Tension Reverie: Quickie Story

Story Info
Someone had to break the tension...
939 words
4.18
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeetaLee
SeetaLee
4 Followers

Her first thought upon meeting Chase was, "Oof, he's hot." Within moments of that thought, their conversation flowed like they'd known each other forever. She couldn't take her eyes off the shine of his salt and pepper hair. It was his job to touch her, but in the way his fingers felt her muscles for pain, she also felt his curiosity. His kneading of her body didn't only relieve tension; he communicated it. Each week at his practice, her skin reverberated with the pressure of his palms and the embrace of his fingertips.

Yet she knew better to act on her reverie. This was his place of business.

Each session, his gray eyes ignited with excitement when he'd see she was his next client. It was as if he could not wait to find her body's secrets. While he worked her muscles seeking her vulnerabilities, they'd whisper and giggle like old friends with inside jokes and unspoken love. Every time, she walked away imagining them crossing an invisible line even while he explained the details of human anatomy with nerdy passion.

She shook away her fantasy. He was a professional. This kind of thing didn't happen in reality.

Then Chase gave her his number.

"Text anytime," he said. "That's my personal number."

The offer goaded her for the week between appointments, but she didn't dare text him.

In the waiting room before her next appointment, her mind raced through the possibility of their naked bodies shattering professionalism. When he called her back to the privacy of his room, her hopes skyrocketed.

"I really, really like your company," he said.

The next week, he complimented her earrings, and she felt the heat of his hands soak into her.

The week after, he told her he liked her shoes, and she imagined Chase rubbing her feet.

As he worked her back, he told her how he had a heightened sense of touch, how he could feel things other people couldn't. Their conversation grew serious, and by the end, he asked her for a hug. The way he smelled so richly like a man clung to her. His words lingered as well. What, she wondered, was sex like for him?

A week later, his practice wasn't busy. They walked to his room. He closed the door behind him, then embraced her. Letting go, he stood closer than usual, his lean body towering over her curves.

"I'm curious," she said.

He gave her the sideways smile that always caused her to twitch in already hot places.

"I'll tell you anything you want to know," he said, moving even closer. She stood near a wall with her back to it. Her legs wavered as he moved in, that lopsided grin suggesting he was privy to the warmth spreading from her core.

"You told me once your sense of touch is heightened, right?" She asked.

"Definitely," Chase said.

"What's pleasure like for you?" She asked.

She held her breath. His smile disappeared. He furrowed his eyebrows.

Shit, she thought.

"That's way hard to explain. May I show you instead?"

The millisecond she realized what he asked, she nodded.

He bent down. The gap between them vanished. His uneven breath warmed her lips, giving way to a soft kiss. She pressed against the wall for support. He leaned into her, then raised his hands to hold her face. She could feel him shaking. An almost imperceptible moan escaped him. Then he pulled away only slightly.

He whispered, "That felt like foreplay."

She locked eyes with Chase, then reached down between them until she felt his rigid, fierce bulge. She watched his eyes flutter closed and felt his relieved sigh against her lips.

She stroked the length of him. He whimpered. His mouth opened in a silent moan with each rub. His face tensed. She stroked harder, tightening her grip.

"That feels like I'm already inside you."

"How does this feel?" She said, lowering to her knees.

"Like I'm gonna cum fast."

She slid the front of his pants and boxers down to release his cock. Her tongue found his already moist tip, and he gasped.

"No, seriously," he said, breathing hard and trembling. The nearly purple head of his cock revealed he wasn't lying.

She grinned, then glided the length of him along her tongue to the back of her throat in one slow, smooth motion. His whole body clenched, and he clamped his hand over his mouth. Just as slowly, she released him from her mouth.

"I can feel your tongue muscles," Chase said, laughing.

She held him in her hand and rested the tip of his cock just inside her mouth, then wrapped her lips around him. Looking up at his face--his expression one of an aching need for release, she gave him a "go hither" motion with her finger.

In one almost-too-hard thrust, he pushed into her mouth. He shuddered. The throb of his cock and his stifled groans made her pussy swell. Hot cum shot into the back of her throat. His fingers gripped her hair, then relaxed.

Waiting until his dick stopped twitching, she finally unwrapped her lips, licked up the length of his shaft, then lapped up whatever cum she'd missed. She fixed his pants back, then he helped her to her feet. His hands reached around her back, and he hugged her close to him. He laughed.

"What?" she asked, looking up in to his face.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Not really," she said.

"Wait. What?"

"I require more... demonstrative sessions."

She pushed her mound against him.

"Ah, I see. Next week, I'll show you with my fingers."

SeetaLee
SeetaLee
4 Followers