All Comments on 'Tennessee Whiskey Ch. 01'

by leeleeMarie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

This is good, not as great as Greg and Mo, I loved Greg and Mo, hopefully Sean gets his gir.

xiACDCixxiACDCixover 6 years ago

Continue this PLZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

This is really damn good! Pleeeeeease continue, don't leave us hanging for months on end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smash Hit

Literally. Puns intended.

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
More!!!

Can’t wait to read more!!! Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 years isn't a long time

The sentence wasn't long enough for him to cut ties with her and let her find someone else. When he said if he got the max sentence she should find another man I was thinking 15+ years not less than 5.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Beautiful story!

…marred by its apparent lack of a competent EDITOR!

Seriously, hardly a paragraph (sentence?) went by without missing letters or even missing WORDS! If you don't want an editor, or even just a proofreader, at LEAST read it aloud to yourself (or have someone else read it aloud TO you). This often helps you to catch mistakes that reading it NOT aloud can miss.

Looking forward to Chapter 02,

-Rei

leeleeMarieleeleeMarieover 6 years agoAuthor
THE ERRORS! lol

ReiDeBastos,

Thanks for your feedback. I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file to this site. There are two different versions of this chapter saved on my computer. One was edited and the other one wasn't. You can guess the one I used. Trust me it is annoying to me as well. Since it has been published I can't make changes without deleting it and resubmitting it. The story has already gained traction, so I won't be doing that. I promise the next chapter will be more polished.

-Lee

blueexoticablueexoticaover 6 years ago
Good start

It draws you in like a magnet from the very beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have a beautiful heart and it shows in your writing.

You've sort of written yourself into a corner with this first installment. Think hard and be careful if you change the characters too much to take your story onward. Five stars for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Please tell me there's going to be more to this story.

VegasloverVegasloverover 6 years ago

You have to add on to this. It's really good. Kudos

BayjaytayBayjaytayalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This is a wonderful story. So much better than most of what is here. I love it.

leeleeMarieleeleeMariealmost 6 years agoAuthor
I'm back with a revamp

*Sorry for the long hiatus. So I wanted to revisit this story. The original TW was okay, but it didn't convey the story I was trying to tell, so I revamped it and changed quite a few things around. I submitted a new story with the same title today and should be up in a few days. I hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think in comments.

Thanks for taking time to read my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous