All Comments on 'Temptress in the Temple'

by JorisKHuysmans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
review of "Temptress in the Temple"

Well done...very erotic, and a most pleasant read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big sister in law

Older than my wife,Heather is big,plump but her round arse does it for me.45,married, divorced,visited, we all went out for tea.Came back home, a little too much wine,my wife went to bed, i had to help Heather,i lay her face down on the bed,her dress riding up to show her plump pantyhosed arse,thong between her cheeks.I raised the dress higher,her hosed legs and thighs,plump bottom, i pulled my cock out and stroked it until i shot my cumm onto her.Gee,get out, i left.Next morning my wife slowly went to work, i slept in, my cock as usual hard in the mornings.In walks Heather,we need to talk,how was last night,you seem to like my pantyhosed bottom, turning around showing me the stains.You should make sure people are asleep,our secret if you do as your told.Lay flat, the pantyhose coming off, straddling my face,back to me,lick my arse,my tongue heading to the warm hole.Her pushing back, musty smell and taste,thats it, keep going, then turning around, now my cunt, thats right my cunt, eat it,as my tongue slurped as she pressed forward her knees clamping my head, pressing until she orgasms writhing on my head as her juices run, me licking, releasing, slumping off me.My cock hard, throbbing,i lay her on her stomach,threaten me,as i get some lube and put some around her back hole and on my cock.I straddle her, my cock at her round hole,i pull her bottom cheeks apart, no resistance,i probe forward with my cock at her entrance, in ,slowly,she starts to move, i push deeper, she groans,let me get on my knees she says, she does with me still inside, now big boy,fuck my arse come on, i knew you wanted to.I started a steady forward motion, in, out, but i am so ready i explode into her,coating her insides with cumm.I pull back, still hard, she rolls onto her back,legs in the air,put it back in,i push forward into her warm arse again.Now fuck me as she rocks on my cock,steadily in and out of her,her fingers playing with her cunt, yes as she cumms, tightening her grip around my cock,but i have cumm not long ago so i keep plundering her now loosening arse, as she cumms again,gripping me.This went on for some time until i felt the familiar rising and i filled her tight hole again.I rolled off, lay flat as she backed her round arse up to my mouth,lick,as i tasted my cumm as she pushed it out of her tight hole.Open your mouth,as she pushed hard and a loud fart, semen and whatever else went into my mouth.Now lick me clean as i saw a little brown around her hole,lick it, i did until she was totally clean.Now you are my arse boy,she told her sister,we separated and i now live with Heather,i get to fuck her cunt and take her golden showers, i get to plunder her fat, tight arse and eat the contents after.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good foot

liked it got me off...write more...sneaking and fucking BBW is hot...sister in law very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous