All Comments on 'Telltale Signs'

by REGade

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
you're bookmarked

good story, good writing, keep up the good work. just bookmarked your story page to my favorites. will be watching for more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Great Actress?

I echo your last commentor with this provisio. If he's been cuckholded she's been damn clever about it and he'll probably never know. Of course if she has "dogged the watch" he'll always wonder what the snickers are all about. Just the same It seems that he really doesn't want to know.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
Good tale, this one

Where did you pop up from?

I'll be looking for your stories in future.

Dunno what the problem is Ronnie, this struck me as a story about a bloke who saw the supposedly Telltale signs, mostly in hindsight after the other woman basically accused his wife of fucking her husband. he asked the questions and got his answers.

Most of what she told him was verifiable if he needed to check.

She wasn't screwing anyone - so she had nothing to hide.

A story with a good sensible woman who was actually taking steps to avoid any possibility of cheating - now there's a turn up for a story on Literotica

Bravo Regade! More please.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Well written!

THis was a very good story and I will look for more from you! Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Very well written story, change from many that are just fucking the whole way through. Any chance of a further chapter?

writingdragonwritingdragonalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding and with a great twist

One of your best and I loved it the moment I read it. Keep it comimg this was a wonderful read. I loved the twist she didn't cheat and explained herself well.

Writingdragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good one!

I just love happy endings!!! If there one. I'm still not 100% sure about her. Is there a chapter 2? VAstie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a refreshing break......

a positive story in the Loving Wifes catagory. You write with a beautiful mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent. Very Realistic

Very true to life in the way people many times read something into a situation that really isn't there.

But I'll admit that I acttually get worked up at the thought that she might be very cleverly fooling her husband into thinking his thoughts of possible infidelity are unjustified and something he should feel guilty for. I think that way because there is nothing sexier than a cheating wife to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FFF(fresh - fine - fantastic)-story

She is incredibly clever. No wonder she got this V.P. offer. Her explanations sound so logical, so smooth, so natural - somebody could get second thoughts!!!!

Bavarian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written but I agree with Wachuka

In summation it is another flavor of wimp husband. Wonderfully written, but the husband will never know if she has been fucking around on him. And it is hare to believe she did what she did without working on her back.

And what an unbelievable career for Karen. She goes from a stay at home mom to Vice President of what seems to be a major company in four years! What the hell does this woman do? It sure wasn't in Administration or Management. (she leepfrogs at least three levels of management in what, three years as a full time employee?)

The announcement that she has been tapped to be a veep, by the entire corporate board apparently, makes me wonder just what she has been doing and how unbelievably good she is at it. Or maybe she knows where some skeletons are buried. Or knows and can prove where other things have been buried.

Scribe36

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Congratulations!

Congrats! One ofthe cleverest , entertaining story I've read . The details and the build up are beautifully done as is the interaction with her co-workers and spouses. Your conclusion is nothing short of brilliant. In reading the comments opinion is equally divided---Is she an innocent ,virtuous, loving wife,who is brilliant at her job and deserving of promotion? ----or---is she an extremely clever adulterous wife who has slept her way to the top? Your mixture of facts that she failed to tell him about and her glib explanations for all these facts is beautifully done. 60 year old George

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Very Clever

As others already said, you are bookmarked.

This is a very clever story, very well written. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Without a sequel, we have to take things at their face value and believe that she is a faithful wife. Buying the home gym system points in that direction. I believe the Shivers' kiss was a joke. It would be too dangerous for both of them.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. Not just a cheating wife story, I can see where this can really happen. Makes it a really beliveable story. Very fine writing. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmm!!

I still think the bitch cheated on him.......

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and some nice twists. I like the fact that you make the wife a character that is strong both in family and business life. All too often you get a wife that is super smart in business and an idiot in interpersonal relationships. This was was much better balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A lot of wasted words

This story has no momentum.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
She is too good to be true.

I think that he is a cuckold that is burying his head in the sand. She is rising through the ranks too fast to be by work skills alone. She also had a "too" perfect story about her trip. He has major problems in his marriage.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
Talk about a double standard here

All the poor rejected men in a flap over a competent woman who advances thru a company by her abilities.

"Must be sleeping her way to the top" is their reasoning because they have so much trouble acknowledging that good looks and competency can coexist in a woman.

Poor pathetic creeps, too blinkered to imagine some women are as good as or better than some men at particular tasks or jobs. They hide their own inadequacies behind the excuse "she is fucking her way upwards" instead of working on lifting their own piss-poor performance.

If a man in a story progresses thru the ranks quickly he is smart and more than competent at his job, not winking his asshole at management and welcoming them in.

But no woman is capable of that sort of professionalism?

Well, sorry guys, you are full of crap.

Here we have a good strong woman, more than competent at her job, a faithful wife who actually takes steps to ensure her 'safety' and who explains the whole mix-up truthfully to her husband, AND YOU FRIGGING WELL CAN'T HANDLE IT!

A woman with brains, beauty and scruples - just like 99% of us are in real life, and the and the bottom-feeders can't stand the thought.

Nor can they handle a loving husband who is happy to believe the truth.

READ THE FLAMING STORY. Don't start in with your low life bias and color the story from there - read with an open mind and see what the author has written - a great story about a loving couple where the husband misinterprets previous actions mainly because of the paranoia of the wife of one of his own wife's co-workers.

Unfortunately you're so brainwashed by slut wives and wimp husbands, you can't clear your brain for long enough to see a real loving couple.

You don't know what you're missing.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Deadwould I could kiss you!

You have stated basicly what I would have.

Now I think that she got to her position becouse she is GOOD at her job. I also like how the man/wife positions were reversed.

Man behind the woman? Mastery!

Now are there problems in THIS marrage...yeah. show me one that DOESN'T have them.

the problem in this one? She goes off and does things on her own with out confiding in her husband. All she would have had of done was tell him of her fears and her plan and NOTHING would have happened.

than again we wouldn;t have had a story eather.

But she is independent and how many independant MEN would have stormed off on their own to 'handle' the problem?

ah just the ones with the 'Y' Chromosome I think.

For once we have a wife who is 'dealing' with a potential problem and people are calling her a slut. A little narrow minded and nontrusting in her spouse to back her up yes, but a company whore?

not unless a part 2 comes out from REG that has him finding her spread eagle on the board table giving it away.

Please GOD reg don't do that. This story is great as is.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Good story - -is she true blue? Or a slut?

Should we expect a follow up? That would be nice. A lot of

us don't like "fill in the blank endings" which is probably

a huge testimonial to the collective intellect of the readers.

Did she cheat? Easy to find out, get the home number of the

boss and call his wife, tell her your wife lost an earring,

could it be at her place? If she says she will look for it,

you are safe. (Except that your wife might shoot you). OK,

for those nitpickers, go up and hide one of her favorite earrings, then when she mentions it you have your excuse?

NO? Egad you readers are hard to please, then deliberately

dump her jewelry box off the dresser, where she can hear it

and make sure one of her favorites is already missing. When

the two of you pick it all up, you can mention there is only

one earring there from that set.....NOW call the CEOs wife.

Did I mention I have been married more than once? Yeah, I

know...sharp as the leading edge of a bowling ball.

Or make sure you and the kids go with her on her out of town trips? Hire a detective? Have yourself neutered? You get

the idea.

OR...she might just be an honest woman who is trying her best to make VP. Maybe she truly loves her family and wants

the best for them.

But wait, all you women's libbers....haven't her kids said

they miss her? They want their mom, not some absentee bank

account!! Hmmmmm, have I ever heard that before? As a male, I plead guilty. I was not cheating on my wife or my

ex wife and the Air Force had me flying all over the world.

Sooooooooooooo maybe she is being honest??

However, as a potential senior executive, she is schooled in

communications and should have told hubby. Lots of divorces

over lack of communications.

I divorced my first wife for that! She failed to tell me

while I was in SEA, that she was going to have a strangers

kid!! I dumped her in a heart beat.

Good story, I hope to see many more like it (with endings). So, that is how I see it. How about you? Some of my friends agree, and some of my friends disagree and I don't

like to disagree with my friends. Maybe I will run for office?

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
now for my two cents

i just put it in an envelope and mailed it to all the "nay" sayers. that's exactly what their opinions are worth. now for the value of the story, sorry, the envelopes keep falling apart when i try to fill them with all that silver. keep up the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A good story, well done

Did she cheat??

Well, she is a woman that can think on her feet!

But that doesn't mean it isn't the truth, does it?

I think I believe her.

And I'm sure the husband is reaping bebefits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story of Good People

Just a good story. Keep it up.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
True Partnership

This story was a great picture of a true partnership. There’s no yours, there’s no mine, there’s only ours.

RicticRicticabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Enough Said

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Very Good

Good writing. Husband had realistic concerns about his marriage. The Ellen character was a little over-the-top but that was the only discordant note I noticed. Everything else worked very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Beautiful , clever woman who may be business genius or adulterous wife. Nice interaction, great suspence especially lack of conclusion, so that reader can draw his own conclusion. The only minor irritating flaw was husband's preoccupation with a "Benz". Why an idiot would worry about a car when he has a beautiful, brilliant wife is galling.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

i liked the story, but i wonder why she never told her husband about the promotion she got, where she was carls boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This isnt a true partnership!

I have trouble with your reviews that I read. This story isnt about a woman who is involved with her family, it is about a woman who manipulates her family to achieve her own goals. She does not communicate with her husband. The final few paragraphs makes that very evident. She is at best guilty of lying by omission. Rather than make up stories or tell the truth she says nothing over time and lets the husband think whatever he wants. His jealous upsets were justified and were dealt with rather to easily. He was whispering in my ear about his family and I was telling him about mine while he had me pinned to the wall. The other wife knew her husband and his devoted loyalty to the wife. She knew she forced him to travel and really believed they were going to fuck. Then asshold dumb hubby takes her story hook, line, and sinker without any proof or evidence. He met me in the limo with his wife, a very good deflector, or then was the wife also planning to get into her pants. After all, all this was, was that his wife checking her out so she could be promoted to VP right? Avoiding talking to him, the one person she should have been talking to. Not calling as was her rule when they were away. Being out after 1 am on a business trip, nothing here adds up. Sorry folks, where there is fire there is smoke. The smoke in this story is blinding but no one is trying to put the fire out. All wife does is deflect the husband with another smoke screen and sex. Poor ending to a well developed story. Very poor ending indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story. Believable? Maybe, but the author is

the final arbiter of what is true and what is not. I'm glad it was a positive story---and without divorce lawyers and private eyes.

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I loved it!

I had to read this story several times before I left a comment. Did she cheat? Probably not this time, however, this marriage; is not on firm ground. Doug has serious self esteem problems. There has been a marked change in the balance of power, as evidenced by his remark that he used to be the aggressor in the sexual arena as well as other things. Karen is now two management levels above her previous mentor and Doug doesn't have a clue. Whoa talk about lack of communication in a marriage, she ignored his phone calls, why because he might ask her to resign. She was not ready to do so. Sometimes it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

A cleverly written story, which has given me ample food for thought, it definitely is going into my top ten favorites. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to write such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a nice story for a change.

It's refreshing to know there's still authors out there who can write nice stories. Keep up the good work. Cheers Roger.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
A True Loving WIfe!

A great story with a touch of mystery. Both wife and husband respected each other. Realistic without being lifeless. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb fuck

Yeah right she didn't cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He's a rube. It's not possibe she rose in the corp

Next he contracts a disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Manipulated again!

AN answer for everything. Yeah right! If that was what was going on Ellen would have known it..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AT LEAST THIS . . .

Female writer doesn't pretend she's male like the others. She too cannot pull off writing as a male any more than the others. Hiding behind a noname instead of indicated she's a fem doesn't enhance her story, it just makes it all the more flagrantly crappy as far as her ability to hide her dense ignorance about males.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
All the good signs of a talentet author!

I'll just join the crowd of pleased readers in thanking you for the original story with the suprising twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This puta writer knows exactly how to put males .

down. She's made the lead male character both emotionally and physically totally dependent upon the lead puta character. Such androgeny should not go unpunished. I have to rate this story at ZERO cause that's what it's real worth is. You other puta readers who rate her shit oughta get a reality check and kiss your man's ass and lick his dirty ass hole for stayin married to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Puta

Why don't you crawl back into your own fucking PUTA and shut the fuck up, you fucking half breed lowlife. No one gives a flying fuck about your sick ass comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too bad for internet cowards

Unfortunate that cowards can hide behind anonymity when leaving msgs here. Story had way too little communication going on when man's emotions were tense. Way too little truth coming from wife to be believable; especially things like "Christmas kissing". Seemed like a different ending was tacked on at last minute to give a happy ending. Overall story was enjoyable.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Very good !

A loving wives tale that ends so happily is rare, thank you for creating it. You're fantastic !

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Funny thing is, in real life....

....when women have this degree of success and sexual validation coupled with a subservient husband they are extremely susceptible to flight. Most women want their man to be dominant in certain key areas,doesn't have to be about the money but this guy is in serious danger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good, well written

story about a succesful business women/slut wife who is manipulating her husband into becoming her submissive cuckold. She never did explain swapping spit with and letting her boss fondle her ass. Her story about the auction, complete bullshit. So is her story about why she wasn't in her room to answer the phone. She has her story well thought out but it's all manipulation, even her bosses are in on it. Meet the husband behind the woman, right. They want to see how submissive he is and gauge her control over him to see if she will be able to continue serving their needs.

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
great well plan story

thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Such a great example of people reading into things that are not there, and not seeing what is. As for others, trying to read behind the events in the story that is just silly. I take the story and your characters as written, like I do all. My only complaint is when the ultimate end, or actions of the characters does not flow from the characters created. Yours did beautifully. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

The story had a very O. Henry type twist to it.

Very enjoyable read. I don't think she should of told her husband about the Sexual Harassement issue because its obvious he would of taken charge and done something. From the very first page the writer has created the husband to be someone who is willing to punch out any guy that even looks at his wife. Both the husband and wife characters were excellent creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

That was a nice change of pace from the usual cheating wife / unforgiving husband stories. Nice to see faithfulness

or....is there a sequel in which she proves to be a liar and adulteress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cucksRhere has a point

The story left out the creampies and sloppy seconds the wannabe cucks need for spank-fuel. Of course they infer much of it anyway in spite of the author clearly laying out the facts that no cucking took place.

No prob: the wannabe cucks will invent an alternate storyline w/o facts or merit in order to spring a little stiffy and spank their monkey.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF THERES A SMELL OF SMOKE

better call the fire men. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the most inept,childish and protracted rubbish "story" to date!

This feebleminded travesty was so bad that after 3 paragraphs I nearly spewed. Immediately I awarded it what it deserves. 1 star !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

i know this is supposed to be fiction but are american men truly such morons?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
CAN YOU SPELL BILLSHIT

wife is a cheating cunt - he just did not hire a PI to get the goods before he started talking to her. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SKANK

Cheating slut,skank, whore. This woman is a bull shitter, dumb as dirt who fucked her way to the top.....Hey cuck, dump the bitch and take her to the cleaners. Maybe a hit man.for her ass. How do you spell P.I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awwww...

... puny emasculated nerds living in controlling mom's basement are SOOO mad that a woman doesn't get trashed in this story ... it's the only thing that gets their little wee-wees hard.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHILE YOU ARE TRACKING THOSE TELLTALE SIGNS

watch out for the hidden elephants and spins. TK U MLJ LV NV

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Nice story

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AND

she also sold him the beach front property in the Arizona desert. with the taj majal.

talk about a clueless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AND

the pot calls the kettle black, of course the kettle actually has a working cock so the analogy isn't perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Liked the story, although it seemed a little rushed. Nice to read a story with suspense yet keep the couple faithful.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well...

a sad tale with a marriage already in the tank... Been around too many situations like this one to have the wife or husband to try to explain away... this case she is one sharp cookie and she is getting her cookies!!! at the office... lets have a follow up OK??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
clueless loser husband

The wife is cheating but the husband is such a clueless loser she could be fucking her boyfriend right in front of him and say "it's not what it looks like" and he would apologize and leave them alone to finish. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And he believed her?????

Just another idiot husband being lead around by a cheating slut, sleeping her way up the Corporate ladder. Not that your story wasn't well written, but I found the ending to be totally unbelievable, even for a work of fiction. She spoon fed him a carefully crafted lie to comfort him. She's going to be a VP and he's going to be a house mommy.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
ok

That is a realistic take on the situation and made a good story. However, I found Harold's agressive kiss did not fit in at all and makes no sense in light of subsequent events. Thanks for your time and effort.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Truth or Lies

You can't really tell with a woman like this one. She is so ambitious that she has developed a persona that allows her to manipulate other peoples perception of her. She could be telling the truth, she could be lying. She has not been open and honest with her husband, that much is clear. So, he is still in the dark, and perhaps he likes it that way as long as she brings home the bacon. Money is an interesting thing. One's greed and need for security can tempt them to lie to themselves about other, more important needs. In any case, she is on an ego trip, she doesn't much care about her family except how they affect her public image, and her husband is a wimp, loser who should have done a full investigation as soon as he found out about her deception. even if he loved her money, he'd still get quite a bit of it in the divorce!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
maybe, maybe not

What there is of it is well written, but nothing is resolved, we really know nothing more than what we knew before we read this story.

Did she cheat?

Did she screw her way to a VP position?

Was it all just as she said?

The trouble with this story is that we are left wondering.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
! ?

IKs the husband clueless, has the wife manipulated the truth and other people, who knows !

Only aequel will let us know the real truth !

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Right

Too many items glossed over and it needs a finish. It appears she is conning him!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Not buying it.

Why does she get so red in the face? Why does she get so horny when other men compliment or try to touch her or pick her up? Her answers are too pat, the other wife was right, they were over acting at the airport. The scene was too staged. Makes me think that the author is trying to keep us guessing. And it's working. The writing is very good, the plot is old and contrived, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think that the author intended for us to be left with lingering doubts and wondering what comes next. I don't imagine a part 2 was ever envisioned. Good job.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Not too bad

Actually this is a pretty good story. However, it appears that the good ole wife is pulling the wool over the husbands and the kids eyes. well hell, she is pulling the wool over every one's eyes. which really leaves you to write a part 2 to this story which I think everyone who has read this much of the story would agree to. again this is a good story in fact good enough for me to favorite it. but please for me and every one else come up with a part two.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
This too

I don't know about other readers but I sure as hell would like to see more stories or submissions from you in the loving wives category you do have the talent to write some I'm sure.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TELL TALE SIGNS SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Tattle-Tale-Tit....is giving us a fit. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanabout 9 years ago
Loving Wives with a Romance flavor

I swerved into this story on an impulse and was pleasently rewarded with a well written & tittilating offering. However, in my experience with most LW stories at Literotica, I would be very suspicious of Karen and her too-pat answers.

Chapter Two would have Ellen supply Doug with some evidence (though not conclusive) of a praise-induced dallience with Ted, if not the "Predator," and the tale would continue from there toward any number of conclusion..

But seeing from your other that the muse steers you toward the Romance genre I can only accept this reconciliation ending on the face of it.

It would be intresting to see you try your hand at a more conventional LW story.As the teaser says; "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Either She is a Brilliant Liar

Or she made a heartfelt confession regarding recent events.

In either case, the overall flow of the story, the characters and plot were well done. You intrigued me and held my interest through the entire story.

Thank you and please keep writing!

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Oh, and I'm pregnant!

She said. "I was thinking "Harold Jr" for the boys name. What do you think, as if it matters?"

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
5 *'s, definitely...but...

if she is smart enough to advance her career in the corporation so efficiently, she is smart enough to concoct an elaborate plan, and explanation for every thing. Too many coincidences; to many things not coming together just right, or coming together too perfectly. No, she got her position, promotions, and vice-president position while lying on her back, with her legs splayed wide, for anyone in the corporate ladder who would screw her married cunt. Her lies were just too perfect.

You need to write more LW stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lies!!

Trust but verify!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WIMP!

What a fool he is...she's got ALL kinds of excuses, she never really answers his questions. To say it again, "TRUST BUT VERIFY!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not buying it.

She's already screwing Big Boss, and knows that the "meet the husband" invite is when they'll force hubby to accept his cuckold status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

good read and great LW story

OutbackmanOutbackmanabout 7 years ago
Telltale signs

Where is the following chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Effort

This is the best of its kind that I have read. Probably a bit too wordy, but still very well done. Just the same I would rather have seen some illicit sex and a nice smackdown, ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 + Once again annony bitches about a story

yet this retarded fool reads every one of them! Day after fucking da this ass wipe reads all the LW and Cuck stories on here and ten cries and bitches about them. We all know he fucking loves them because they remind him of his dead ex wife the whore of the fleet@

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He gets what he deserves

If he is dumb enough to accept her tale then he isn't listening with his heart as much as his band account. Hell, she is moving up too fast to be believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope. Did not like it, at all

Your characters are not credible.

Your story did not allow me to ‘suspend disbelief’ - as every work of fiction requires.

So, no. You failed to provide the minimum required in ‘paying a reader back’ for giving you my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nope

she cheated. He has a sucky marriage so he needs to split and based on her job etc he gets alimony and child support. After the divorce if they want date and try again so be it. But he has to somehow keep his man card.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed your story very much. I might be a little suspicious too, but he accepted the explanation and I will too.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Don't buy it

You did too good

She is cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good yarn well written - but she didn’t clear her yards

Didn’t really buy it

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Time for hubs and Ellen to share expenses for a P.I...?

Wife is gifting rather than giving time to her children, affecting that "cooing" thing overmuch but not delivering on intimacies as formerly shared, not responding to questions adequately or keeping to the rules that she and her husband set for their marriage. Hmmm... this well-written story tells an unpleasant tale.

Her husband finally persists in getting her to acknowledge his concerns about her lack of involvement with their children. What does do to strengthen the mother-children bond: she does exercises and shows them how her machines work, no interacting with them for their benefit, no getting to know them as they continue to develop, just her meeting her needs in their presence. Since when does M-A-M-A spell "egotist?

She's given Hubs his fantasy vehicle instead of doing what he suggested a provider do and use that money for the children's future. The car gift keeps giving to HER because, even as she says, "It's my husband's car," when she points out her husband and children as "the family," the man admiring the car knows she's who bought it. He also probably knows what kind of woman would not introduce her husband by name when another man comes to admire his "car": she's disrespected her husband and likely is ready to dishonor the marriage.

If the private investigations (it's time) turn up nothing that should lead directly to divorce court, this family still is far from close-knit: mother has pulled her thread and left an ever growing hole. Hubs needs to keep the kids at the table for ten more minutes so his wife sees that her parental role has changed but not diminished, that both parents need to be there for essential home training like how to hold a conversation at the dinner table. This could be family meeting time, discuss pops' plan to sell the Benz (assuming it's in his name): the kids can suggest a family project and the rest of the funds go toward their college/career fund. If wife balks, the family can discuss the words fantasy and practicality. They also might discuss family rules, expectations (education, career). They may have to discuss other words like wife, mother, vice-president, career, the words in their wedding vows, commitment. Kids who hear and participate in multi-generational discussions benefits greatly from them, and mama needs a booster before she falls victim to her self-altered reality.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Seriously

This is really a terrible story, way too farfetched. Time for a PI to watch out for his needs. I've noticed almost all the men on this site in these stories are clueless to the the point of being low grad morons, wish they were better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The husband is just too stupid for words

He believes every morsel his wife doles out to him. When Mr Weasel Shiver and his wife seem to back up his wife's far fetched tales, once again he eats it up. I dislike stories in which one or the other spouse is painted as a simple minded fool. She rubs his face in her successes and affairs and he swallows it, hook, line and sinker. Then she tops it off with some car sex. Like rewarding the lap dog with a treat. This was simply an awful fool's tale.

1 star

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
WHERE'S THE PRIVATE DICK

THIS IS A WELL WRITTEN STORY, WELL THOUGHT OUT, BUT I FEEL DOUG NEEDS A REALITY CHECK. IF IT WAS ME, GET A PRIVATE EYE, GET MORE INFORMATION FROM ELLEN, TALK TO NANCY. HER MOM WOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW IF HER DAUGHTER IS MAKING A DETOUR IN HER MARRIAGE. ALSO, MAYBE MAKE A FEW SURPRISE TRIPS FOR A LUNCH DATE. GET ELLEN INVOLVED IF THE PI FINDS SOMETHING IS AMISS. WITH EVIDENCE IN HAND DECIDE WITH HELLEN WHAT TO DO. AGAIN IF IT WAS ME, DIVORCE IS THE WAY TO GO, BUT BRING ELLEN ALONG AND GO TO TED AND KAREN'S JOB TO MAKE A SCENE IN PUBLIC. SO MUCH SO AS TO GET THEM FIRED. THIS WAY I KEEP THE KIDS AND HER MOM AS BABY SITTER. THAT'S IF NANCY WAS INNOCENT OF ANY WRONGDOING, OTHERWISE, THROW HER ASS OUT TOO. NOW THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO. WHY? BECAUSE IT'S PAYBACK FOR THE HUMILITY SHE PUT ME AND THE KIDS THROUGH PLAYING US THE FOOLS. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.;-) ALSO SUE TED AND BREAK HIM.:-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All the signs are being ignored

So, all the classic signs of cheating by the wife. Obsession with her career and advancement at all costs. Obsession with her appearance and fitness. Sudden change in sexual interaction with husband with increased aggressiveness on her part and initiating new sexual practices. Excessive phone calls at times outside normal business hours. Spending more time away from home and while limiting time and interactions with her husband and kids while dumping all the domestic duties on her mother and husband. Replacing spending time with her husband and kids by buying them expensive gifts for them. Typical guilt buying to smooth a guilty conscious. Sudden unexpected "business" trips out of town with her subordinate. Hell, even her subordinates wife speaks up to the husband about his wife and her husband having an affair.

The Chump husband after confronting her about cheating just excepts her lame tired excuses straight out to the cheaters handbook. The wife distracts the husband with more out of the ordinary sexual romps promising to "make it up" to him. Just more guilt laden behavior. Husband should pay to have surveillance done on the wife to get to the bottom and get the solid proof of her cheating, There can be no love if there's no trust and she's proven herself as untrustworthy.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nicely done@@

And to those who think the wife cheated,ummmmmm, as its a story written by someone else, if they dont imply she cheated and gave some reasonable story elements as to why they didn't, guess what!!! They didn't.

This is not a real life "who done her" NCIS stuff, kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are the time not with the family really worth it , The other side of the world only work to enjoy life / we seem to have it backwards . The abuse to her mother / no F-en job especially in a non -productive ego centered environment / are worth giving up tour social family life for..

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Cynical readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really doesn't hold together. Husband's description of wife's interactions with the tall stranger at the auction was laden with intimate flirting: she leaned her head back to look up at the man with a small smile on her face, the man leaned in and whispered in her ear and they laughed together, etc. Her description of "Mr Shiver" at the Christmas party was explicitly laden with sexual innuendo and when husband finally confronts her at the end, she just brushes the kiss off as "a mistake." Her explanation of not calling her husband or answering her phone when he called makes no sense "I thought I was being sexually harassed and so I needed to go to dinner with the predator to really make sure he was sexually harassing me and I really couldn't talk to you about it because you would want me to quit." Really? That's an explanation beyond, "I'm making lots of money and getting hustled by rich guys and I like that a lot." And how does the big reveal at the end in any way deal with the fact that she is increasingly unavailable to her husband and children? She doesn't even address that. Does anyone suppose that a further promotion isn't going to at a minimum mean lots more late nights and travel? And a predatory senior exec has no problem compartmentalizing his affair with a willing subordinate from social encounters with the same willing subordinate which include their respective spouses. These are just a few of the problems with wife's explanation.

I get that this is the author's story and in his/her world, the wife is innocent and all is good. My criticism is that the proffered explanations just don't hold up to any objective scrutiny.

P.S. Mercedes are not that great; your characters are far too enamored with them. BMW 5 and 7 series and Audi A6 and A8s are the good German cars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous