Ten Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not one to turn down a lady's request, Jason continued pleasuring her with his tongue and lips. Chloe reached down and ran her fingers along both sides of his face as he licked her. When he took her clit between his lips and started sucking on it, she buried her hands in his hair and bucked her hips against his face.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Chloe announced loudly as she held his face against her hot crotch.

Her toes curled and she let out a series of gasps as tiny electric shocks traveled through her small body, making her tense up. She was absolutely soaked, and Jason was happily lapping up her juices. Chloe's butt rose off the bed as she bucked hard while holding Jason's head tightly against her.

As soon as Chloe started coming down from her orgasm, Jason lifted his head slightly so that his tongue was focused entirely on her clit. This also gave him room to reach his hand between her legs. In one smooth motion, he buried two fingers up her sodden snatch.

"Holy shit!" Chloe cried out.

He curled his fingers inside her, stimulating her G-spot and causing Chloe to let out a small scream. She pulled on his hair so hard it actually hurt. Jason just kept licking and fingering her until Chloe cried out a second orgasm. The constant stimulation caused a third orgasm to immediately follow.

Eventually, the sensations became too much and Chloe had to push his head away. "No more, no more." she moaned weakly.

When Jason sat up, she turned onto her side and placed her hands between her legs. Chloe then curled up into a little ball and moaned softly. Her tiny body shook with aftershocks from her orgasm as sweaty hair clung to her face.

"I take it this means I did a good job?"

"Mmm." Chloe moaned weakly.

With a smile on his face, Jason lay down behind Chloe. He wrapped his arms around her and held her body against his so that she was the little spoon. The beautiful woman cooed happily as she nestled in.

For several minutes, the two of them cuddled. Chloe took a hand out from between her legs and grabbed his hand. She laced their fingers and smiled contently when he squeezed three times. Both of them couldn't be happier.

Jason brushed a lock of hair behind her ear before leaning forward and softly kissing her neck. She made a happy noise at the feel of his soft lips on her skin. Then she rubbed her butt back against his erection, longing to continue their earlier activities.

"I love you." Jason whispered in her ear.

"I love you, too." Chloe replied in a soft voice.

She turned around in his arms so that she was facing him. Then she leaned up and pressed her lips against his. Jason happily kissed her back, loving the feel of her lips. Soon, he rolled over and got on top of her while she spread her legs for him.

The couple kissed each other while grinding for a couple minutes. His hand found her breast again while his other held her hand tightly. Chloe wrapped an arm around his back and held him against her.

Things started to heat up when Jason sat up and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was fully unbuttoned he discarded the shirt. His undershirt soon followed. Chloe licked her lips as she admired his bare chest. Then he got back on top of her and the kissing resumed.

They rolled so that both of them were on their side while they kissed. Jason's hand slipped between her legs and pressed into her wet, waiting hole. Chloe moaned happily as he fingered her again.

Next, Jason pulled his fingers out of her and reached for her dress with both hands. He slid the garment up her body, revealing her flat stomach. Chloe sat up and helped him pull the dress up and off of her. She then flung the dress into the corner of the room somewhere, leaving her in just a bra.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her as they resumed kissing. His hands reached for the clasp of her bra, and he quickly unhooked it. Chloe shrugged her shoulders forward to help him peel the bra off of her. It was then tossed away, just like her dress. The raven-haired beauty gazed at Jason, wearing nothing but a smile.

"Every inch of you is perfect." Jason whispered as he cupped her face.

Chloe pressed her cheek against his palm as she smiled up at him lovingly. This is what true love felt like. No other guy she had ever met could compare to Jason. He was smart, he was funny, he was kind. He was gentle, yet strong. He looked at her with love and respect.

They had known each other forever, yet they didn't truly understand each other until very recently. Chloe's heart was full of love as she gazed into his green eyes. Now she was ready to be joined with him in the most intimate way physically possible.

His belt was still undone when she reached for his pants. She only had to unbutton them and slide down the zipper. He lifted his butt to help her slide his pants and boxers down his legs. Soon, the garments were laying on the floor beside the bed. They were both completely naked and exposed to each other.

Jason placed his hand on Chloe's side as she lightly caressed his bicep. They were sitting up, looking at each other with love and lust. His hand slid higher until he cupped a firm breast in his hand. Chloe's mouth opened in a small gasp as he lightly caressed her breast.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Chloe happily returned the kiss, her hand squeezing his bicep while he massaged her breast and their tongues played. Soon, they were entwined in each others arms, kissing heavily.

They each had a hand buried in the others hair as they kissed and moaned. Slowly, they fell back on the bed until they were both laying down, side by side. The kiss intensified as Jason got on top of Chloe and her legs spread on either side of him. When they both felt his erection touch her labia, the kiss broke and they looked at each other, brown eyes meeting green.

"Make love to me." she whispered urgently.

Jason lined up his manhood with her entrance and slowly pushed inside. Their eyes were locked as Chloe tensed and gasped at the feeling of being penetrated. With his hands planted on the mattress to either side of her, he pressed his entire length into her body. Chloe let out a series of long gasps which only stopped when he was fully encased in her warm folds.

His eyes never left hers as he pulled himself most of the way out of her before pushing back inside. Her hand found his and they laced their fingers as Jason began steadily thrusting into Chloe's tight, wet hole.

For the first few minutes, no words were spoken. None were needed. The two of them slowly made love while holding hands and gazing into each others eyes. She could feel his body on top of hers, so warm, so strong. He could feel her petite form beneath him, so tight, her breasts so firm as her hard nipples pressed into his chest.

"Don't stop..." she moaned as she squeezed his hand three times. "Don't ever stop."

"You feel really good." he whispered as he leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Tell me." Chloe whispered after kissing him back.

"So warm," he moaned as he pushed all the way inside her, "so wet," he continued when he pulled back out, "so tight." he finished as he buried himself to the hilt so that his balls rested against her butt.

"You feel like you belong." she said as her eyes fluttered.

Chloe hooked her ankles around his calves as she enjoyed the feeling of his manhood filling her again and again. They kept holding hands the entire time, eyes locked as they made love. For several more minutes their motions continued, their panting and moaning increasing in intensity, building to an inevitable climax.

"I'm close." Jason warned her, his breathing heavy.

"Me, too." Chloe said, biting her lower lip.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked, unsure if she was safe.

"Yes." she nodded, "I'm on the pill. Fill me. Fill me with your love!"

Jason began thrusting into Chloe with short, fast strokes. Both of their breathing intensified and they could each tell the other was close. She could feel his manhood throbbing within her. He could feel her vaginal walls began to convulse around his length.

"Stay. With Me." Chloe begged as she arched her back and tensed. Her breasts jiggled on her chest and her toes curled as her orgasm began.

"I love you. I love you!" Jason whispered urgently, his eyes never leaving hers.

She felt him swell inside of her, his long and thick member pulsing as it exploded inside of her. They maintained constant eye contact during their mutual climax. Her walls gripped him tightly, caressing his shaft and milking more and more of the organ's creamy gift. Feeling wave after wave of semen filling her body caused Chloe to cry out in another orgasm, her eyes locked with his.

When it was over, Jason slowly eased himself out of Chloe and then collapsed on the bed beside her. He then wrapped her up in his arms, loving the feel of her nude body pressed against his. She rested her head on his chest, panting heavily.

"That was amazing. You were amazing." Jason said thickly.

"You weren't so bad yourself." Chloe teased, her tiny foot running along his calf.

The two of them started giggling as they cuddled. He held her shoulder firmly as her breasts pressed into his side. Chloe lay in his harms happily as her hand traced shapes on his chest. The steady flow of his breathing was comforting to her.

"I've never felt so loved." she eventually said.

"I know the feeling." he said with a smile as he reached down and squeezed her firm butt.

"Oooh, fresh!" Chloe teased when she felt him holding her ass.

Jason just smiled as Chloe reached down and took hold of his half-hard member. She slowly began stroking him, her thumb running along his tip every time she reached the top. He immediately began hardening.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes." he whispered.

"Then you'll love this." Chloe said as she slid her body down and leaned over to take his hardness between her pink lips.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned in surprise.

For about a minute, Chloe bobbed her head on him, happily sucking away. Her hand cupped his balls, lightly massaging them while she gave him head. He buried one hand in her hair, while his other ran along her smooth back.

The sexy minx took his erection out of her mouth and held it in her tiny hand. She then stuck out her tongue and slapped the mushroom head on the pink tip several times. Chloe licked her lips and winked up at him.

"Just getting you nice and hard for me!" she said.

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Chloe said enthusiastically as she sat up and wiggled her chest at him enticingly, "We made love. Now I wanna have sex!"

"Is that so?" asked a bemused Jason.

"Yeah!" the petite girl chirped, "I wanna try doggystyle."

The beautiful woman giggled and turned to face the headboard. She then got up onto all fours and looked sideways at Jason. "Fuck me like a dog!" she said.

Jason was surprised at how quickly she changed tune, but he was quite pleased with the result. Getting up into a kneeling position, knee-walked down the bed until he was behind Chloe. She wiggled her butt in his direction as she looked over her shoulder.

Not wanting to rush such a beautiful moment, Jason slowly ran his hands down Chloe's sides, making the petite girl shiver in anticipation. He ran his hands down her thighs before sliding them back up to her butt. The handsome man gripped her butt-cheeks in both hands and lightly massaged them, enjoying his first real look at her bare ass.

"You like my bum?" Chloe asked with a giggle as she looked back at him, her raven hair over one shoulder.

"I do!" Jason said, "Very much!"

"Why don't you give it a slap?" she asked, biting her lower lip nervously.

Jason lifted his hand and brought it down on her butt, making a loud smacking sound. The cute girl jerked forward slightly as she let out a gasp. She then made a soft cooing sound of contentment as she felt herself getting wet.

"Again!" Chloe urged. "Harder!" any trace of shyness was gone as the feelings in her womanhood took over her brain, replacing embarrassment with pure lust.

He complied, spanking Chloe harder and making the small girl cry out in pleasure. He then got into position behind her and slotted his erection at her opening. They both threw their heads back and moaned as he pushed inside.

"Oh God, yes!" She cried out. Her raven hair cascaded down her back, contrasting with her light skin.

Chloe gripped the sheets tightly in her hands as Jason gripped her hips and began thrusting into her tight, wet hole. He couldn't believe how tight she was, how warm, how wet. She was amazed by how big he felt inside her, stretching her and burying so deep.

"Spank me!" she begged.

Lifting one hand, Jason spanked her four times in rapid succession, twice on each cheek. Her vaginal muscles gripped him tightly in response as the beautiful girl moaned and panted. He reached beneath her body and grasped her breasts in both hands, using the firm mounds as handholds to thrust into her body. Chloe's teeth were clenched and bared, and her eyes were scrunched shut as she took his length.

After playing with her boobs for a couple minutes, Jason released her breasts and grabbed a fistful of Chloe's raven hair. Pulling her head back and making her back arch, he began thrusting into her hard and fast. Chloe was crying out in pleasure each time his hips impacted her butt. Her large breasts were jiggling on her chest and slapping each other, her nipples were the hardest they'd ever been.

"Keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going!" Chloe gasped out as she was taken from behind.

Having her hair pulled felt so good. She loved that Jason instinctively knew to do that. He seemed to know what she wanted before she even realized it. Soon Chloe was panting heavily and pushing her butt back to meet his thrusts. She could feel her orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" she announced.

"Cum for me, Chloe!" Jason said as he released her hair and gripped her hips in both hands so he could thrust at full speed.

Chloe tossed her head back, her mouth opening in a silent scream. She let out a series of short gasps as her body tensed. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as her toes curled. Jason held her hips tightly and continued pounding her through her orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped.

"I'm gonna cum soon." he announced.

"Yes!" Chloe cried out, "Cum with me! Cum, cum, cum, cum!"

Jason buried himself to the hilt inside of her as semen squirted out of his manhood and coated her womb. He squeezed her hips tightly, his fingers denting her soft skin as he looked down and admired their joining while cumming inside her. The entire time, Chloe's vaginal muscles were convulsing, caressing his shaft and milking more out of him.

When both of their orgasms ended, the two of them collapsed in a sweaty heap. Jason's penis exited her with a wet 'pop' and ended up resting on her thigh as they cuddled. Chloe's breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing, her sweaty hair clung to her pretty face.

"That was... wow." Chloe panted.

"Yeah. Wow." Jason agreed.

She leaned over and pecked his lips as her hand caressed his muscular bicep. His hand buried in her hair and he held her lips against his while their tongues wrestled. They made out and touched each other softly for several minutes before Chloe broke the kiss.

"I think I need a shower." she giggled.

"You are kinda sweaty." he acknowledged.

"And I have your sperm leaking out of me!" Chloe said with a blush as she ran her tongue along her top lip seductively.

"That, too!" he laughed.

"Would you like to join me?" she asked as she slipped out of bed and started walking toward the door, naked as a jaybird.

"I would." Jason said as he stood up and followed her, his half-hard penis dangling between his legs.

The two of them walked to Chloe's bathroom and she showed him in. She then turned on the water and started it warming. Next, she faced Jason and threw her arms around him. The two of them made out for a minute before deciding it was time to get in the shower.

"Soap me up?" Chloe asked as she handed him a bottle of body wash while hot water cascaded all around them.

"With pleasure." he said, smiling down at her.

He began by leaning down and licking each of Chloe's nipples, making her giggle. He then started soaping up her body, paying extra attention to her firm breasts and tight butt. Next, he took the shampoo and massaged it into her scalp, making sure all of her long hair was covered in shampoo. Once he was finished, Chloe stood under the hot water and let it wash away the soap, fully exposing her nude frame to his hungry gaze. He loved watching the soap run down her wet body.

Chloe had Jason stand out of the water and took the bottle of body wash. She then leaned forward and licked each of his nipples before pulling back and giving him a cheeky smile. Chloe then began soaping him up, making sure soap covered his entire body; his muscular chest and abs, his biceps, his tight butt, and his large manhood. Chloe gave his erection several tugs to make sure it was fully coated in soap. Only then did she switch to shampoo and massage it into his scalp.

Jason then stood in the water and Chloe happily watched as soap ran down his muscular frame. He looked at her and smirked when she licked her lips. When all the soap was gone, Chloe walked up to him and ran her fingers along his chest. Her eyes locked on his, Chloe slowly sunk to her knees.

Grasping his shaft at the base, Chloe held his penis straight out as she leaned forward and opened her mouth. He let out a gasp when he felt her warm mouth close on him. His hands buried in her wet hair as she started bobbing her head. For a couple minutes she moved her head back and forth, having to stop every few seconds to spit out a mouthful of water. Eventually, she stopped sucking and pulled her mouth off of him.

"Can you step out of the water, please?" she asked as she stroked his erection and looked up at him with her doe eyes. Drops of water dotted her breasts. "I keep having to spit out a mouthful."

"I like when your mouth is full." Jason teased.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Chloe said, rolling her eyes. "Very funny."

Chloe scooted back as Jason stepped out of the water. She then directed his shaft back towards her open mouth and started sucking again. He looked down at Chloe as she gripped his thighs in both hands and bobbed her head on him.

"Chloe!" Jason warned after a few minutes in her talented mouth.

"Mmmph" The raven-haired beauty moaned as she sucked harder.

"You want more cum, Babe?" he asked.

"Mmhmm." Chloe made a noise of wanting around his length as she bobbed her head while caressing his thighs.

"Then suck it out of me." Jason said as he held her head in his hands.

Chloe bobbed her head fast, her cheeks caving in as she sucked. The beautiful woman looked so sexy, nude on her knees in the shower with her mouth stretched wide around his manhood. Jason thrust his hips forward as his mushroom tip exploded and flooded Chloe's mouth with white seed.

Warm fluid filled Chloe's sucking mouth and she struggled to swallow fast enough to keep up. Her throat contracted with each swallowing motion as sticky semen slid down her throat. Jason's hands were buried in her hair as his member pulsed. Her fingers dug into his thighs as a river of white leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

The sexy minx pulled off of his softening member and looked up at him with lust. She then used her finger to scoop up the semen off her chin and pop it in her mouth. "Mmmm." she cooed, her eyes rolling up at him as she sucked his spending off her finger.

"You're amazing." he whispered sincerely.

"I know!" Chloe said primly.

Jason reached down and ran his hands along her breasts. She stayed on her knees, her mouth slightly open as she moaned from having her boobs played with. Her panting grew more intense when he started tweaking her sensitive nipples. Looking straight ahead, she could see that he was starting to harden.