All Comments on 'Temple of Lingam and Divine Hole'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Full-fill Me!

The first time I accepted a prayer to my yonis was very magical and special. His prayer was to offer his seed to the Ones Who Watch over the soil at planting time. This son of a farmer, strong of body and of spirit, gave a weeks worth of himself for his devotion. I was deeply honored to accept his gift, which filled me with the greatest of joy possible. It is good to hear from a brother who serves. May we meet again one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fertility cults like the ones described are common in many primitive cultures. In ancient Europe it was Priapus who was revered as the giver of life. In numerous Greek and Roman temples young men worshipped the God's monster phallus with their mouths and asses to pray for fertility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...