Ten Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to think I'm the kind of girl to take her tits out on the second date." she said, looking up at him shyly.

"I don't think that." Jason said before saying in a teasing voice "Although this is our second date, and they are out."

"You're special." Chloe said as she made a cute face up at him.

"So are you." Jason said as he brushed a lock of raven hair out of her face.

Jason and Chloe started kissing again. They just could not get enough of each other. The feel of each others warm bodies, the taste of each others lips. It was intense. Jason had never been so hard in his life. Chloe could feel how soaked her panties were.

"But maybe we should wait before going any further." Chloe said when the kiss ended.

"Okay." Jason said with a nod, "Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with."

He sat up, which allowed Chloe to sit up as well. She blushed slightly as she modestly put her breasts away and readjusted her dress. She then looked at him and leaned in for another soft kiss. It was another couple minutes before either of them spoke.

"It's not that I'm uncomfortable." Chloe finally said, "I love you so much, and so soon! It's scary."

"I understand." Jason said, "It's scary for me, too." he then brushed her hair back behind her ear and lightly stroked her face with his thumb, "I promise I won't ever intentionally hurt you."

"I believe you." Chloe replied, "I know you've been nothing but sincere with me our entire lives."

"Good." he said as he leaned forward and pecked her lips.

She kissed him back and then the two of them settled in on the couch and picked up their drinks. Chloe put a popular television show on and watched it with Jason until well into the night. Eventually though, he knew it was time to say goodnight.

"I had a great time." he said, standing by the door.

"You're just saying that because you saw boobs!" she teased.

"They were incredible." Jason acknowledged. "But so is just spending time with you."

"I love you." Chloe said sincerely.

"I love you, too." he responded. "Get together next weekend?"

"Yes! Definitely!" she said happily, "Maybe you could come over Saturday and I could cook you dinner?"

"I'd love that." Jason replied.

"It's a date!" Chloe chirped.

Jason smiled and leaned forward to kiss her soft lips. They kissed for several seconds before wishing each other a good night. He then headed out the door and she closed it behind him. Jason walked out to his car and headed home. The next morning, Chloe sent him a text first.

Chloe: Good morning!

Jason: Good morning! Happy Sunday!

Chloe: Big plans for the day?

Jason: Oh yeah, gonna do laundry and vacuum. Then video games! Might try and get some work done from home, too.

Chloe: Hope the neighbors don't call the cops on you!

Jason: What about you? You doing anything?

Chloe: Just fantasizing about my date yesterday and talking to a cute boy. :)

Jason: Anyone I know?

Chloe: Just an amazing guy who I think I owe an apology to.

Jason: Why is that?

Chloe: Jason, I'm sorry I gave you blue balls last night.

Jason: Hey, you have nothing to apologize for. I had a great time! And you never have to do anything you're not comfortable with.

Chloe: The thing is, I was ready to do more. I am ready. Because it's you. I was just nervous because things are moving so fast.

Jason: Then you weren't ready. Believe me, I had a lot of fun with what we did ;)

Chloe: Of course you did, you got to play with boobies! ;P

Jason: Exactly! So, stop apologizing! It'll happen when we're both ready.

She smiled at her phone as she ate her breakfast. He really was a terrific guy. Why did it take her so long to realize it? She sent a quick text to Katie and Sarah, thanking them for making her go to the reunion. Then she sent a text to Jason.

Chloe: Thank you, you really are amazing.

Jason: I've got nothing on you, Babe ;)

Chloe: Can I tell you a secret?

Jason: You can tell me anything.

Chloe: I really believe that. Anyway, the secret! I'm blushing right now thinking about it, but while you were on top of me and I could feel how big it was, I really, REALLY wanted to suck it!

Jason: I would have loved that!

Chloe: Your cock in a girl's mouth? Duh! Of course you would have ;P

Jason: It would have been extra special because it's you.

Chloe: I hope I can live up to your high opinion of me.

Jason: You do every day.

Love really can make you feel like a teenager again. Chloe was giddy with happiness and couldn't wait to see Jason again. She spent the rest of the day floating on air, so happy and so in love. This was out of character for Chloe, who had never really been one for romance. The right guy brought it out in her.

