Tenderness on the Block Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------Chapter Ten----------

Denys woke up on his bed the next morning not knowing how he got there...he stumbled towards the smell of bacon frying and a whistling tea kettle. Entering the kitchen he saw Dawn baking blueberry scones then walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling in her neck and saying "milk for the tea?"

"Yes Den, of course."

He kissed her berry scented hair and then sat at the breakfast bar as she served. When she was finished she sat across from him and as they ate the small talk began.

"So...last night was a blast sis."

"Uh-huh -- most fun I've had on stage."

"Me too, so what's on the agenda for today Den?"

"'Den', when did I graduate from 'Wally'?"

"Ever since I saw how you were handling the club matters." She said as she got up from her stool walking around the breakfast bar then started pulling his back slowly and standing in front of him.

"So I'm not your 'Wally' any more?" He asked pouting-ly as he looked into her eyes (as they were now eye to eye) as he put his arms on her shoulders "It made our relationship unique."

Wrapping her arms around his upper back with their foreheads together "I thought you would have liked a more mature nickname."

"From anybody else -- yes but I want you to keep calling me 'Wally'" as he kissed her on the lips chastely "We are unique that way." As she returned the kiss less than chastely first heavily mashing her lips to his and then introducing her explorative tongue.

As their tongues danced around each other their hands started exploring each other's back, sides, then all over "you are my unique man bro" "and you are my unique woman sis" they continued their exploration of each other's bodies -- now delving into the areas 'south of the border' "I love you Dawn" "I love you too Denys, always have since we met at the county fair."

He pulled back in surprise at this revelation..."why didn't you say something earlier?"

"Because mom told me she decided to 'get' your dad after we went home dashing my dreams, then they married and that's that."

"Well we're here and they're not, plus since we're not biologically related and I've realized who I have wanted these past eight years -- will you stay with me here in Vegas as my fiancée?"

"Is this a proposal?"

"Yes, yes it is!"

"Then my answer is YES! Wally!"

"Yess, I'm Wally again!"

[Later they would go to the Tower of Jewels* and order custom Wedding bands of skeletal hands holding a heart, similar to an Irish Claddagh* ring]

"Now take me to your bed, I've been waiting for this moment forever!"

-----------Chapter Eleven-----------

As they stumbled towards 'ecstasy' (his bedroom) they started removing the few things they had on from each other - all the while kissing and fondling each other desperately, she pushed him backwards onto the bed getting on her knees and enveloping his stiff member in her mouth, gagging slightly then withdrawing it slowly until it popped out "I've been watching porn for years now and now I get to try on my lover".

"You mean you're a..."

"Uh huh -- I've been saving myself for the unique man I was meant for."

She wasn't great but she made up for it with her enthusiasm and five minutes later he gaspingly told her "here it comes" as he fired one, two, three, four, Five! ropes of cum into her wanting mouth as her lips held on the base of his cock crown but ultimately she couldn't keep up and some dribbled down her chin onto her breasts.

"Wow Wally, that's like a lot!"

"Like two months backed up 'stock' of cum sis."

"So you haven't played with yourself since I've been here?"

"September and October are hectic for me, so I usually don't masturbate for those months."

"Poor baby, I can't got two days without jilling"

"Well now let me reciprocate" he said as he pulled her up and 'frenched' her tasting the residue of his discharge and then flipped her onto her back in the centre of his California King bed - then lowered himself to her glistening lower lips and started attacking her labia fiercely.

"That feels awesome Wally!" As he flattened his tongue against both lips flicking her clitoral hood with the tip of his tongue causing her to scream aloud "OOOOOH WALLY!" after a few more minutes he spread her clitoral hood apart and began nibbling and sucking on the bright red pearl as he inserted one, two then three fingers into her now flooding love tunnel causing her back to arch and her thighs to press against his skull as he rubbed her 'G-Spot' causing her to sink her black manicured nails into his scalp pulling his mouth hard against her cunt.

He continued the onslaught attacking more heavily and adding a moistened finger to her back rosebud then two before tongue fucking her waxed pussy. After 10 minutes of sheer bliss and compounding mini-orgasms she yelped "here comes a big, big one!" as his face was covered by such a big torrent of girlcum that he had trouble keeping up with so that it too flowed out of his mouth onto his chin and chest. "Stop, stop, STAHP! I'm very sensitive down there now" but he didn't obey her entreating demand and ravished her to three more eruptions until he reluctantly did so as she drew him up and tongued him tasting her essence as well.

After thoroughly cleaning his face and chest they both up her torso "I love you so much sis."

"I love you so much too Wally."

They looked into each others eyes and kissed more subdued than earlier - more languidly and not as deep as they traced their fingers across their jaw lines and around their while faces after a few moments he said "are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, let me be on top so I can control the depth and speed Wally."

------------Chapter Twelve------------

Denys moved himself and took her place laying on his back in the middle of the bed and starting on his right side Dawn began to straddle his waist guiding the bulbous spongy head of his thrumming hard cock to her vaginal opening rubbing it up and down her lips. "here we go Wally" as she lowered herself inch by inch onto his large (but not too big) throbbing muscle of love and as she kept on descending his cock she was surprised it didn't meet any resistance "I thought there was supposed to be pain and blood Wally."

"Not every woman has a hymen for a multitude of reasons - the whole blood and pain thing is an individual basis not woman wide." She felt a filling 'pressure' and nothing more. After reaching the base of his cock she stopped and began to luxuriate in the feeling, after a few moments she began to twist and flex on him slowly bouncing up and down -- from his groin to the bottom of his crown, not letting his cock out of her dripping gash.

She repeated this until she began to experience rolling orgasms -- not knowing where one began and the other ended, finally after what seemed like an eternity she fell on to his chest gasping for air "that was great, did you cum too?"

"Not yet sis, the start was all about you now get on your back I want to ravish you as I look you in the eyes."

She got up and he slid out slowly between her legs giving butterfly kisses from her upper lips down her chin to her pert 36C tits attacking her right then left encircling her rose coloured silver dollar sized areoles and nibbling on her stiff dark rose coloured eraser sized nippples. He continued the path down her stomach then circling her outie and sucking on it briefly before ending at her nether lips and ravishing them 'till she came three more times and sliding off the bed and then flipping her on her back again.

He spread her legs and the put her ankles then on his shoulders, she watched raptly as he guided his thick bobbing cock slowly and deliberately into her love tunnel until his groin mashed against hers "do it Wally, make me yours!"

He began a varying assault of long and languid then short and hyper thrusts of his cock as she began to rack up more orgasms at one point causing her eyes to roll to the back of her skull again and her tongue to loll out of her mouth -- he felt a familiar tingling in his groin signaling his release "inside or outside, Dawn?"

"Inside - I want you to fill my pussy full of your love juice."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've been on birth control since I was 15 to regulate my periods. And even if I wasn't I want to feel your burning love inside me."

Hearing those words of devotion he fired one, two, three, FOUR! more ropes of cum painting her love canal white.

"I love you sis" he gasped as he fell onto his forearms his lips centimeters from hers, "I love you too Wally" she said as she rose up to meet his lips in a butterfly kiss. He rolled over to her right side lying behind her as they fell asleep spooning.

--------Epilogue--------

(10 years later 10 A.M.)

Dawn and Denys sat in their Goth Gastro Pub -- 'Death by Dawn' (that was adjacent to Misery - they had bought the four buildings that flanked Misery wanting to start a 'Goth Cultural Corridor' in Downtown 'Sin City'.) with their eight year old twins Dahlia and Darryll with the rest of their friends surrounding them, the Arroyos - Angela and Tony, the Summers Family - Chris and his wife Lola and their adopted children Hazel-Marie and Samson, and the Ruofs - Bobby and Colleen. Each couple as well as the kids splitting a full English [A.K.A. -- 'Death by Dawn', the house specialty made by the 'Head of Cookery' Martin Taylore -- Angela's, younger brother].

"Happy ninth anniversary guys and thirty-seventh b-day Denys" they all said to him, except Dawn, Dahlia, and Darryll who said 'Daddy Wally' instead. They talked about Marc Massive performing for his tenth year in a row, but this year with Chris, Dawn, and Denys as Magenta Death Decay.

Zane, zane, zane

Ouvre le chien

Zane, zane, zane

Ouvre le chien

['All the Madmen' -- David Bowie from The Man Who Sold the World (1970)]

12