Tentacle Meadow Ch. 01

Story Info
Gabriel goes on a hike.
3.3k words
4.63
7.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiking was fun. It was quiet, peaceful, serene, good exercise, and plain old fun. He loved it. A nice long hike and camp out was the perfect weekend to ease his anxious mind. He wouldn't have to worry about KPI or deliverables or any of that other corporate bullshit. Just the trail, the rolling green forest, and the Doc Swinson's bourbon that he had stashed in the bottom of his pack.

His name was Gabriel, he was 26 years old, and worked in IT. He spent his off hours running, lifting weights, riding motorcycles, and hiking the deep expanses of his local national park. He was tall at about six feet, built strong at 220lbs of pure muscle. He'd spent four years in the navy getting an education and keeping information flowing across the fleet as an information systems technician before getting out of the service and signing on with a local Cyber security firm as a systems analyst. The work was great, but it did nothing to satisfy his wondering soul. So, he took solace wondering in the forest.

This was his forest, he had hunted and hiked every mile of it over the last five years. Or so he thought. He found a new trail map on the local backpackers' Facebook group, and he couldn't believe his luck. He was seeing flowers and trees that he didn't even know were native to the region. As he walked further and further along the trail he felt happier and happier. Each step felt lighter and lighter, the colors in the forest became more and more vivid. It was like he was hiking into heaven.

Slowly, and over a span of mile he started to feel a warm buzz across his whole body like the first three drinks on an empty stomach. Chalking it up to the new trail and the stress of the week coming off, he thought nothing of it his whole being feeling lighter and lighter with each step. He caught himself humming a little tune as he went, the happiest he'd been in a long time.

He noticed that vividly colored flowers were becoming more and more numerous as the steps went on. The blues, pinks, purples, and red seeming to almost push into his consciousness at every step. As he went on the air seemed to take on a deeper, sweeter smell and feeling. It was intoxicating. Finally, he arrived in a clearing filled with these wildly colored flowers. The sight was so relaxing. So precious and perfect. That he had to unsling his pack and sit down.

As he sat among the flowers they seemed to grow around him. Filling his very soul with their intoxicating aroma. He felt a deep, warm, and powerful affection for the forest around him, almost like falling in love. He knew he had to continue down the trail to get to his overnight spot, but at the thought of picking his pack up and moving along his arms and legs felt heavy as if he had been hiking for days and days. With every breath he took, a deep relaxation came down on him pulling him deeper and deeper in to a seductively delicious haze.

His head felt heavier and heavier, the very ground calling out for him to lay down and rest his weary body on the Earth. He found himself stretching out and resting his head on his pack, his eyes getting heavier and heavier. He found himself staring into a flower, it's petals a psychedelic blend of reds, blues, pinks, and purples. They seemed to swirled before his eyes, drawing him closer and closer to the silky petals flower. His heart fluttering at every pulse of the glorious colors. As his face drew within several inches of the heavenly display, it expelled a puff of bright purple pollen into this face. He started, his body jerking with fright as he inhaled the fragrant spores that the flower had just released mere inches from his face. It was the most decadent and delicious thing he had ever encountered in all of his life. A deep euphoria overtook him as he relaxed and his head sank to rest on his pack.

As he lay there, he became increasingly aware of his body. He could feel every cell of his being moving. Tens of trillions of individual cells bumping, brushing, and rubbing against one another in a lascivious dance that he felt all they way down into his balls.

His brain was becoming hazy. His vision was swimming slightly and little sparks of light were appearing and disappearing before his very eyes. He knew what was happening didn't make any sense whatsoever and that he should be terrified, but he just couldn't muster the energy to care. It was all so much as it came down on him. A sudden wanton hunger that seemed to radiate out into his body from his heart and his loins. A loving desire and insatiable hunger that he had simply never felt before.

He felt his cock start to rise as his clothes suddenly became an unwelcome and distasteful encumbrance. In a blind haze his hands fumbled with the buttons on his shirt until he was free from it, his tight muscles and tanned skin tasting open air and daylight before his hands descended on this laces of his boots. He worked at them for a couple of minutes before kicking them free and pulling the socks from his feet and digging his heels in to the warm delicious soil as he pushed his ass up from the ground to work at his belt and buttons.

He frantically ran down the buttons of his fly, opening the camouflage pants so that he could wriggle out of them and his silky short trunks exposing his muscular thighs and thick, hardening cock. Finally kicking the last of his clothes free, he let himself sink back onto the deliciously warm ground. His firm, toned butt sinking into the soft and comfortable forest floor.

As he lay there, he could almost feel the petals of the surrounding flowers playing over his body. Their deliciously soft and fragrant touches toying with him and teasing him. Stroking him from top to bottom. His face, neck, chest, nipples, abs, cock, balls, thighs, calves, and feet each getting intense and individualized attention. His body quaked as the waves of pleasure poured over him. Through his euphoria he realized that his eyes had drifted closed and with all of his strength he manged to pull them back open again to find nothing touching him.

He was laying in the clearing writhing in blissful agony. He looked down at his pulsing hard cock pointing straight at the sky, throbbing with every beat of his heart and felt a desperate hunger to spill his seed. He traced his hands down his body, toying with his nipples and abs, pausing to trail his finger tips around the smoothly shaved skin in his crotch before wrapping his hand around his engorged cock and beginning to stroke the warm throbbing shaft. He pumped his member three or four times, squeezing on the upstroke with his index finger so that he could milk his pre-cum out to lubricate his wide, heavy shaft. He took his hand away and wet his fingers with his tongue to mix with the stream of fluid pouring from the head of his cock. He stroked the hot shaft as wave after wave of pleasure and ecstasy coursed through him, rebounding from the head of his cock down to his toes then back up his legs to swirl around his balls and perineum before sailing up his body to drive waves of pleasure into his brain before flowing back down to start the process all over again.

As he pumped his cock, a pressure started to build behind his heavy round balls. It had been so long since he had experienced a deeply satisfying climax that the twin spheres practically cried out to empty themselves. They began to shift and pull themselves up to the base of his shaft as he stroked himself. Realizing he was nearing release, Gabriel reached down behind him with his free hand to stroke the smooth, soft skin behind his balls. The pressure at the root of his cock was enough to tip him gently over the edge. His engorged member gave a mighty pulse and a thick hot rope of pearly cum leapt from the tip of him and landed across this muscular torso, falling in a solid line from his belly button to his forehead. He reached out with this tongue licking his lips, enjoying the powerfully sweet taste of his own seed before it could be joined by another heavy rope of semen. He lay there moaning out his climax, cumming all over himself and letting his seed spill over his body and into his own mouth swallowing it down.

As his orgasm began to subside, his body relaxed into the soil. Every fiber of his being relaxing as if into a lover's embrace, not caring that he was all but covered in his own cum; absolutely happy and content in a blissful and mind numbed euphoria that sent him drifting off to sleep in his post orgasmic haze.

As he lay asleep on the soft earth, basking in the warm sunshine the flowers around him started to draw closer surrounding and enveloping him providing a warm cocoon. Their petals drifted over the streaks of cum still laying on his body, absorbing it as they did so.

As if by a received signal, several root like tentacles began to slowly and gently trail across the forest floor. They gently encircled his body, warming him further with their touch. As one of the tentacles encircled his waste it startled Gabriel to wakefulness. As he started to realize what was happening, fear rose in his stomach. Another puff of the intoxicating spores from a nearby flower filled his mind with the delicious numbing perfection of the blissful static causing his whole form to go limp in a state of perfect pleasure and euphoria, his momentary fear long forgotten.

To him it felt like he was being told that he shouldn't fight because he didn't need to. He was safe and loved here in the meadow's embrace. That so long as he was here, he would enjoy it with every fiber of his being. Awake and aware of what was happening to him, he felt no desire whatsoever to fight. He knew that he was safe and that he would love whatever would happen next. As he lay there, his waste wrapped up in the grip of this warm soft tentacle like root. He felt the appendages descending on him from all side. He noticed little touches here and there, all over him. A caress on his inner thigh, a brush against his buttocks, a stroke against his balls, something brushing his chest. So many little inputs here and there that it reduced his mind to a blank slate of simple bliss. He was only aware of the pleasure that was coming in on him. His reverie would only be broken as he noticed a viscous substance was starting to ooze from the tentacles that were beginning to encircle and restrain his arms and legs. The same was true of the ones that were exploring his body. Their probing becoming more insistent, pressing at his upper thighs, gentling snaking between his buttocks, stroking across his balls and shaft, drifting across his lips with increasingly insistent pressure.

He felt compelled to open his mouth. As he did, he was rewarded with the creature's tentacle slipping in. Small at first, with a tendril the size of a pinky finger. But, it quickly engorged to something five or six times that size; filling Gabriel's mouth with an oddly phallic tentacle that secreted a heavenly sweet nectar from the tip. Begging to be sucked and stroked. Gabriel happily obliged, it was the least he could to after all the delicious affection this creature had rained down on him. He relaxed his jaw and pressed his tongue onto the underside of the tentacle as it began to slowly and gently slip in and out of his mouth.

As he sucked at the tentacle in his mouth he became aware of a gentle pressure on his perineum. A small tentacle was gently massaging the skin between his balls and butt hole. With the little movement he could muster at this point he pressed into the tendril and moaned around the tentacle in his mouth. He pressed his tongue into to the tentacle in his mouth and beckoned it deeper as he tried to drink down as much of the heavenly nectar as he could. The creature rewarded his obedience by pressing another inch or two into Gabriel's eager throat and unleashing a what could only be described as a load of magically sweet hot sap into his eager mouth.

