Temp Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rammy nodded lazily. She could actually feel what Qiang described; one second the words were there, and the next they literally fell out of her ears. She giggled at how silly that made her feel.

"And something else happens when your tits are put to good use like this," Qiang grinned. "Your body starts to feel warm. A wonderful heat builds up inside you, starting between your legs and filling every inch of you. You can feel it, can't you?"

"Yyeeessss..." Rammy groaned, squirming under Qiang's touch. Her cheeks felt flushed, and her pussy started to feel unbearably warm.

Qiang planted a kiss on one of Rammy's tits, and sat down next to her. "Poor thing! But luckily for you, I know exactly how to relieve yourself of that heat. Do you want to know what that is?"

Rammy nodded, a soft whimper escaping her lips.

"All you need to do is give that sexy body of yours a good workout, and the heat will melt right out between your legs. You'll cum and cum until you're so exhausted you feel like you could barely stand. And you'll feel so, sooooo good. You want that, don't you Rammy?"

"Yyeeessss... wwaannnaaa... ffeelllll gooooddd..."

"Atta girl. Let me show you the best exercise to relieve that needy little cunt of yours. First, take off your skirt."

Rammy stood up, swaying drunkenly, and unzipped her skirt. It fell lazily to the floor, its presence forgotten by Rammy as soon as it was off her body.

Qiang patted her thigh. "Sit here, facing me."

Rammy nodded and did as she was told, gasping as her soaked tights brushed up against Qiang's muscular leg.

"That's it, good slut." Qiang laid her arms over Rammy's shoulders. "Now, hump."

Rammy blinked. For a moment, she looked confused. A slight bit of intelligence returned to her eyes, as if she was starting to become aware of how strange this situation was.

Then Qiang grabbed a fistful of Rammy's hair and dragged her head close, kissing her deeply on the lips. "Hump for your mommy, slut."

Rammy's eyes rolled back into her head, and then she was gone. She began to grind her wet, drooling pussy on Qiang's thigh, moaning and mewling shamelessly. Her mind was focused on only one thing: her own need to cum.

"And as you grind your mind away," Qiang whispered, her words searing themselves into Rammy's unconscious mind, "you know that this is making your mind weaker and weaker. Even when the heat leaves you, you will be dumber, hornier, and less focused than you were before, and this will happen more and more the more you cum and exercise. As your body gets hard, your mind gets soft. Body gets hard, mind gets soft."

"Bbooddyyy... hrrddd..." Rammy gasped. "Mmnnddd... ssooofffffttt..."

"Good," Qiang purred, "keep repeating that over and over, you stupid-"

There was a knock on the door to the dressing room. "E-Excuse me!" said a voice that clearly wasn't used to being forceful. "You need to stop whatever it is you're doing in there, or we'll have to... um, e-escort you from the premises!"

Qiang rolled her eyes. "Rammy, stop."

Rammy stopped humping, her eyes completely glazed over with lust and mindless obedience.

"I'm afraid we'll have to cut this short. Take as long as you like to wake up, then as soon as you get home, make yourself cum. Is that understood?"

"Yyyeeesss..."

"Good girl." Qiang kisses Rammy on the forehead before she stood up and opened the door, walking past the employee without a word.

Rammy stared at nothing in particular, her mind just as absent as it had been before. She was vaguely aware of a woman's voice, one which sounded familiar, but she didn't need to think about-

"Wake up!"

Rammy felt her body jolt awake. She looked around, startled by her new surroundings. What the fuck? Where am I? What happened to the arcade? She looked up and saw Megan, a look of concern on the other woman's face.

"Are you okay?" Megan asked. "You seemed, uh, out of it."

"Um... I think so." Rammy stood up and took a moment to find her balance. "Why're you here, though? Shouldn't you be in the store?"

"We are in the store. I got some complaints about..." Megan blushed and looked down at the floor. "Suspicious noises, coming from one of the changing rooms."

"Huh... Well, I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything."

Megan raised an eyebrow. "...Are you serious right now? Ramona, we both know what just happened here. I mean, your skirt is off, your boobs are out, and the whole place smells like... um, fluids."

"My whats are out?" Rammy- Wait, no I'm... Ramona? That kinda sounds right, I guess. Ramona furrowed her brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb! Your shirt's unbuttoned and..." Megan blushed even harder, gesturing towards Ramona's chest.

Ramona looked down and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you mean my tits." She began buttoning her shirt back up and scoffed. "Honestly, Megan, if you're gonna be a doctor lady, you need to know the scientific term."

"What are you..." Megan sighed. "Ugh, whatever. Just clean yourself up and get outta here before you get me in trouble." Megan slammed the door shut and stormed off on a huff.

"Geez, what's her problem?" Ramona shrugged and searched the floor for her discarded bra and skirt.

* * *

"It wasn't my fault, Savanna. That employee interrupted us before I could complete my step in the process."

On the other end of the line, Qiang's boss sighed. "I'm very disappointed, Qiang. I expected better from our old drill sergeant."

"I can make up for it tomorrow," Qiang insisted. "All I need to do is give her the compulsion, that won't take very long at all."

Savanna paused for a couple moments. "Very well. You have one more chance, Qiang. If you fail, we may have to reconsider your status as a domme."

"I won't let you down, Savanna."

"For your sake, I hope not. Oh, and there's one other thing."

"Yes?"

"Soft stupid slut."

Qiang's eyes widened, before her lips became a wide, silly grin.

"Good night, Qiang," said Mistress.

"Mmm..." qiang giggled, her fingers already creeping down between her legs. "Nighty-night, Mistress!"

12