All Comments on 'Tenant Secrets: Dave'

by liliths

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
College vs. collage

One is an institution of higher learning. The other is a form of arts and crafts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn how to spell college.

Unless, of course, your character is an art major.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grammar check.

A collage is a collection things brought together to make one piece. Photos, flowers, etc. A college is where one goes to take classes to get a degree. Grammar check should have caught this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is nothing to worry about.

Her vows never included the traditional Love, Honor and Cherish part. Nor did they contain the In Sickness or In Health phrase. She also mumbled the for better or for worse line.

But I lied about worrying, because the selfish bitch did say "Until Death Do Us Part."

And there's still time to pay that check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sure this story has played out numerous time on here

But this is just one of a million or so stories that has happened in a real life setting..Thanks for the flashback

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife yes, Loving hell no

Seems as long as he was earning money he was a good husband. The moment he was down she pushed him aside for a younger guy. No guilt or second thoughts. David learned more about her because SHE tought him and let him. She obviously did not do that with her husband. I have to wonder how many affairs she had before this one. Wonder if she ever did go back to see him or did he send the time alone realizing that he has wasted his life and time being with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I confess

Yes, I too have had sex with a few of our tenants. We own a dumplex a day rent the other side out. Over the years we have had many different types of tenants. Single mothers, small family but the best were Phil and Ty. They rented it for three years and during that time I must have gotten fucked by both of them a couple of hundred times each. Sometimes alone, sometimes together. The only difference is that my husband gave me his full blessing. And believe me when I say that my coming home with a full pussy worked much better than any little blue pill for him.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
With a wife like that, who needs enemies?

I thought marriage wa for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health? As soon as he lost his job and his health was shot, she was cheating on him. I wouldn't respect a husband who was fucking around n his sickly wife so I don't respect a woman who will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To short

That was way to short you need to be much more descriptive. How over many hours of practice you learned to take more/all down your throat. He has a much longer and thicker cock than your use to but all we get is your eyes rolled back. This is a sex story site you can not get to dirty for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know these are all stories maybe a couple true and a lot of cheating goes on in the real world. To read a story or watch a open is hot but when people cheat they never think of the destruction it can cause and how the people that’s fucking you see your husband. In a mans case they usually mentally feel the need to be the alpha taking what he wants and the husband is the guy in his eyes that couldn’t get the job done. He will look down on him and verbally abuse him the the wife he’s fucking . He will also as 99% of men do feel the need to brag and tell all the guys he knows so even more people will think so little of him as a man. There are other cases as in the comments where the husband knew his wife was fucking the two tenants and didn’t care . Well usually he’s fucking around also and thinks really little of his wife to let two guys use her as a fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just one good thing about this bad story

Was very short! We hope the whore doesn't write any more about her secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People like Whackdoodle

....have become such a laughingstock on here. They come to a porn site to a category dedicated to wives fucking other men, then they start to whine about stories about (wait for it!) exactly that! Do you think these same losers go to websites about cars and whine that there are pictures of cars? Or sites about baseball and complain when they discuss baseball? I laugh so hard after reading every story, knowing these morons are spending their time on this site when they can’t stand what the site is about. Definition of a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: People like Whackdoodle

As opposed to the true laughingstocks, those like you who slam others for daring to have a different opinion?

<P>

Of course, that's an assumption about differing opinions since in all of your rant you never actually stated anything about the story, just the right of Whackdoodle to have an opinion. I an only assume that, despite your vitriol towards Whackdoodle, you couldn't find anything good about the story.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

Silly but good!...Makes you wonder what your Wife or Husband do when you aren't around?.... Scary What!.....Now You know why They used to fit a Chastity Device to their Wives!......One that flew over the cuckoo nest!..... ( Weird Movie ).....On a scale of one to ten I give this story seven......Thanks for this good story. ..★★★★ WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

I mean WTF?? How is this a so-callt lovin wife??? This couple is headed for divorce, you can believe me, enuff said. I mean she cheated!!! I came here to get off and all I got wasa vomit in my shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Calm down!

OK, all of you that are so quick to bash the author: CALM DOWN

First, none of you has written a story.

Second, none of you would even dare write a story about yourselves

Third - and this is my opinion - I too am married to an impotent husband and it's a relief and joy to read this story.

We are not alone.

So to the rest of you: CALM DOWN

Jerk off nicely and let us wives have an intimate moment together, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I understand your pain.

No judgement from me. I find your story compelling and very very human. Let those without sin cast the first stone! I am certainly not without sin. None of us are, no matter what we lie to ourselves.

I gave you four stars because the story was unpolished and felt hurried. Perhaps that was what you were aiming for.

Keep on telling us your stories, I find them full of life.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore

Whore. Enough said

krafttykrafttyover 5 years ago
tension/stress relief

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think her husband knows everything.

I think he's simply taking his time and getting all his ducks in a row before he divorces her and leaves her with nothing but her clothes and her maiden name. Badly done.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cheating wife cannot be a Loving Wife, she's just a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliliths@liliths
Free Spirited. Open always to adult fun. Luv making naughty secret. And a fetish for size. Weak to the male animal.