All Comments on 'Ten Year Reunion'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I like your “words tumbling out” style as one commenter called it. As I’ve mentioned in praise for your other stories, the style conveys the lust of the moment. I get the almost frantic sense as you try to capture the feeling of the moment in words. Please do not be discouraged by some opinions about your writing as long as constructively conveyed — pretty obvious that many readers are enjoying your stories and your style. This short piece falls short of your other, 5 star pieces, at least for me. The storyline has potential but is rushed and a bit choppy/lacks flow. The sex, too, lacks the lust and urgency found in your other pieces. You may/may not agree; regardless, please keep putting your feelings on paper with urgency. It’s hard to capture those fleeting moments. Thanks for sharing.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
The only way...

I was going to comment on the number of errors (spelling, punctuation etc) until I read your autobiographical notes and saw that English is not your first language. That being the case, you have made a worthwhile effort. However, I recommend that you find a good editor to help polish your writing. But keep at it, that's the only way to learn.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Maonaigh and Migbird are so accurate in what they say. Your imagination is so hot, and with a little editing, the final product can be 5 stars. Happy to help with the editing xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...