Jason was similarly thrilled and went about his day with love in his heart. He sent Chloe texts throughout the day, but mostly he spent the day relaxing. He did some chores around the apartment and played some video games. For a couple of hours, he actually did get some work done on his computer.

The rest of the week followed a similar pattern as the week before. Good morning and good night texts were sent every day. They also talked via text during the day and flirted while at work. Every night they talked on the phone now, sometimes for a couple hours. They never got tired of hearing each other talk.

Soon, Friday night arrived, the night before the third date. Jason and Chloe talked on the phone until after 2:00AM. Only then did they say goodnight and go to sleep. The next morning they both kept looking at the clock, urging dinnertime to come faster.

Dinnertime finally arrived, and Jason got dressed in a nice shirt and slacks. Chloe slipped on a matching set of underwear and a cute sundress. She left her heels by the entrance to the kitchen and set the table. She then started cooking barefoot, her tiny feet moving across the kitchen floor. He got in his car, stopped for flowers and ice cream cake, then started the drive over to her place.

When he arrived, Chloe buzzed him into the building and he came up the elevator to her apartment. They were both so excited and couldn't wait to see each other. Soon, he was knocking on the door. She slipped on her heels and let him in.

"Hi!" she chirped when she saw him "Oh! They're beautiful!" she said when she saw the flowers.

"Hey, Gorgeous." Jason responded as he handed her the flowers.

She invited him in before placing the flowers under her nose and inhaling their refreshing fragrance. Chloe then walked with him into the kitchen and got a vase for the flowers. Jason placed the cake on the counter and then sat at the kitchen table as Chloe set the flowers down. She then checked on dinner.

"Everything will be ready in about ten minutes." she said.

"Sounds great, thank you!" Jason responded with a smile, "Do you need any help with anything?"

"You could get us drinks if you want? There's a nice bottle of wine chilling on the counter." Chloe answered.

"I'll do that." he said.

Jason got up and walked over to the counter. He found the bottle of wine Chloe had mentioned and took it out. He then grabbed the glasses on the table and filled them both with white wine. Finally, he placed the bottle on the table and sat back down.

"Dinner's ready!" Chloe announced a few minutes later.

Chloe placed a plate of chicken on the table. She also had a bowl full of mashed potatoes and a bowl full of vegetables. She smiled at Jason as she sat down at the table across from him. The setting was sweet and romantic.

"Everything looks great, Chloe!" he said with a smile.

"Thank you!" she said, "Dig in!"

The two of them served themselves and then started eating. The food was delicious, Chloe really was an amazing cook. They chatted while eating and enjoyed each others company. Then, once dinner was over, they each had a piece of ice cream cake.

Since Chloe cooked, Jason offered to clean up and let her relax. She suggested they clean together and he agreed. The two of them spent the next few minutes cleaning up together; he helped Chloe put the leftovers in the fridge and then wash the dishes.

After dinner, the two of them kicked off their shoes and socks, then sat down on the couch to relax. Chloe dimmed the lights and put a show on the big screen. Then she snuggled up next to Jason. For a couple hours they watched television and talked.

"Do you wanna listen to some music?" Chloe asked after the last episode of the season.

"I'd like that." Jason replied.

The raven-haired beauty put on some soft music and nestled in under Jason's arm. After listening to a couple songs while cuddling, they both turned to face each other. They leaned towards each other and their lips met.

He buried a hand in her dark hair as she lightly held onto the back of his neck. Chloe pulled him down, and soon he was laying on top of her on the couch as they made out. He ran a hand along her side as she gripped his hips and spread her legs on either side of him.

For several minutes their tongues wrestled as their hands explored each others bodies. Jason's hand found her breast and lightly caressed the firm mound from outside of her sundress. Chloe could feel his bulge grinding against her crotch. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed, loving the feel of his strong hands on her body. Soon, he broke away from her lips and started kissing down her neck as she cooed happily.

"I wanna suck your dick." Chloe husked into his ear.

"You wanna suck it?" he asked against her neck as they dry-humped on the couch.

"Please let me suck it." Chloe begged in a wanton voice.

Jason wrapped a hand around the back of Chloe's head as he pressed his lips against hers. As the two made out, they slowly returned to a sitting position. She straddled his waist and ground her crotch down against his bulge. At the same time, one of his hands squeezed her firm backside and the other caressed her breast. The entire time, their tongues danced; they couldn't get enough of each other.

Chloe broke their kiss and smiled sweetly at Jason before getting out of his lap and dropping to her knees on the carpeted floor. He sat back against the couch and spread his legs, allowing her to nestle her tiny body between them. She then reached for his belt and unbuckled it while smiling up at him.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Chloe said in a cute voice once Jason's zipper was down.

"Believe me, so am I." Jason whispered back as he reached down to caress the side of her face.

She grasped the sides of his pants as he lifted his butt so she could slide his pants and boxers down to his ankles, freeing his erection. She gasped when it came into view. It was long and thick and throbbing. His mushroom head was large, and there was a drop of fluid at his tip.

Chloe wrapped her tiny hand around his base and slowly started stroking him as she admired his shaft. It looked even bigger in her small hand. She couldn't look away. She just kept softly stroking him, her eyes locked on his impressive manhood as her mouth watered.

Jason was in heaven. The love of his life was on her knees, mesmerized by his erection. He reached down and lightly caressed a breast from outside of her sundress. Then he slipped his hand into her dress and bra to fondle her warm, naked flesh.

Finally, Chloe could wait no longer. She leaned forward and licked his tip, lapping up the delicious fluid and making him gasp. Then she directed his head towards her face, opened her little mouth, and took his glans inside.

"Oh, fuck yes." Jason gasped out when he felt Chloe's warm mouth close around him.

Her lips formed a seal as she slowly descended, taking more and more of him into her mouth. When about half of his thickness was still protruding from her pink lips, Chloe gagged, unable to take any more of him inside. She let out an adorable cough as a small strand of drool ran from her lips and down the remainder of his exposed shaft. Only then did she start bobbing her head.

He let out a moan of pleasure and squeezed Chloe's bare breast as her head moved up and down in his lap. The sensations were so intense, her mouth felt so good on him, so warm, so wet. The suction was incredible. Jason released Chloe's breast and buried both hands in her hair as he tossed his head back and groaned happily.

Her hands were on his thighs, fingernails lightly digging into his thighs as she bobbed and sucked. Chloe moaned happily around his shaft, loving the feel of his thickness in her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of his skin, feel him throbbing in her mouth.

For about ten minutes, Chloe moved her head up and down in his lap, taking about half his length with each downward motion. Her hands gripped his thighs as she gave head on her knees. Jason just lay back and enjoyed, his hands on her head, lightly applying pressure.

"Chloe..." Jason moaned, "I'm getting close."

She moaned loudly around his length and started bobbing her head faster while sucking harder. Sexy moaning and gagging noises escaped her lips as she blew him. She slid one hand between his legs and cupped his balls, gently massaging them.

"Ah!" he cried out, "Gonna cum!"

He bucked his hips, making Chloe gag as his shaft swelled between her lips. Warm, thick, white fluid exploded from his tip and shot directly into her sucking mouth. She let out a gurgling sound as her cheeks puffed out and drops of white appeared at the corners of her lips.

Jason shot another rope of semen into her mouth as her eyes started to water. It was followed by another. And another. When her mouth was full of cum, Chloe's throat contracted as she swallowed. The erotic image of Chloe on her knees swallowing his seed caused Jason to tense and shoot one last blast of semen into her warm, wet mouth.

Chloe was moaning happily. Warm, thick, sticky cum filled her mouth and she happily swallowed it down. When the final spurt ejected from his tip, Chloe held it in her mouth and swirled it around with her tongue.

Pulling off his softening manhood, Chloe looked up at him and tilted her head back. Gaping her mouth, she showed Jason the cum on her tongue. She then closed her mouth and gave a deliberate swallow. Finally, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show that all the sperm was gone.

"Holy shit." Jason said as he panted heavily, "That was incredible!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Chloe said as she got up off her knees and sat beside him on the couch.

He wrapped an arm around the gorgeous woman as she nestled in. Her tiny hand found his flaccid member and she wrapped her hand around it. Chloe began stroking him absentmindedly as the two of them caught their breath on the couch.

"I hope you enjoyed that, too." he eventually said.

"I did!" Chloe giggled as she played with his soft prick, "I loved having you in my mouth."

"I'm glad." Jason smiled, his pants and boxers still around his ankles.

"And um," she began with a stutter while she blushed in embarrassment "Your cum was really yummy."

Jason just laughed and kissed the top of her head. He then caressed her upper arm before squeezing it affectionately. The two of them sat there, her with a hand on his penis, him holding her against him tightly. Chloe could feel how hard her nipples were, and how wet she was, but she was enjoying just relaxing with him.

"Do you think I could see your bedroom?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"I think I would like that." she said as she leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"Lead the way, Milady." Jason said.

She giggled and released his penis. She then stood up and adjusted her dress as she watched Jason stand and pull up his pants and boxers. The beautiful goddess then held out her hand for Jason, which he gladly took.

"This way, kind sir." Chloe said as she led him by the hand to her bedroom.

Chloe's bedroom was modestly sized and had a full-sized bed against the wall. A large dresser was on the other side of the room with a large mirror over it. There was also a small desk with a chair off in the corner.

Jason placed a hand on her cheek and leaned forward to peck her lips. She kissed him back softly, their lips making light smacking sounds. He then surprised Chloe by placing one hand at her upper back and the other behind her knees. With one smooth motion, he picked her up in his arms, making her squeak cutely. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her over to the bed.

"Jason!" she gasped in an adorable voice as she looked up at him with her doe eyes and kicked her bare feet playfully.

"Yes, Chloe?" he asked with a smirk.

"Nothing, nothing." she giggled as she crossed her legs.

He gently laid her down on the bed and looked at her with a smile on his face. She watched as he got up onto the bed and knelt by her waist. He then placed his hands on her legs and slowly slid them up her sundress.

Chloe blushed nervously as his hands moved higher and higher up her dress, until they finally reached her panties. He grasped her underwear in both hands and slowly started peeling it off of her. Chloe lifted her bum to help him slide the panties down her thighs. She then pulled her little feet back to let him remove them. He tossed the underwear aside.

She was still covered by the sundress, but Chloe looked up at him nervously, knowing he was soon going to see her most intimate area. She slowly spread her legs and allowed him to kneel between them. He then leaned over so that he was on top of her and lightly pressed his lips against hers.

His soft hand ran along her bare thigh as his other cupped her breast from outside her sundress. Chloe moaned into his mouth as she felt his loving touch on her body. There were fireworks going off in Chloe's mind, his touch was perfect; gentle, yet strong.

Soon, he broke their kiss and started to trail his lips down her neck. He cupped her breasts and planted kisses along her cleavage before continuing lower. Jason looked up at Chloe and their eyes locked as he settled in between her legs.

Sitting up, Jason gazed into her eyes as he grasped the edges of her sundress and slowly pushed it up her body until the bottom was bunched up around her waist. Their eyes remained locked for several seconds before Jason looked down and took in the sight of her womanhood.

Chloe had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. She had delicate, pink lips, which were flowered open in arousal. His mouth started watering as he imagined how good she must taste. He could wait no longer, he had to taste her feminine nectar.

Gripping her thighs, he spread her legs open for him before leaning down. He turned his head back and forth, planting kisses on first one thigh, and then the other. A small gasp escaped Chloe's lips as he teased her. She knew he was about to reach his destination.

Just when Chloe couldn't take it anymore, Jason leaned forward and planted a kiss on her vulva. She let out a gasp at the feel of his lips touching her pink center. He then took one long lick of her slit, making her shudder. Finally, he began the art of cunnilingus in earnest.

He held her thighs tightly, fingers lightly digging into her soft skin as he made love to her warm, wet hole with his mouth. When he pushed his tongue inside her, the raven-haired goddess gripped the sheets and arched her back. She leaned her head back, her mouth opening in a silent scream as she felt his tongue moving.

Wanting to taste every inch of her sweet core, he didn't use his fingers. Jason just alternated between licking her slit and pushing his tongue inside her. Only when she was dripping wet, did he aim higher, seeking her love button.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!" Chloe gasped out when his talented tongue finally found her clit.

"Feel good?" he asked as he kissed her lower lips.

"Fuck, yes!" she hissed, arching her back so that her C-cup breasts strained against the fabric of her sundress "Keep eating me!"