Tennessee Whiskey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my thumbs to open her up a little more. Her little pussy hole was clenching and leaking fluid. I leaned in and stuck my tongue as far as it would go. She scooted away from. She was always a runner. I pulled her back to me.

She groaned deep in her throat back bowing as I sucked her clit. She sat up on her elbows and watched me through glassy eyes as I tongue fuck her. She tasted so damn good. I couldn't get enough of her nectar. She tugged my hair shoving me into her pussy one minute and yanking me away the next. Which only spurred +me on more. Seeing the twisted bliss on her face was a bonus. Hearing her talk dirty was a next level aphrodisiac. I was ridiculously hard.

"Oh fuck. You're eating my pussy so good. Eat it up, baby. You always been so damn greedy."

The Bishop's daughter had a filthy mouth.

I lost the number of time I made her cum. I knew when I finally raise my head her hair was no longer bone straight it was now wavy and all over the place. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I reached over to my nightstand and reached into the draw to pull out a condom.

"No let me." I handed her the condom. "Lay back."

I laid back. She held the condom between her teeth as the made short work of my briefs and khaki shorts. My soldier was standing at attention. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth, twirling her tongue around the head licking up some of my precum.

"Mm you taste really good."

She went back in suckling the head like a lollipop.

"Mimi!" I groaned clenching my butt cheeks. "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Sorry." She licked her lips. "I missed tasting him."

I shook my head. She was still nasty.

She gently rolled the condom down my shaft. I snatched a pillow from the bed to support my head I didn't want to miss a second. She stood over me and squatted down on her feet. She held my shaft in one hand and slowly slid her tight, wet pussy onto it. I never felt anything so snug in my life. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head.

She yelled out. "Fuck. I haven't had anything this big in me since you left. It's going to take a minute for me to adjust."

"Take your time baby, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I said through clenched teeth.

The sight of her tight pussy swallowing my thick rod inch by inch, nearly gave me a heart attack. I had to look elsewhere, or I'd explode.

When she was finally fully seated, we both let out sigh of relief.

She laughed breathlessly, "I forgot how big this white, cock is." She rode me in leisure strides as she got accustomed to my girth. I aided her by rubbing her clit. She became wetter easing my passage way.

I let her do all the work until she gave me permission to join in. She leaned forward dropping to her knees. Her tits dangled above my face. I reached up and took ahold of them and attacked her hard nipples with vigor.

Her bounces became a little frantic.

"Oh god." She screamed out. She sat up slightly causing her fat nipple to pop from my mouth. She threw her head back. She grinded her way into an orgasm.

It was the sexist shit I've ever seen. I was so caught up in watching her use me to get off, that I was able to hold off my own orgasm.

After she stopped trembling, she smiled down on me. She looked satisfied, but this was only the beginning.

I pulled her down until we were chest to chest. I bit and sucked on her lips. Her hair fell forward creating a curtain around us. We shared a couple of breaths. I felt her loosen up a little a little more.

"Okay baby you can get it now." She breath against my lips.

I was now able to participate. I gripped her waist and rolled my hips getting as deep as I could. She dug her nails into my chest. We met stroke for stroke. Falling into a rhythm we created years ago.

"Ha yes. That's it." She was gushing all around me. I hit the money spot.

"You're coming for me already?"

"Mm hmm." She nodded rapidly eyes watery.

"You feel incredible. Better than anything I've ever felt."

"Go harder Sean. I want you to come with me."

I rolled us over until I was on top never disconnecting us. I pounded into her willing body.

We were grunting like wild animals racing to the inevitable finish line. Her tits bounced wildly.

"Fuck, baby here it comes."

"Yes. Yes. Gimmie that cum. Please baby. I need it." She begged.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I came like a freight train bringing her over with me. It was never ending. I collapsed on top of her. After a few seconds I attempted to roll to the side just in case I was crushing her, but she held me in place.

I lifted slightly. She had tears in her eyes.

"You okay, Mimi?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." I buried my face in her neck.

"This can't happen again."

"I know." I said into her skin.

"I can never see you again after tonight. I don't regret what we just did." She turned her head and looked at me touching my face. "I didn't get closure. Everything happened, so fast after you got arrested. I never had the chance to get you out of my system. You didn't give me the opportunity to. You just cut me out of your life. I was mad at you for a long time, but I'm over it. I don't want to complicate my life any further. I'm finally ready to move on. What we had was epic, but we were in a different place back then. I believe things happen for a reason." She smooths my hair back.

I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I understand you have a life to get back to. I'm just glad you took the time to see about me." I kissed the back of her hand. "I know you have to go, but can you stay just a little while longer. I want to hold you a bit before you leave."

"I can do that."

The next morning, I woke up alone on the floor. The sun just barely poured through the blinds. Naomi was gone. The only evidence of her being here was a pair of thong underwear laying on my bed and the bittersweet memories of last night.

I picked up the garment and tossed it in a drawer. I climbed onto my bed. I turned on the TV. The local news was on. The cheery news anchor was standing outside of City Hall.

"I have Mayor-elect Patrick Rogers here with us this morning. Welcome."

"Thanks for having me, Nichole."

"It's is always a pleasure. You will be holding a town hall meeting here this morning."

"Yes, and It is open to the public. All are welcome. I'll be answering any important questions the great folks of Greenville have."

"That is wonderful, but I think the great folks of Greenville want to know will your beautiful fiancé, Naomi Clark be attendance."

He laughed, "Why don't you ask herself? She right here."

Naomi walked into camera view looking flawless in a navy-blue dress. Her hair was pulled back into a neat bun and pearl earrings adorned her ears. It was as if last night didn't happen. Patrick put his arm around her waist and smiled adoringly a her. She smiled from ear to ear.

"Of course, I'll be there. Supporting my fiancé and to mingle with the wonderful people of our great city."

"Is it hard planning a wedding and campaign in one year?"

"It has its challenges, but what's life without them, right? Today is all about the people and we are urging you to come out and let you concerns be heard."

"So, don't forget to come out at 10 a.m. to meet Mayor-elect Patrick Rogers. Reporting live from City Hall, I'm Nichole Bradley. Bob back to you."

I turned the TV off. They seemed legit.

I made breakfast and got ready for work. While I was in the shower the melody to our played in my head. It was still incomplete. I was still incomplete.

Damn, I want my girl back.

*****

*Disclaimer- "Their song" is the lyrics to a song by Musiq Soulchild- Me and U. I changed a few words around, but I felt it was fitting for this story.

12