Temptation of a Cheating Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Mel continue with Steve or will guilt come over her?
1.2k words
25.7k
23
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel rushed to the kitchen and just managed to catch her husband Todd's call. Todd said "hey babe, what took you so long to take my call?" Mel told Todd that she was flat out at work meeting with a colleague and had to run to the phone, talking with enough conviction as if she was telling the total transparent truth.

If Todd facetimed her, he would have seen Mel with her gorgeous breasts out, her beautiful MILF body including her curvy butt above her long toned legs, her long brown wavy hair and carefully manicured fingers and toes, nails painted in her favourite white colour. Most importantly, Mel still had her soaked underwear on as a result of her boss getting her heavily aroused as she just sucked his thick brown cock off in their bedroom.

Todd said he can't talk long but just quickly wanted to ask her if she can pick the kids up from school as his afternoon is jam packed with meetings and that he cant do the pick ups.

Mel confirmed that she has them under control and not to worry. Todd then thanked her and said "I love you" and Mel replied "I love you too".

As she hung up, Steve was at the hallway door, leaning on the architrave fully naked and with his hard cock pointing towards Mel. She was standing still, looking away blankly and overcome eith guilt.

Steve asked if she was ok and made his way toward her. Mel said this feels so wrong again and that she isnt sure if she should go through with this. Steve comforted her from behind, gently resting his cock on the top of her butt cheeks. She slowly inhaled feeling so turned on yet so guilty. Steve caressed her shoulders and reassured her that no one will ever know. Mel said "I believe you but it doesnt make it easier."

Steve then turned her around so they were staring at each other closely. He then lifted her onto the island bench, stroking her arms and cheeks. They embraced again and Steve found his hands on the elastic of her g-string, gently pulling downwards. Mel lifted her butt to help them come off and they dropped down her legs quickly.

Steve was then facing her dripping wet and enlarged labia which had a perfectly groomed strip of pubic hair in the shape of a V above her clitoris. He parted her legs and drove his face towards her vagina, taking in the amazing scent of her sex which drove him wild with lust. Steve then worked his tongue all over and inside her lips, teasing her clit, working in circles around her pussy which was making Mel moan louder and louder with delight. Mel never allowed Todd to spend this much time working her pussy and never had an oral climax before.

With Steve, she felt less inhibited with him, not having any history sexually that allowed her to let go of some of her conservatism.

As her panting became heavier and heavier, Steve knew she was getting close but paused for a moment to enjoy the look on her face which implied "why the fuck are you stopping". She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face onto her pussy and told him not to stop.

As she climaxed, Mel was rubbing her pussy harder into Steve's mouth

and she shuddered violently as she let go of her orgasm and was trying to hold her breathe to stop her making so much noise with her moans.

Steve then moved back to her face and kissed again. Mel was sweating from the pleasure she just received and said to Steve that she has never cum so hard.

Steve was happy with himself and told Mel that this was only entree. Mel said lets go back to the bedroom and Steve followed, watching her arse wiggle in front of him so sexily.

Mel lay on her back and spread her legs invitingly, showing off an amazing sight that Steve would never forget. Steve paused and just took in the moment, flexing his tight bronzed body and throbbing cock for Mel to admire. As Steve moved in, Mel softly muttered "I want you to fuck me Steve".

Steve's response was to simply push his cock forward onto her pussy lips that were well lubricated. He pushed his cock in past her lips and felt Mel moan in delight as she tightened her hips and legs around Steve's waist, feeling every millimetre of her quivering love hole. Steve then built up his speed and was driving her hard, Mel exhaling a moan with each thrust into her.

Steve was so turned on that he felt his orgasm coming on. He pulled out not to cum too quickly. They embraced again, Steve checking every millimetre of her hot body with his tongue, recording every curve of her body and taking in her feminine scent. He traced his tongue from Mel's neck, all the way down to her toes and then back up to her mouth again.

Steve then asked her to get on all fours, right in front of their wedding picture and Steve took her from behind. Her curvy arse pointing in the air and her cheeks slapping loudly on Steve's hips. This was all too much for Steve after fucking her hard like this for two minutes.

He felt his body tightening and said he is about to cum. Mel started rubbing her clit hard from underneath and was getting to her own second climax. As she started to cum, Steve couldnt hold off any longer and Mel told him to pull out which he just managed to so, squirting a massive load all over her arse cheeks and opening of her pussy.

Mel lay on her chest and Steve took some tissues to clean up his messy load. Once cleaned, they then lay closely on their sides, holding and stroking each other's arms, having an occasional kiss and just enjoying each other.

Mel told Steve that he is amazing in bed and that for the second man to ever sex her, she cant believe what she has been missing to this point in her life. Mel's guilt disappeared as she was pleasured by a lover like never before and made her so content sexually.

It was 2pm and Mel had to clean up and get ready to pick up the kids. They both showered quickly together and enjoyed a few of their last embraces together, dried off and put their clothes back on.

Steve's phone had around 15 missed calls from work and was needing to get moving himself. He thanked Mel for trusting him and presumed she was not disappointed to which she confirmed that "this was the most exhilarating thing she has ever done". He gave her a quick kiss and said they can have a coffee tomorrow morning at the office to debrief today's "meetings".

Mel saw him out and closed the front door. She paused and thought to herself "wtf did she just do?" yet at the same time, so turned on and fucked amazingly by this gorgeous stud who felt the same attraction back to her.

Where to from here for this sexxed up MILF?

  • COMMENTS
28 Comments
GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

It's getting monotonously boring.

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Oh and seems like the typical commenters of Loving Wives category are all here already lol

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

I really like it so far but i think the chapters should be longer, like if the first 3 chapters so far were written as 1 chapter it would've been better.

Overall it's pretty hot, they could become like work husband and work wife. Would be nice if she could sort of confess to her husband and he becomes a willing cuckold and she could tease him about her boyfriend, though i don't prefer extreme humiliation.

Anyway, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take writing lessons! Soon!

All 3 parts would make up a very short chapter.

Mel is officially a cheating slut. Funny how she managed to push back harder before Todd called.

Time to burn both of them.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories