All Comments on 'Tentacle Boy Love'

by KindOfASexyLady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Fucking Intense!

Great jump into the action... the failed escape, the slow seduction, the breaking of the will, the acceptance, the mind blowing milking to orgasm.

Yep, this one is a winner. I need to go wash my hand now. One handed typing is a pain in the ass.

10/10

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
More please!

I would love to read more of this type of story! Different forms of tentacles that milk cock... wow... I'm getting hard again after reading it a third time.

zr07zr07over 7 years ago
YES

tentacles on guys is one of my favorite things. we need more.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Need More

What hot story ready for the next chapter. Love reading about guys getting attacked by tentacles need more!

Smol_StackSmol_Stackover 7 years ago
Aww!

This was kinda sweet! What a cute lil tentacle monster, especially with all the little touches! The only thing that could possibly make it better would be if it laid eggs up in his belly and became a quiet, watchful guardian, protecting it's mate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindOfASexyLady@KindOfASexyLady
185 Followers
I'm just a lady that's only kinda sexy. I'm into men that respect and are kind to women. I also write erotica sometimes... usually ones that heavily involve cute boys. Hope you enjoy my stories!