Tempest in a Teacup: BBC and Me

Info
Podcast style talk on the inherent problems of BBC porn.
176 words
3.66
10.1k
8
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*No sexual content in this audio

So, for awhile now, I have been asked every so often to do an audio about BBC (big black cock), and I have opted not to do it, for many reasons. But lately, in the current world, NOT doing it seems almost more exclusionary than actually doing it, and the emotional dilemma has finally gotten me to the point where I just had to TALK about it.

Please be patient with my awkwardness, but the conversations have to start somewhere. So... let's talk about why Tempest has never made a BBC audio. Let's talk about why I don't get political, and let me get a little fucking political... I recognize I may lose a few followers for standing up about something, but it had to be said because it matters.

Let's talk.

Let's talk about BBC and me... sit down, pull up a chair. And if you are a person of color, let me hear from you, because right now it's *your* opinion and insight I really need.

Tempest

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a black man id have to say i see where your coming from and respect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flip the Script

This topic is hard because of the history behind it. I grew up as the stereotype was starting to fade out, but you still heard some from my parent's generation warning their daughters about the danger of black men who couldn't control themselves around white women.

To do the topic justice, you almost have to flip the script. Rather than the black male taking advantage of the innocent white woman, the white woman would have to be the aggressor and the black male the innocent "victim" of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boxes of Truth worthy of Unpacking!

First of all thank You for your Expression! It came from a genuine place and was well received. As a Black man who fits the BBC description it feels validating to know that an Artist has appreciation for the Subject.

Many times the sexual objectification of a person regardless to race,gender, body type, orientation, etc., is offensive. Even I how one presents themselves to the World. We all have been shaped by Evils of White Male Supremacy. The imagery and language that we use to communicate is steeped in a False Narrative that is hard to Escape.

As a Human Male attracted to entire range of Human Females I wish to be appreciated for who I am. That's Normal Human Behavior. There are times when my Sexuality is Toxic and offensive. The Balance in any form of Human expression is always a work in progress.

Everyone on the planet possesses traits that can be used to reflect the Racist Views of society. Comic book references to prove the Point the Animalistic nature of Wolverine or Beast would be viewed as offensive is said Characters were of African origin. Doctor Strange can practice the Dark Magical Arts yet Brother/Doctor Voodoo is perceived as more of a Demonic Character.

The Goals of Art is to increase Perception as well as Entertain. Yes Porn is Art. So I say feel free to engage in your process of Creation. I enjoy my BBC being admired and enjoyed and desired. Yet I never want to be mocked or overly fetishisticized in the process. I have in the past let my Anger with the World direct my Sexual Self Image , which was a terrible Mental place to be and took a lot to escape from.

Lrhot777Lrhot777over 3 years ago
Haven't yet listened but...

Hello Tempest. A few first things. 1. I am an absolutely adoring fan of your work. 2. I'm a married black male. With that being said, I have never once listened to your work and thought, "I wish Tempest would do a BBC fantasy". On the contrary, the fact that your are so open and inclusive has always made me feel as though each audio was made just for me regardless of my cock size, color or marital status. So before I even listen I wanted you to know there really should be no pressure on you or anyone else to do anything to appease one demographic or another.

THoney269THoney269over 3 years ago

First, I am a newer fan of your audios and this is EXCELLENT!! Second, while not a "person of color" I fully support (as much as I can) the physical and emotional struggles you face currently. And finally, I'd like to say thank you for the time and effort you put into all of your audios, not just this one. Bless you!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
My Wife was Drugged in a Bar Wife drugged in bar by a stranger, husband watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Spanish Bull for My Girlfriend Pt. 01 We celebrate our anniversary with a local BBC on Ibiza.in Loving Wives
More Stories