Teni Pt. 01 - Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she had talked, I'd led her back to the recliner, sat down and pulled her onto my lap, she had snuggled down just like I'd have expected any grandchild to do, except this woman had just been what could only be described as a lover.

"So why don't you leave? You're finished school, get a job, move out. Find your own path." I replied.

"They won't let me. They say it's for my own good, and Grammy has a court order that says I have to stay in her care until I'm 25. I am stuck there, Mr. Julien. They let me go out, stay out all night like they don't care, but I am not allowed to move out. I don't know why but I am trapped." Now she was openly crying, and I buried her head in the shoulder of my housecoat, letting her cry it out as my hand idly caressed the length of her naked side, from just under her armpit down to her hip and thigh, then back up to her shoulder.

Her sobs slowed, and I lifted her up so I could open the side of the housecoat, then wrapped it around her. I always wore very oversized housecoats so I could wrap them around me in layers when I got cold, now, it served a different purpose, this naked waif of a girl cuddled against me and was soon sleeping. Soon enough, so was I.


12