All Comments on 'Ten Day Cruise Ch. 03'

by darkvision29

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No thanks.

Frisky60Frisky602 months ago

Excellent story composition and grammar! A bit lengthy but it provided a good buildup of sensuality and enough intimate details to be very titillating. One thing I’d like to add though. The term “slut” needs to be reclaimed as a positive attribute. I once heard it made into an acronym like this - “Sexually Liberated, Uninhibited & Transformed” This fits Meg’s experience perfectly. Promiscuous men are called “Studs” and often not shamed for it. We shouldn’t shame women for being likewise! Recommended reading: “The Ethical Slut” - now a classic among the growing ENM crowd. (Ethical Non-Monogamy).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ruined a brilliant story by adding swinging into it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good writing, but having Megan and Brad get together is kinda bumming me out. I’d rather it just stay b/s, maybe the occasional swap for fun. This felt like incest as a gateway to swinging, to me. Again, it’s a good story for those looking for that, it’s just that I wasn’t. I’ll probably at least check in on the next installment to see where it’s going

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was great while it lasted. Authors can't help themselves by including everyone in a free-for-all, swingers.

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

I thought it was a great story. No problem here with the4 of them having a great romp!

tallman441tallman4412 months ago

I enjoyed the swapping. Now time to get the parents involved and make it a true family affair

tjreadertjreader2 months ago

Yeah, I'm with tallman441 I keep waiting for the parents to get involved. :)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

What a great story this has turned into! 5 stars.

JerryDancerJerryDancer2 months ago

Great job of moving the story forward where it needs to go

drdangerlidrdangerli2 months ago

Loving this, hopefully the parents will get involved in future chapters ( when they are back ) also there might be some anal action in The future?

Robb2868Robb28682 months ago

I’m loving these stories!

JerryDancerJerryDancer2 months ago

I am really enjoying this story. I think you are taking it where it needs to go. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Siblings finding each other, becoming intimate and falling in love is a big shift.

The moral challenges and often heartbreak looms should the pair not be Adult in their affair, so much can go wrong... a simple non-commitment shrug, momentary inattention to details or slip of the tongue can result in an unrecoverable disaster.

Now, add partner swapping into the mix of teens hormones and general insecurity, and this story has taken a serious nose dive, pity...

I will not read further than this chapter, myself and the love of my life fell into this same trap a long time ago, now I (we) avoid being at the same family gatherings, I don't respond to her social media probes either. Such a waste of what could have been a beautiful life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoying this story! Would love to see the 4 continue to push boundaries and explore more bisexuality and kinks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the story honestly. But it just gets boring because of all the repetition and because there is zero conflict. And even if there is a chance for it it gets resolved in the next minute. Like when Meg catches her mom, cries (why even?) only to realize that everything is fine. What's the purpose of that scene then? Or how many times will she repeat "but I didn't feel jealous. Let's go!" ? Will it ever stop? Or will utter that phrase every time she fucks someone new, in a new position?

Literotica8675309Literotica86753092 months ago

Adding the parents into the mix would be fun, but i feel like we need more turmoil in the story! Excited for chapter 4!

GwenStacyGwenStacy2 months ago

You were one of my favorite writers on another site and was sorry when you stopped posting there a couple of years ago. I did not realize that you were posting on literotica until I saw this chapter in the new stories feed. Are you going to complete some of the longer stories that you posted on the other site, such as Our Cabin in the Woods and Unique Adventures?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Meh! Starting to add too much rambling or filler. More indepth interactions with parents toward explanations of things going on to help Glen & Meg navigate their feelings of themselves, for each other as well as what the parents were looking to participate in while on this cruise. Sorry, JMO but it's too early for the teens to swap. This ship is sinking fast, IMO.

northparkbinorthparkbi2 months ago

I like it so far. I'd like to see it progress further. We've already seen that Glen has no problem eating cum out of a pussy, and I know I like getting it direct from the tap, too. And then there are the folks.

kamper3kamper32 months ago

I like it can’t wait to see where you take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love where this is going so far. Hopefully the guys can fool around as well and give their sisters a show!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sharing and swapping. Not surprised. This isn't romance, love, intimacy, this is empty sex, fucking. This is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't care. Disappointing and boring. Why everyone seemingly does this stupid shit I have no idea.

drdangerlidrdangerliabout 1 month ago

I’m sad this series hasn’t come back I’m eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous