Temp Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Rammy, it's real. I belong to Mistress. I am her slave. And you will be too."

She kissed Rammy on the forehead just as Rammy felt the buzzing return. She thought she might have been able to work through it, but now she had just a split second to realize how utterly hopeless she was before her mind was swallowed whole.

qiang smiled. "Sleep, Rammy. When you awaken, you'll thank us."

* * *

"Are you ready, rammy?"

rammy looked up at Her. She sat high above rammy, Her black heels dangling only inches away from rammy's face. She smiled down on rammy, her eyes full of warmth and love.

rammy felt a sense of intense adoration. she wanted nothing more than to be here, in this moment, worshiping Her. she smiled. her mind was already sinking into that wonderful fog she knew so well, the one that made her warm and happy and horny and obedient. The one that made her Her slave.

She glared at rammy. "I'll ask again. Are you ready, rammy?"

rammy blinked. Right. She asked her a question. What was it? rammy's mind moved so slowly now; even the most simple of thoughts took ages to form. she'd long since realized that it wasn't worth the effort to try. she reacted on instinct instead. "Yes, Mistress. rammy is ready."

She smiled. "Good girl."

She reached down and cupped her hands around rammy's cheeks, kissing her on the lips. "How does it feel? Being rammy, and not Ramona?"

That other name sounded so strange to rammy's ears. She knew, consciously, that it used to be her name -- technically still was, from a legal standpoint. But it didn't reflect who she was at all. "It feels so good, Mistress," rammy purred. "rammy never wants to go back to how she used to be; she wants to be yours."

"Somehow, I knew you'd say that," She chuckled. She snapped Her fingers, and two doors opened, one behind rammy and the other behind Her. Miss Gloria and Imelda strode up on either side of Her, and rammy saw candie and qiang crawl next to her.

"My, my, my," Miss Gloria smirked. "What a lovely sight you've given us, Savanna."

"It's truly beautiful," Imelda cooed. "Almost makes me sad to be leaving so soon. I wish I could truly savor this."

"Oh, please," She scoffed, rolling Her eyes. "You've got your own harem, you don't need to 'savor' mine."

"True, but still. Yours has jewels that even mine lacks." Imelda's eyes drank in rammy's body, and she felt a shiver of pleasure run through her.

"You already had your way with her," She replied. "And besides, this is her formal induction into my group, so I reserve her. But you're free to take your pick from the rest."

Imelda leaned over and grinned. "Is Gloria on the table?"

"If she wishes to be," She smiled.

"And she doesn't," Miss Gloria snapped. "I'm taking qiang, you can take candie."

"I'm satisfied with that." Imelda turned to Her. "Shall we begin now, or would you like to take the first move?"

She looked down at rammy. "Come closer, slave," she purred. She untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Worship your Mistress."

rammy felt her mind empty even more as she crawled forward. When her tongue touched her Mistress's body, she knew she had found her true happiness.

12