Ten Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them started their hike. It was such a nice day and they enjoyed their time together. They walked along the path, exploring nature and hearing birds chirping. Jason held Chloe's hands and helped her cross a small stream.

Eventually, they stopped at a small clearing to relax. Sitting on a small rock, they chatted and flirted, taking pleasure in each others company. Both of them were having a great time, but they still felt like their past was causing some awkwardness.

"I'm sorry I was kind of a bitch in middle and high school." Chloe suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Jason asked, as he looked at her "You weren't a bitch."

"Yes, I was." Chloe said, "I mean, if I had just turned you down, whatever, but I treated you horribly for no reason."

"And I was a shy, awkward teenager who was too afraid to come out of his shell." Jason said.

The two of them looked at each other for a long minute, neither of them saying anything. It was true, Jason was an awkward kid and Chloe was kind of a brat, that led to the end of their friendship. All these years later, they both regretted it.

"I'm sorry." Chloe said.

"I'm sorry, too." said Jason, "Why don't we acknowledge we were both just stupid kids who made mistakes. Now that we're somewhat mature adults, we're trying again."

"Somewhat mature?" Chloe asked with a giggle.

"I was talking about you, of course." Jason teased as he wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her upper arm.

"Jerk." Chloe said as she stuck out her tongue. "That was a 'yes', by the way. We were both stupid kids, and now we know better and are trying again."

"New friends?" Jason asked.

"New friends." Chloe nodded.

The conversation flowed easily and soon the two of them decided it was time for lunch. Jason spread out a blanket and brought out the food he had prepared. Chloe teased him about not knowing what food she liked, so he responded by revealing he brought options. Soon the two of them were eating sandwiches and chips while chatting.

After lunch, Jason packed away the blanket and the two of them resumed their hike. Only this time, they were holding hands while walking. Jason would glance at Chloe and admire her sun-kissed skin. When he looked away, Chloe would look over and love how handsome he looked with his beard.

The way he looked at her was different from every other guy she had known before. Chloe could tell he genuinely meant compliments. Jason was so handsome. He had piercing green eyes, a sexy beard, and a soothing voice. He listened, he looked her in the eye. He was smart and funny and kind.

She was so special, his best friend since they were four year old. He loved the way her smile lit up her entire face, the way she walked and the way she talked. She had the cutest little giggle which always made him smile.

The two of them stopped beside a stream and sat down on another rock. Jason wrapped an arm around Chloe and she nestled in happily. She looked up at him with affection as he smiled at her and squeezed her upper arm.

"You're so beautiful." Jason whispered.

He looked at her, not her cleavage. He didn't just want her to spread her legs, he was looking at her as a person. The sincerity in his voice caused butterflies in her stomach. At first, Chloe was feeling regret for not having found him back in high school, but then it was replaced with the sheer bliss of having him with her now. He was feeling the same thing.

"Thank you." she replied in a low voice, before she continued nervously "A good first date should have a good first kiss."

"And is this a good first date?" Jason asked as he looked down at her and their eyes locked.

"Yes." Chloe whispered in a voice thick with emotion.

Jason leaned down at the same moment that Chloe leaned up. Their lips met in a soft moment of intense affection. Jason loved how soft Chloe's lips were, Chloe loved how Jason's arms felt around her as their kiss deepened.

Soon, tongues started probing as the two of them could hear the small stream flowing in the background. The sounds of nature were all around Jason and Chloe as they softly made out. It wasn't urgent, it wasn't rushed. It was light and affectionate. The kind of kiss that drowns out the rest of the world and leaves nothing but the two people involved.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that." Jason whispered when he broke the kiss and gazed into Chloe's doe eyes.

"I'm sorry we waited so long." Chloe replied in a soft voice.

"You were worth the wait." Jason said with sincerity.

Chloe leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against his again. He rubbed her back with one hand as his other rested on her knee. She buried a hand in his soft brown hair as her tongue caressed his. Her body was against his and she could feel her breasts squishing against his chest.

Twenty minutes later, they returned to earth and the kiss ended. Their foreheads touched as they looked into each others eyes and grinned. Chloe slipped her hand into his and he laced their fingers. They both squeezed three times before standing up and continuing their hike.

The trail eventually looped around and came back to where they started. Jason opened the car door for her and she happily got inside. The two of them held hands the entire drive back to Chloe's apartment.

"I think this is the part where I ask if I can see you again." he said when he parked the car at Chloe's apartment complex.

"Only if you actually want to see me again." Chloe teased.

"I would like to see you again." Jason said as he looked into her pretty brown eyes.

"I'd like that, too." she said with a nod.

"Dinner and a movie Friday night?" he suggested.

"I tend to work late on Fridays, can we make it Saturday?" she asked, annoyed with her high stress job.

"That's fine with me." he agreed as he squeezed her hand affectionately.

The two of them shared a goodbye kiss before Chloe got out of the car. She opened the back door and took out her roses. She then waved goodbye to Jason and headed inside her apartment building.

As soon as she got inside her apartment, Chloe closed the door and pressed her back against it. She leaned her head back until it touched the soft wood as a huge smile broke out across her face. She giggled happily before walking into her kitchen and putting the roses in a vase. Her only thoughts were of Jason as she went about the rest of her day.

Jason listened to music on the radio as he drove home with a huge smile on his face. That had been a great first date. He was so happy to finally have kissed Chloe, something he had fantasized about since he first started liking girls.

When he got back to his apartment, Jason changed into a pair of lounge pants so that he could relax for the rest of the day. He tried playing video games for awhile, but he was distracted by thoughts of Chloe. He spent the rest of the day thinking about her.

The two of them went about their days until the evening. They both got ready for bed and went to their respective bedrooms. Coincidentally, both of them were laying in bed at the same time when Jason decided to send Chloe a text.

Jason: I had a great time today.

Chloe: So did I. And you're not a bad kisser ;)

Jason: All I get is 'not bad'? Should I be insulted? :P

Chloe: Fine, fine, no more sarcasm. That kiss took my breath away.

Jason: Mine, too. Any chance I'll get another?

Chloe: If you play your cards right ;)

Jason: I'll keep that in mind!

Chloe: Good! :)

Jason: I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight, Beautiful. :*

Chloe: Sweet dreams, Handsome. :*

Sunday morning, the two of them woke up and sent a good morning text. Then they went about their days. Jason spent the day playing video games and doing chores, while Chloe went over to her sister's. Throughout the day, they both sent texts to each other, talking about their days and flirting. That evening, they wished each other a good night and went to bed.

The work week was similar, with Chloe and Jason both sending good morning texts and flirting throughout the day. Both of them were clearly looking forward to their date on Saturday. It couldn't get here soon enough!

Finally, Saturday arrived. The two of them spent most of the morning and afternoon flirting. Then Chloe and Jason both got ready for their date. Jason changed into a nice pair of pants and a button-down shirt. After that, he got in his car and headed for Chloe's apartment complex.

Jason sent Chloe a text saying he was outside. She responded that she would be right down and headed out of her apartment. She was wearing a beautiful spaghetti-strap black dress, heels, and dangling earrings. Jason smiled when he saw her and she returned the expression.

"You're beautiful." Jason said as he opened his arms for a hug.

"Thank you." Chloe replied as she happily fell into his arms, "You're very handsome."

The two of them hugged and then pecked each others lips before Jason held the door open for her. She got in the car and he shut the door. He then got in the car and started it up. Soon, the two of them were chatting in the car on the way to the restaurant.

They were going to have dinner in one of the nicest restaurants in town. Jason had made reservations, so they were shown to a table right away. He held her chair out and pushed it in when she sat down. She smiled at him when he took his seat.

Jason and Chloe immediately ordered drinks and an appetizer. Then they started chatting as they snacked and perused the menu. When the waitress came back, they placed orders for entrees and had their drinks refilled.

"Thank you for agreeing to come out with me again." Jason said as he took a sip of his drink.

"It's my pleasure." Chloe smiled, "I'm glad my friends talked me into going to the reunion."

"I'll have to thank them." Jason said with a smirk.

"I'm not seeing anyone else." Chloe told him with a blush.

"Neither am I." Jason replied, "And I don't want to."

"So, um, I know it's really early," Chloe began, "but are we seeing each other exclusively?"

"Do you want to?" Jason asked, "It is early, but I feel really strongly about you."

"I feel strongly about you, too." Chloe acknowledged, "I know I want to see you again, and I don't want to see anyone else. If you're okay with it, I'd like to be exclusive for now. If something comes up, something comes up, but for now, yeah."

"I'd like that. We're exclusive then." Jason said with a huge grin on his face. He was clearly thrilled. "I have wanted this since we were kids."

"Then you got over me." Chloe said, "Now you've found me again!"

"I never got over you." Jason said with seriousness in his voice. "I just gave up."

Chloe looked at Jason with a tear in her eye. She had someone her entire life, she had just been to stupid to see it. She wanted to walk over to him and hug him tightly, tell him she was sorry their friendship was ruined for no reason. Chloe opened her mouth to speak when their food arrived.

"This looks great!" Jason said happily when the waitress walked away.

"Yeah, definitely!" Chloe agreed, blinking away the tear before he noticed.

The two of them enjoyed their meals while chatting and thinking. Jason was so happy, he felt so lucky to finally be on a date with Chloe. She was thinking about their past, how bad she felt about it. He had been shy and awkward, but she could have been more understanding and not ended their friendship because of it. He was never pushy or anything, he just asked her out and, when she said no, he had wanted to stay friends. She wouldn't hear of it though.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, noticing her sad expression.

"Yes, I'm just having such a great time with you that I feel bad about all the time we could have had if I hadn't been so stupid." Chloe explained.

"Hey, we talked about this." Jason said soothingly, "It's in the past. We still have now."

"We do." Chloe smiled as she took a bite of her chicken.

They finished their meals and then ordered a dessert to share. The couple smiled at each other as they ate. When the meal was over, Jason paid over Chloe's objections. He said that he was the one who asked for the date, so he should pay to thank her for coming. She eventually acquiesced.

After dinner, Jason drove the two of them to the movie theater. They were about forty-five minutes early, so they got a table in the main theater and talked for a little while. When it was time for the movie, Jason bought them popcorn and sodas. Then the two of them headed into the theater and found seats.

The two of them munched on popcorn as they waited for the movie to start. At one point, Chloe playfully threw a piece at Jason, making them both laugh. They shared a soft kiss just before the previews ended and the movie began.

The movie was really good. It was the latest blockbuster and they had both been looking forward to seeing it. Throughout the movie, the couple held hands. Chloe felt her heart speed up when Jason lightly ran his thumb along her hand before squeezing lightly. Her smile deepened when he raised their hands to his lips and kissed the back of her hand.

When the movie ended, Chloe and Jason headed back to his car. He drove to Chloe's apartment and opened the car door for her. When she got out, she smiled and pecked his lips before hugging him tightly.

"Would you like to come up?" she whispered in his ear.

"I would like that very much." he replied as he rubbed her back.

Chloe led the way as the two of them made their way inside the apartment building. During the elevator ride up, they held hands and kept glancing at each other with happy expressions. She then unlocked her apartment door and invited Jason inside.

"Make yourself at home." Chloe said as she headed to the kitchen. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah, that would be great." Jason replied as he sat down on the couch in the living room.

Chloe soon returned with a beer for Jason and a wine cooler for herself. She then put on some music and the two of them sat back and relaxed. He put his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled in as she enjoyed her drink.

Conversation flowed easily, and soon both of them were smiling and laughing. Chloe was happily nestled in under Jason's arm as the two of them chatted. After a few minutes, they both set their drinks down and gazed into each others eyes. Chloe sat up as Jason placed his hand on her cheek and slowly leaned in.

Jason and Chloe closed their eyes as their lips met. She buried a hand in his brown hair as the two of them softly kissed. Jason had his arms wrapped around Chloe and was holding her close. Soon, his tongue slipped between her lips.

Chloe moaned into Jason's mouth as their tongues played. He slowly leaned over her as she pulled him down until she was laying down on the couch with him on top of her. Their bodies pressed together while they made out. Jason's hand ran up Chloe's side as Chloe spread her legs on either side of him, causing her dress to ride up her thighs.

The raven-haired beauty thrust her hips up as the two of them started grinding. Jason could feel the heat from her crotch while his bulge rubbed up against her. Both of them were moaning into each others mouths as their hands lightly caressed each other. Soon, Jason's hand found Chloe's breast and gently fondled the firm globe from outside of her dress. With his hand on her chest, Jason broke the kiss and looked down into Chloe's doe eyes.

"My heart feels so full." Chloe whispered as she looked up at him.

"I love you." Jason whispered urgently, the feelings finally overwhelming him. He knew it was too early to say something like that, but he couldn't keep his feelings in.

"I love you, too!" Chloe said as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his.

Then they were making out again. Jason's hand slipped into Chloe's dress and bra until his palm closed around warm, naked flesh. Chloe moaned into his mouth as her nipple hardened beneath his touch. She was so wet, he was so hard. They could feel each others arousal as they rubbed their crotches together from outside their clothes.

Jason broke away from Chloe's lips and started planting kisses along her jawline. Both of her hands went to the back of his head as she cooed happily. Chloe arched her back and moaned as his kisses trailed down her neck, to her collarbone.

He slipped his hand out of her dress and reached for the spaghetti straps with both hands. With a tug, both straps slid off of Chloe's shoulders and came to rest at her arms. She pushed her chest up towards him as he grabbed the top of her dress and yanked it, along with her bra, down beneath her chest, baring her breasts.

She was breathing heavily as Jason lifted his head and gazed into her eyes. He then lifted his body slightly higher and looked down, taking in the sight of the most beautiful pair of boobs he had ever seen.

"They're perfect." he whispered, his green eyes flicking back up to hers.

"Thank you." Chloe whispered back, her mouth dry and her palms sweaty. She could feel herself getting wet.

"You're perfect." he said with sincerity.

"I love you, Jason." Chloe said as her hand gripped his bicep tightly.

"I love you too, Chloe." Jason replied, "I always have."

His lips found hers and they resumed kissing. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest as they ground their bodies against each other. Soon, Jason broke away and started kissing down Chloe's neck again. Her back arched as Jason kissed lower, and she let out a loud gasp when his lips found her nipple.

"Oh, God!" she moaned loudly.

Jason pressed Chloe's breasts together and started kissing all along her cleavage. His thumbs caressed her warm flesh as his tongue flicked her nipple. Chloe had such sensitive nipples that she could feel the pressure building inside of her already. She rolled her hips against his in order to cause his bulge to rub right up against her crotch.

Chloe was panting heavily, making the cutest little sex noises. One of her hands buried in his hair while the other squeezed his bicep. She could feel her release approaching. His mouth felt so good on her breasts, his bulge was so hard and strong against her vulva. She hooked her ankles around his calves, letting him grind down against her.

"Ah! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Chloe announced as her body tensed up.

Jason held her breasts together and sucked on her nipple as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Chloe's tiny body. She cried out three times as tiny electric shocks traveled through her. He lifted his head and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her as she moaned against him.

They were making out again, tongues wrestling as hands explored each others bodies. Jason's hand ran along her upper thigh, nearly brushing her panties. Chloe gripped his firm butt in one hand as she did her best to shove her tongue down his throat.

"Maybe," Jason said against her lips, "we should slow down."

"Okay." Chloe said as she squeezed his ass and thrust her pelvis upwards to grind against his erection.

Loud moans filled the room as they kissed. Jason grabbed Chloe's hand and laced their fingers before squeezing three times. She squeezed back, loving the feel of his body on top of hers, pressing her into the couch.

"I just," Jason began between kisses, "don't want you to think this is all I'm after."

"I don't think that." Chloe said in a thick voice as she gripped the back of his head tightly, holding his face right up against hers. "I know you." she said, kissing him hard. "I've always known you."

"I've always loved you." he said, kissing her back.

For several more minutes the two of them kissed heavily. Jason alternated between caressing Chloe's breasts and running his hands all along her tight body. Eventually, the kiss ended and the two of them looked at each other with love and lust.