Temp Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm!" Ramona tried to escape the conversation and get back to the desk, but the woman in front of her refused to let her pass.

"You know, Ramona," Savanna smiled, "these walls are really thin."

Ramona swallowed. "Is... Is that right?"

"I'm afraid so. You actually ruined a take."

"Oh, God..." Ramona buried her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry, boss."

"Hey, it's okay." Savanna gently caressed Ramona's cheek. "If I wasn't okay with people getting off on the job, I wouldn't have started a porn studio."

"You're... you're really okay with it?"

"Of course! Why, Jess and I get into all sorts of mischief when we're not shooting! It's perfectly fine if you have some fun with one of the other girls."

Ramona frowned. "That doesn't sound very ethical."

Savanna chuckled. "Well, allow me to explain it more clearly." She leaned in and kissed Ramona on the lips.

For a moment, Ramona was taken aback. What the hell is she doing? But soon, her fear bled into a feeling of peace. A pleasant warmth radiated from her lips across her entire face, soaking into her mind and pacifying it into serenity. Wow... she must be a really good kisser...

Savanna pulled away and smiled. "Now, you won't feel weird about having sex while you're working here, understand?"

"Yes, Savanna..." The words escaped Ramona's lips without her realizing it, but as soon as she said them, she knew they were absolutely true.

"Very good. Now, get back to that desk, Ramona."

"Yes, Savanna..."

* * *

Megan was almost at the end of her shift when she saw a familiar sight walk through the automatic doors. "Oh, hey? Ramona, right?"

The buxom woman in the pink top nodded and smiled. "Hi, Megan! I hope it's not too much to ask, but could you help me find another outfit?"

"Already? Do you not like the one I picked out yesterday?"

"Oh, no, it's amazing! I wouldn't come to you if I didn't like it. It's just that my boss would prefer that I wear something a little more business-y."

"I guess that makes sense." Megan pushed up her glasses. "So, did you have anything in mind?"

Ramona smiled. The mental image from earlier was still burned clear as day in her memory. "As a matter of fact, I do."

* * *

candie's body was on its knees, but candie's mind was absent. her mouth drooled vacantly on her perky breasts, and her cunt dripped on the floor. she was naked. she was always naked when she was Mistress's slave.

Mistress clinked Her wine glass against Miss Gloria's. The two women looked down on candie with a mixture of hunger and appreciation.

"That was clever," said Miss Gloria, "giving her the lollipop when you knew I was coming. You made sure I'd have something to discipline her over."

candie didn't respond. Slaves don't talk unless they are asked a question. It was one of the many rules that were currently the entirety of candie's world.

"she's quite beautiful when she's like this, wouldn't you say, Gloria?" Mistress was talking. candie always felt it when Mistress was talking. It was like the air became electric, making Her words feel even more forceful and absolute.

"Oh, of course," Miss Gloria agreed.

"You'd like to use her?"

Miss Gloria took a sip of wine. "Oh, that's quite alright. I think I've had enough fun with her for one day."

Mistress smiled. "It wasn't a question. Absurdly Aroused Acolyte."

Miss Gloria's eyes widened. She flicked her eyes back to candie as her body shuddered. The hand that wasn't holding a wine glass roamed up to her breasts and squeezed. "Mistress..." she gasped. "I... I need..."

"I know you do," Mistress chuckled. "Knock yourself out."

The formerly-prim and proper woman practically ripped off her skirt. "Yes, Mistress..."

12