Tena Desai - Comes into the Fold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body heated up even faster this time and she whimpered loudly as she came. Closing her eyes she focused on the highly intoxicating feeling of his thick cock drilling into her cunt while her body vibrated hard under the effect of the strong orgasm.

"Who is my whore, Tena?" He whispered in her ear.

"I am your whore, Sir. Please own me. Aaaah! Fuck me!"

Romeo's cock was hitting her cervix now with each thrust. Tena tried to control the pain and hugged him very tight. Pretty soon the pain waves began to mix with pleasure and Tena's long, wanton moans started to fill the room. She opened her legs fully and wrapped them around his waist. She gasped as she found how deeply it allowed him to fuck her.

Feeling like his dick was fucking right into her womb, Tena stopped trying to decipher between pain and pleasure. She simply surrendered under him and accepted her fate as his whore. She was enjoying being taken so hard and claimed so forcefully.

When Romeo was ready to cum he pulled his cock out of her cunt and shot his load on her naked body. Tena who was already on edge, felt the hot cum on her skin and her pussy exploded in a hard, squirting orgasm.

As Romeo laid on his back, Tena knew what she had to do. She got up on her knees beside him, bent over his crotch and started licking his soaking wet cock. She looked up and smiled at him with her mouth full of his man meat.

Tena went back to her room tired but very satisfied. She could feel her pussy aching from the hard pounding she had received. She knew it would be worse in the morning. It made her smile.

[End of Part 2]

12