All Comments on 'Tense Muscles'

by Nice_Guy_Done_Last

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely Done

You have written quite an exciting story here, and done so in a very good way. I've always liked the sort of stories that are more "sensory intense" with things as simple as human touch. This story is one such example of that, for that reason, it deserves the highest marks. Again, well done.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Good things (and stories) come in small packages

Nice_Guy_Done_Last done good. The author managed to pack a lot of believable eroticism in a readable short story. He didn't resort to descriptions of humongous breasts or quarts of ejaculate, a failing of many less talented authors on this web site. This simple story is echoed in the real world by those of us certified massage therapists who agree to fulfill a client's request for a sensuous massage. We slowly and gently administer increasingly erotic massage strokes to each part of the body, lovingly leading him or her to enjoy sexual release in the session's extremely happy ending. Since retiring, I give sensuous massages for free so that I can practice and perfect my erotic techniques on a wide variety of body types. Reading arousing stories like Tense Muscles almost makes me want to massage everyone I meet. I look forward to reading more stories submitted by this excellent author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous