Tenant Rachel Wins Daughter's Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his tongue running over her belly and around the edge of the shorts David's hands moved to the button of the shorts and undid it then pulled the zipper down. He parted the shorts and let his tongue run down across the blue panties, down down down as far as possible and then up. She bucked her hips up so he could pull the shorts down and they were off now. He kissed her panties and then his tongue and lips were moving up and down her legs outside of thigh and the inside of thigh up up and the tongue was tracing the edge of the panties.

She could not take it and her hips started to buck and wiggle she wanted him inside her she wanted his manhood deep in her pussy. "Oh David now please no more I want you now please". His hand move to the top of the panties and pulled down hard and they were off. He then bent and kissed the sweet fuzzy lips of her pussy and then he sucked them in hard and his tongues parted them and moved up and down between them. His fingers of one hand parted the lips as his tongue whipped and sought her clip. His tongue found the clip and licked it softly at first and then harder and faster and then he sucked it with abandon. His other hand was on her breast and pinching a nipple and squeezing the breast with a passion she had not know in sometime.

Her hips were bucking and the muscles were contracting with strength she did not know she had. He could feel her belly muscle tighten and then the hips buck and her arms pulling his head to her pussy harder. His fingers sought the wetness of her and he worked first one finger then another and finally a third into the wet wild pussy. The muscles grabbed his fingers and that was all. She thrust up and screamed " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yes yes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh fuck you you you fuck me now ahhhhhhhhhhh" She had had an orgasm and now she wanted more. Her breathing was heavy "oh David I want you please now"

David shed his shorts and she could only admire the large erection. She thought, Oh hell he has got a nice big cock and you want it.

David approached her and slowly kissed her pussy and then his tongue moved up over her belly and each nipple and breast and neck along the jaw to her waiting lips. She grabbed his head and pulled and her tongue rammed into his mouth and sought his tongued. David fell upon her crushing her to the sofa. There was a quiet moan as his body rested on hers. They could feel each other bodies completely. His nipples touching her, her nipples touching him and his cock rubbing against her pussy lips.

Oh it feels so good oh to be naked with a man again. Now fuck me, fuck me like I have never been fucked before, I am your whore fuck me.

David reached down and parted her lips and she guided his cock to her. He felt the head push in with some resistance. She was holding his cock; oh this is nice and trying to put it in. Oh yes now I want it. Oh man I am tight, been long time since had one this size, ouch it hurts, good, yes it hurts good. The head of his cock was in her now and he started to push. Man is she tight, ah , this is going to be great. He notice her wince and then she bucked her hips to drive him deeper.

Oh it hurts so good yes. She wanted it not matter what and bucked her hips hard and felt his cock drive deep into her tight and somewhat dry cavern. The juices started to flow and the pussy got wetter and the slipping faster. The pain was gone and only pleasure existed and grew. She was approaching another orgasm and bucked harder.

David let her run things as he did not want to hurt her but he also wanted to fuck her harder.

Oh man your cunt is so nice and tight and dam I am going to cum. The passion was racing through her like electric shocks and every muscle tightened and flexed. Her pussy was gripping his cock with a force she could not believe. Then it came she quivered and shook and let out a moan. Her head thrown back, back arched and every muscle tightened to maximum.

David felt her body tighten and her pussy grabbed his cock like a vice. He felt every muscle in her body flex and heard her moan. He felt the quiver and the total relaxing and just some soft moaning and wiggling of her body. He kept up a regular thrusting and it felt so good, her orgasm turned him on so and he rammed and thrust his hips and cock hard against her. Oh man yes, yes and loudly he said " OH GOD" as he pumped a load of hot cum deep into her.

Oh may yes oh yes, she had not felt cum flooding her like this in so long. YES FILL ME she thought.

David thrust faster and deeper and the cum just kept pumping out and then is was sliding back along his cock and leaking out and she could feel it running down her crack as his ball banged into her rosebud of an asshole.

She felt the passion rise again. Oh yes more pump faster please and she started to wiggle and then the muscles flexed and gripped his cock and her head went back and she arched her back as he rammed down into her hard and deep and this time him hit her cervix. She quivered and shuddered and moaned louder that the last time.

David flattened his body on top of her and could feel her shaking all over.

Man she is wonderful and feels so good.

She had had 3 really great orgasm and is seems like a lot of little shocks but she was not sure of anything now. No room for any other feeling or thoughts. She opened her eyes and looked at this man on top of her. His head was turned and he had just finished pumping a massive load of cum into her.

David was drained like never before and he pushed up on his hands and looked down at her looking up at him.

He kept his weight off her but bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. Then held her and rolled to his side and she slid her hip to the side. They lay side by side with the head of his cock still inside her as his erection slowly decreases.

Oh it feels so good, such a nice cock. She could feel his cock getting smaller as the head slowly pulled back out of her oh so wet cavern. Slowly and then out just laying against her wet pussy. The feel of a naked man next to her naked body holding her close.

David looked at her, her eyes were closed in a dream like manner. He kissed each eye and then her nose and the very lightly her lips and pull her closer.

They both rested and just lay for some time naked in each other's arms. Finally she realized she had to move as her daughter might come home any time. Oh god her daughter, what had she just done. She had had sex, oh hell woman you FUCKED your daughter's boyfriend. All sorts of emotions now took over. Her eyes flew open and all she saw was David staring at her with a very warm smile on his face.

"What?"

"Oh I just was just thinking what a wonderful woman you are, and that I am very luck and oh man that was so good and I want more of you"

"Oh David what have I done what is going to happen now"

"Well we had a wonderful afternoon, some great sex and I hope the start of something special" with that he bend and kissed her hard and let his hand run up and down her body touching her breast and nipple belly and side and softly the wet hair of her pussy and then cupped the pussy pushing on the bone and wiggling his finger in the wet lips.

"Oh you feel so good" she loved the feel of his hand in her wet pussy.

Oh god wet pussy, she wiggled and jumped up and looked at the sofa, "dam look at that Jenn can't see that"

She ran naked to the kitchen and grabbed a towel. She then wiped up the spilled cum which was still running down her leg. She wiped up everything. As she finish her hurried clean up David just walked over to her and pulled her in his arms to him and kissed her. Not with the passion of sex or the gentleness of a friend but a kiss like she had not known before a kiss that held a special promise.

"You have to go and I have to get cleaned up, look at the time."

"Okay but next weekend I have tickets to a concert in town and I want you to go with me"

"Oh David I can't" "Oh yes you can and you will or I will tell everyone everything"

"You bastard you wouldn't " " Oh yes I will" He really wouldn't but was not going to tell her different.

"oh alright" she knew he would not say anything but it gave her a good reason to go.

"I will be calling you with the details and you plan on spending the night, with fiends" he smiled. "Jenn can take care of herself and you need to get away."

"Okay" she smiled. He kissed her again and swatted her bare ass and then grabbed his clothes, dressed and left, kissing her with a deep passionate kiss and grabbing and squeezing her ass with a playful passion she had forgotten existed.

Next weekend will be fun and very enjoyable.

12