Temptation of a Cheating Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Mel and Steve continue their way.
1.7k words
17k
21
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening passed and Mel wasn't her normal self with every second being taken back to the lust and sexual awakening she had with Steve earlier that afternoon. Todd asked her multiple times that evening if everything was OK as he noticed she was not her usual self and Mel brushed it off as being a headache which Todd thought nothing of since she complained of a headache fairly often.

They put the children to bed and after watching some television with little conversation, Mel said she is going to bed early. Todd asked if he wanted him to join her and that he might have something for her to get rid of her headache jokingly. Mel told him that there is no chance of that happening tonight, still feeling her pussy sore from Steve's work on her. She kissed him goodnight and Todd remained on the couch.

Mel lay on the bed constantly thinking about Steve. With some slight guilt, she couldn't stop thinking how erotic and exhilarating it was being with Steve and how much of a great lover he is. As she reminisced and replayed every second of the moment in her mind, her pussy was getting wet again and found herself moving her fingers down to her swollen pussy, pushing aside her underwear and stroking her clit with her index finger. Mel's nipples became rock hard and before you knew it, she was masturbating over the thought of Steve's lovemaking prowess. Trying not to make any noise, she brought herself to climax as she pictured that tight hot body on top of her, and his thick brown cock pumping her hard.

She was mentally spent and then tried going to sleep. Todd came into bed about half an hour later and Mel was acting as if she was asleep. Mel found herself drifting in and out of a poor sleep and non-stop thinking about the prior day and having to go to work to see Steve again at the office. Thinking what it will be like, what will she say and if they can continue on as they were before.

The following morning, things were somewhat normal with getting the kids ready for school and Todd off to work. The only difference this morning was Mel dressed in a sexy short skirt that revealed her long slender legs and put on her high heels, together with wearing her best underwear that included the smallest silky black g-string that she could find. Mel is normally more modestly dressed for work and doesn't like to spend too much thought about what to wear. As she was driving in to the office, Steve called her. They had a polite chat and Steve reassured her that she doesn't have to feel uncomfortable about being around him and that he will leave it to Mel if they ever want to do more again without any pressure. Mel felt better about the conversation and as they finished up chatting, Mel thanked him for reaching out and said she hasn't stopped thinking about yesterday. Steve responded by telling her 'good, neither has he!'. And then the phone call ended.

Mel went about her normal duties as she came into the office that morning. Steve was already in a meeting with a client. As the meeting ended and the client left, Steve called Mel into his office. She entered nervously but excited to see him again one on one. Mel sat down and they started to chat. Steve told her that she looks so sexy this morning and that he can't take his eyes off of her. Mel blushed and said thank you.

They both told each other how amazing yesterday was and Mel told him that although she feels so guilty with her family situation, the exhilaration of the situation is making her feel young again. Steve headed to the door and locked it. He approached Mel and said he feels exactly the same way and that he is unbelievably attracted to her. Mel stood up and they were facing each other. Steve took her hand and said that he feels an amazing bond with her and can't stop thinking about her. Mel didn't respond and then Steve asked if its ok if he kisses her. She gently nodded and they moved in for an embrace. With their tongues lashing each other kissing erotically, Steve pushed Mel towards his desk. As she sat, he found his hands parting her legs and felt her silky underwear which was easily accessed given Mel's short skirt that rode up towards the bottom of her cheeks.

He started to play with her outer lips and teasing her clit with his middle finger and Mel gently moaning, still kissing intently. She whispered 'I am so fucking turned on by you and you have made me into the biggest slut'. Steve grinned and said 'I'm no different to you'. Steve removed her blouse showing off her gorgeous bra and titties. He found the zip on the side of her skirt and asked Mel to stand up so he can unzip and take them off. Mel then unbuttoned his shirt slowly revealing his sexy chest and erect nipples. She took a moment to take in the sight and then started to kiss his chest and nipples all over. Their faces met again and she started to undo his belt and pants which slowly came off. Mel slid down to her knees and inhaled the smell of his bulging cock still sitting in his black underwear. As she peeled them down, his cock sprung into her face and she started to tease the tip of his dick with her lips and then slowly tasted him all over, enjoying every second of the moment. She then sucked him for a good minute, Steve gently rocking his hips and pushing his dick deep into her mouth.

Steve was so horny and erect and then asked her to stand and turn around. She bent over the desk and Steve buried his face into her arse cheeks, taking in her erotic scent of both her arsehole and pulsating pussy. He peeled down her g-string and removed them fully, burying his nose into her cheeks and licking her like crazy. Mel never felt a tongue on her arse before and was weak at the knees from what was happening. As she further spread her legs revealing her wide pussy that was begging for cock, she told Steve that this is enough foreplay and its time that he gave her his dick.

Steve asked her if she is 100% sure of this and Mel told him that she has never been so sure of anything before. As the tip of his bulging cock rubbed the edges of her labia, Mel was pushing back wanting him inside of her and Steve was slowly moving backwards to hold his position there, enjoying the view of Mel bent over in front of him and her long hair stretching down her back. Mel was so wanting him and told him to stop fucking around and to get inside of her. He thrusted forward and she moaned so lovingly, taking him all in before a gentle rhythm started and she was quietly moaning with absolute pleasure. Steve was in heaven as he began to pump her hard, with the sound of the slapping of his hips on her arse cheeks starting to intensify.

After a good 3-4 minutes of solid fucking, Steve told her its time that they cum together and reached his hand around her hips to enable a finger to touch her clit while fucking her intensely, feeling Mel's moans intensify and the build up towards a climax. As he felt her starting to let go, Steve couldn't hold back anymore and let go of his own load and kept pumping her beautiful hole, cumming deep inside of her. They both slowly came back to a normal state and Steve held Mel around the waist closely and told her that they can now say to each other properly that they have made love to each other, referring to the fact that his cum was swimming deep inside her hole. Mel said that she loves the feel of cum inside of her and that there is nothing to worry about as she is on the pill.

They reapplied their clothes whilst smiling at each other, having experienced another naughty moment together and once all re-clothed, Mel unlocked the door quietly and made her way back to her reception desk. Fortunately no customers walked into their office while away. Steve sat at his desk so proudly as he felt that this MILF is succumbing to his needs. He got on his phone and brought up his camera app and replayed some of the footage of them fucking in his office where he has a security camera installed. He was so turned on as the camera angle was facing Mel's face where he could see her writhing in pleasure as they fucked. His phone called and he had to get back to his work and the day then progressed in the usual manner.

Mel sat at her desk contently for most of the day thinking about how amazing this man is. Again, she couldn't stop thinking about him and started to challenge what the hell is going through her head and what if feelings are developing, and what does this mean for her marriage to Todd who she still loves together with her family. This confusion running through her head dominated most of her thoughts. As the day was almost over, Mel thought that she would be cheeky and give Steve a small gift before the day is done. She went to the bathroom and removed her juice soaked g-string and put it in her handbag.

Heading to Steve's office, she said she is heading home but wanted him to have something, reaching into her handbag and throwing him her underwear. Steve caught them and his eyes were popping out of his head. He brought them up to his mouth and inhaled the smell of her sex all over them. Mel winked and told him to enjoy and that she will see him tomorrow. Steve was shaking his head in amazement as to how sexual this woman is and that he is absolutely mesmerised by her. She blew him a kiss and left the room thinking about the developing bond between these two married people and how sexually charged this whole situation is.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Forget the haters i hope you keep writing this story, for me this is a masterpiece. Would be nice to implicate the husband in future parts and see if he will be a willing cuckold and she can have Steve as boyfriend on the side. I will keep reading as long as you keep writing lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please get busy writing. So far so good but we need more.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

why does she bother with her husband again, cant be love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short chapters suck...get on with it...thanks so far

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

The marriage should be over. Mel has upgraded and even though the writer has got her fleetingly thinking about her family they are secondary to Steve. Im hoping chapter 4 brings Todd into the equation a bit more and he realises the marriage is over. One and done can be forgiven, this is an affair of the heart. And she is cuckolding the her first love.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories