Ten Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again?" Chloe asked, shocked.

"What can I say? You're just that sexy." Jason said, smiling down at her.

"Then let me do something special for you." Chloe said as she reached forward and grasped his manhood.

She stroked him until he was fully erect, then she rose up higher so that her chest was level with his hardness. With water cascading all around them, Chloe placed his member into the valley between her breasts and wrapped her boobs around him.

Holding her breasts, Chloe began moving them up and down his erection, pleasuring him with her chest. Jason placed one hand on the glass shower door and the other on her shoulder as he let her pleasure him at her own pace. Her nipples were incredibly hard and her firm, yet soft breasts felt so good around him.

After making love to his manhood with her breasts for a couple minutes, Chloe pulled away and stood up. She then spun to face the glass shower door and placed her hands on it as she stuck out her firm bum. Without a word, she looked over her shoulder and winked at him.

Taking the hint, Jason got into position behind Chloe and pushed inside her. He gripped her hips tightly and thrust inside of her. His movements got so intense that soon Chloe's face and chest were pressed against the glass. Her breasts squished against the glass as she moaned and gripped at the glass with desperate fingers.

Several minutes of shower sex went by, causing Chloe to have two orgasms. As the third built up inside her, Jason felt his own release approach. She thrust her butt back to meet his thrust and they both climaxed at exactly the same time.

When he pulled away, Chloe spun around and dropped to her knees. She sucked his softening length into her mouth and cleaned him of his semen and her feminine juices. Then she released his member with a 'pop' and smiled up at Jason.

"Good shower?" she asked.

"Good shower." he agreed.

The two of them toweled off and returned to bed naked. Climbing into bed, they got under the covers and wrapped their arms around each other. Chloe wrapped her arm around his chest as he held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Will you stay the night?" Chloe mumbled as she started to doze off.

"Yes." he whispered.

They had known each other their entire lives. Their friendship had its ups and downs, but after all these years they had finally found each other.