All Comments on 'Tenderness on the Block Ch. 02'

by SatyrDick

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No mater what would never gone back to get her. She was screwing around her choice her problems get back or staying.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

What can you say, was hard to read with the poor attempt of throwing in different areas from LAX, to working on Irish background, English, and Scottish maybe who knows to me too hard to follow the story at all. 2 Stars and that extra star was for part 2 only.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

That’s not a RAAC story it’s a blatant cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seemed a bit dry and emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s with all the asterisks?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year agoAuthor

[17.09.22]

@vickitvohio - imho it is neither a RAAC story nor a 'blatant cuck story' but a story someplace in the middle of the two.

to the 2nd Anon from the bottom, Marty himself said that he was "too nice" as a fair amount of people in real life are.

to the 1st Anon on the bottom what do you mean by "???" ?

@Boyd Percy - thanx again.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

While to me this one was not as good as your 1st one. It was a very good story just the same. I enjoyed the way he discovered the cheating. It is always slip-up of some kind that make you get caught. LOL.

For me your story checked all the boxes of a well told tale. It built images you could see if you had been to the locations (The gates at Heathrow and the city of Cardiff Wales by the bay). The passing reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was a hoot. I watched it the 1st time while I lived in Huntingdon, Chambs in 2005 (when the Doctor started back up).

What made this an excellent story was the fact your cheated on spouse did not just fully BTB. He keeps compassion for his soon to be Ex and did right by her by ensuring that she had a means of support even though he was not responsible for doing that.

I did not rate this one as good as Ch 01. It totally earned ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

My rating of stories goes like this:

A Good Read is given ⭐⭐⭐. Most stories fit in this category.

An Excellent Read gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Only a few stories get ⭐⭐⭐⭐. This one is one of those few and far between stories.

An Outstanding Read gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. These are rare are very few are given based on the number of stories I read. These stories have to reach inside of me and make me think about the story as I read. most of these do what your Ch 01 did to me. It moved me into the strip of Vegas, and I could feel the heat of the days and reach into the rooms and see the Denys and Dawn. Knowing about the Show Me State and how it can get on people’s nerves who just don't fit-in the so called norm for others. These things made the first reach in and pull ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of me for the rating.

That being said it does not make this story a bad story. The writing was enjoyable and created images the way a good read does. This one reached and play the music that allowed the story to flow fully to a wonderful image at the opening of Death by Dawn. This one earned every one of its ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JH4Fun, that's what you licked the author's ass! Deeply so. With penetration... 🙄

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year agoAuthor

[18.09.22]

@JH4Fun,

Thank you for the kind words!

I try (try, I say) to add just the right amount of details (i.e. - real life references) to add to the 'flavour' of a story, but not too much to 'overwhelm' it but 'enhance' it.

As I am just a bit (?) older than you I have been a fan of 'The Doctor' since 1st seeing Number Four (Tom Baker) - my current 3rd fav after Number Ten (Tennant) and Number Twelve (Capaldi) on PBS Channel 28 in L.A. (KCET) in 1978.

Now as for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I have been a fan since the mid-1980's when I heard 'Marvin I love You' )on The Doctor Demento Show on KMET 94.7 F.M.) by Stephen Moore (the voice of Marvin from the original BBC radio series) and Kimi Wong-O'Brien, ex-wife of Richard O'Brien of The Rocky Horror (Picture) Show...two of my favz in one!

[Video link]

https://youtu.be/5ImiqaXBMkM

And speaking of H2G2 I am currently doing a 'rewrite' 'Halloween/Twilight Zone' version of this story for Lit's Halloween 2022 contest that is NOT a 'Loving Wives' story but a 'Romance Story' - a 'White Mirror' ( as opposed to a 'Black Mirror') story if you will, with even more H2G2 references!

"Share and Enjoy!"

The Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
TO Anonymous SO What LOL

Life is not worth getting tied around the axle about comments.

I just stated what I wanted to say. If you don't like get over it.

We are here to short amount of time to not say what we want. I am a know it all that talks a lot. I have had the good fortune to travel the world at the expense of governments and businesses.

I don't know this or any authors on this site. But I will always give my 2 cents when I feel like.

You are always welcome to reply.

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst story i have read on this site

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year agoAuthor

[19.09.22]

So very sorry Anon just below me that my writing didn't meet your obviously high standards of story telling.

Would you perchance care to elucidate upon your comment?

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't really like it. As the Editor in Chief, here in the U.S., years ago, sorry to say, this would have ended up in the trash bin. If you can't handle that then you'll never make it as an Author. A story teller yes. You don't take criticism very well. Example, had you been writing a Medical Brief, you'd focus on the Medical Community or a Fiction and wanted to attract an English audience then you'd write it in a way that draw in that Populace. Stay away from compound words, dot dot dots, dash dash and maybe try to sweeten your salty dick and stop whining when your audience doesn't appreciate your barely two page story! Ah, Salty Dick gave up and quit! No tiny salty stories after November 2022. I won't miss you! 1 tiny little ⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months agoAuthor

[13.02.24]

Hey RunDog25,

First off, I did this for fun, secondly sarcasm is difficult to express in online forums (re: my responce dated 19.09.22), but you will note I did entreat him to elucidate his comment further to see if I find it useful.

I wrote this to "draw in" fans of 'Loving Wives' stories, admittedly my use of compound words, dots and dashes may need some tweaking.

Oh, and 'Salty Dick' so, so very clever indeed and as far as I know at NO time did I "whine".

And as to my lack of further story postings, I did submit another story for approval, but it was rejected as it violated their rules (too bloody and violent - I suppose (think Jonestown style retribution to a company with 'company whores') and 2023 being a shite year with family deaths, selling family homes, and starting long term hospitalisations).

So I can honestly see when some writers drop off the map (in addition to those who pass away).

In regards to story length, it is what is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatyrDick@SatyrDick
"There is no me, I don't exist - there used to be a me, but I had it surgically removed" - Peter Sellers The final (for now?) chapter in the story of 'The Block' has now been published [11.11.22] and I am working on my next series "The Roland Z. Files' a Sci-Fi/Fantasy one wi...