way and not in an inhumane manner. Hopefully they have a fruitful conversation instead of blindly following whatever they find online.

The story progression seems pretty nice, for a first time amateur domme it might be that Bea thinks this kind of treatment is what Heck truly craves for. Most first time Dom/Sub relationships crash and burn though because of this and they learn from those mistakes.

The lack of Lotte throughout the second half seemed very weird, even the next part features Bea. Wishing for a sequel series for Heck and Lotte. Would love to see them in a loving FLR relationship without any toxicity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only happy ending is Hector leaving them behind. Inexperienced dommes who are abusing/betraying their sub does not make for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, there was less physical and emotional abuse in this chapter. I suppose that is an improvement. Hector is still losing his wife, his friend, his self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have to remind myself that there is only a single chapter left and it makes me wonder if like some of the others authors works will these characters return in a separate group of stories. As it seems like Heck is coming around and understanding this really doesn't seem like something he wants especially with how they've treated him two days into this. It's essentially been all stick and no carrot. I don't see Heck ever submitting to Lotte in the same way he did with Bea and I still hope that Lotte is faithful and doesn't full around on Heck as if she did this idea that Lotte conspired with Bea for 8 months just so she could cheat would be terrible to both Heck and Bea. oneagainst, thank you for another interesting story I just hope it ends well for those involved as like others have pointed out at this stage it just seems destined to end with a divorce and a dissolved friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Heck married the wrong woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So this story follows all the trends that this author shows.

When the sub is a female, she's almost half domme, always able to stand up for herself, ect.

When the sub is male, he's bascially abused by every woman around.

If the author could write male subs like female subs, the story would seem far less abusive.

At the end of the day, this is NOT what Heck agreed to. He's gone along with it, but he's been manipulated, lied to and otherwise abused by 'wife' and 'best friend'.

It's fiction, obviously, which is why he's still there but...the story is farcical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He REALLY WANT another Chapter!!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES