Ten Year Reunion

Story Info
I pinched her hard nipples.
814 words
3.97
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ten year high school reunion was coming up at a good time I needed a break from my girlfriend Lisa who had become very controlling after we moved in together. So a long week-end reminiscing with old friends sounded like a much needed distraction. Has I packed for the trip Lisa berated me "I don't understand why can't I go".

"We been over this it's a small town, I haven't told my parents about us yet, you wouldn't know anybody."

After more debate she stormed off slamming the door behind her with a loud thud. I needed to get away for my own sanity have a few laughs with friends I hadn't seen in years. After loading my bags I kiss Lisa by the car saying "See you Sunday night sweety." Her face still showing anger she waved has I drove away.

Feeling relief has I drove down I-65 listening to radio singing along my mind turned to my upcoming reunion. Linda have sent me a text saying some of them were meeting at Bud's Bar tonight before the reunion tomorrow. So I hope on arriving in time to meet up with them. I pulled into my parents drive way a little after nine took my bags in kissed Mom & Dad freshened up a little & headed to Bud's Bar. A dank place on the edge of town next to the only hotel for miles. Arriving there around eleven I parked checked my make up in the rearview mirror & headed in.

I was wearing a tight black dress over my 5'2" frame, maybe to tight, showing ample cleavage, hugging my heart shaped ass, slinky black heels on my cute little feet. Overdressed for a dive like this in this two stop light town. I entered looking for Linda or someone I knew finally finding her at table in the back with Jessica.

Hugging her I asked "This is all that showed up."

Laughing she said "We all met at seven there was about thirty of us at one point everybody left we have the golf scramble at 8am tomorrow I just stayed to make sure Jessica got to the hotel she's pretty drunk."

Jessica is an ex-cheerleader who married an oil tycoon & lived in Texas her parents had moved to Florida hence she was staying in the hotel for the reunion. She is 5'4" with long blonde hair, perfect teeth & large breast Linda went on to explain Jessica was drinking on the plane so she was already a little tipsy when she arrived at Bud's. I talked with them awhile reminiscing about are school days.

Linda kept looking at her watch so I said "I'll get Jessica to her room you can take off if you want."

She hugged me waved "See you in the morning." she was out the door. Jessica & I talked while finishing our drinks I didn't remember her being so sweet. Our drinks done I walked with her the short distance to the hotel she stumbled I caught her holding her up & we laughed. I kept my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder continuing to walk to her room. Opening the door I helped her in & over to the bed squatting to remove her shoes I felt her hands in my long red hair. Has I was standing she pulled me in kissing me softy at first then I felt her mouth open I responded in kind soon are tongues were intertwined.

Breaking the kiss I stood saying "I should be going." she took my hand "Please stay." I knew I should leave but she looked so beautiful, I removed my heels and slid out of my dress helped her out of her cloths. Laying in bed our hands exploring each others bodies kissing passionately. Jessica's breast felt fantastic bigger then Lisa's I pinched her hard nipples she was moaning has we kissed. My hand drifted lower over her stomach to her smooth bald pussy rubbing her slit I poked a finger inside her she was so wet. I added another finger then a third moving in and out Jessica screamed "Fuck me, Cheryle, Fuck me hard."

My fingers making a slurping sound has they thrust into Jessica's pussy her hips rising to meet my thrust. I wanted to taste her lowering myself between her legs I kissed and sucked on Jessica's clit. Her hips bucking wildly. Her moans and screams filling the room I poked my thump at her asshole sending her over the edge. She was out of control wave and wave of pleasure hitting her body. We continued to make love well into the night.

Waking to my phone ringing Jessica's naked body snuggled next to mine I looked at my phone it was Lisa I better answer this "How's the golf outing honey?"