As the creature pumped its seed into his mouth, the tentacle between his legs began to massage his asshole. It's secretions causing Gabriel's muscles to relax and the blood flow around his sphincters to increase. The skin around his ass became more sensitive and with every stroke and press of the tendril he would softly moan around the tentacle in his mouth. The sap reached his stomach, he felt a deep heat in his core causing him to relax even further. He could feel the heat in his butt build as the muscles relaxed, he felt empty in a way he never had known he could feel full. He guzzled the sap like substance pulsing from the tentacle in his mouth with a wild, greedy abandon.

As the creature's pulsing began to slow and weaken he noticed a gentle steady pressure against his relaxing asshole alternating on and off. A little press in, and then a withdrawal. Each press a tiny, delicious increment deeper into him. He began to push back against the finger sized tentacle when it pressed against him, beckoning it deeper into him. As if sated, the tentacle in his mouth retreated. It gently lay around his neck like a collar only to be replaced by another moments later. As soon as Gabriel felt this new tentacle against his lips he opened his mouth allowing it to slither inside and begin to slowly use his mouth and throat while he drank down all of the precious sweet nectar he could.

He continued to push back and grind against the tentacle that was teasing his ass until it finally seemed to give in to it's little human. As the tentacle began to enter his ass Gabriel's cock quickly rose to full size, it's wide purple head leaking pre-cum at an impressive rate. As if on command another tendril slithered up from the ground coiling itself around and between his balls before wrapping itself around the humans heavy cock in tight pulsing coils.

As the tentacle continued it's slow teasing entry into his ass it began to grow and swell. Slowly and gently reaching the size of Gabriel's own ample cock. The tentacle entered him with a gentle relentlessness, filling him with inch after inch of silken warmth. Finally, after what felt like an eternity he felt the appendage in his ass stop moving briefly before it started to gently slip in and out of him. The tentacle in his mouth let a little gush of fluid into him, and as he swallowed his felt his muscles relax just a little more as the tentacle in his ass secreted a warm ooze of lubricating fluid into him. It withdrew an inch of itself from him, spreading the viscous fluid down its length and then with the same gentle firm pressure he felt the knot press against his opening. He moaned around the tentacle that was sliding in and out of his mouth as his asshole stretched to accommodate the creature. He ground his ass down against the creatures movements. The tentacle in his mouth tensed once again and release a warm sweet load of the sweet delicious sap that it had been feeding him however this time, he felt the tentacle in his ass pulse and throb as well filling him with the slick fluid. As this happened, the extra lubricity from the fluid allowed even more of his mysterious lover to slip past the opening of his asshole and be swallowed up by the needy orifice. As if giving its pet a treat, he felt the tentacle in his ass shift. A ripple worked through the tentacle causing him to shudder. The tentacle in his mouth slithered free, resting on his chest. He drew a long deep breath filling his lungs with the fresh fragrant air his whole being relaxing even further into the blissful abyss.

The tentacle in his ass began to pulse, throb, and ripple as it moved in and out. The sensations inside him causing Gabriel to whimper and shudder. He felt it start to swell and shrink inside him as if it was breathing. The timing of the movements tied to his own breaths. The alternating pressure on his insides was squeezing his prostate, causing a constant stream of pre-cum to flow from his swollen cock and slowly drip down his balls. Slowly and gently, the tendril that was wrapped around his heavy balls and swollen cock began to pulse in time with the delicious swelling inside him. The tendrils squeezing his cock and relaxing their grip as Gabriel breathed in and out. The constant pulsing inside and outside of him began to quicken, the pleasure was so deep and pure that tears of joy flowed from his closed eyes. His heart felt full and happy.

The tendril around his cock began to stroke up and down the length of him stopping just shy of the head of his cock. The stroking in time with the rapidly pulsing tentacle in his ass growing faster and faster, as this orgasm started to build. He felt the rush building in his very soul. It grew and grew until it was deeper and more intense than anything he had ever felt before. As his climax began to break across him, the tentacle that was massaging his cock slowed to a steady agonizing pace prolonging the bliss as his cock began to erupt. His load sprayed from him, dropping thick heavy ropes across his naked body. In seconds long super human pulses a constant flow of cum left his body. His climax lasted for minutes, until his cum had pooled on his chest and stomach. More and more pumping from him running freely down his balls to drip onto the forest floor. His clamping muscles milked the tentacle that was buried inside him, begging it to release itself into him. After several solid minutes of Gabriel's ass milking the tentacle, it finally relented. The knot swelling as the shaft began to pulse and pump extraordinary amounts of sap into him, the creatures climax joining his own. Gabriel's orgasm persisted, with the volume of seed being spilled not subsiding as it went on. Finally, as the creatures climax began to subside so did Gabriel's.

As the creature had finished empting itself into him and the whole tendril began to slowly withdraw from him, slowly inch by inch until he was left empty. He leaked sap from his satisfied butt as as it mixed with the cum dripping down his balls.

Totally out of breath, shaking, and suddenly aware of how tired he was Gabriel was gently lifted from his place on the forest floor. He felt himself being placed gently on a soft silky leaf that was the size of his body. His head fell flat and he immediately began to fight a deep powerful sleep. Another leaf lay over the top of him, warming him with this touch. The various tentacles retreated from him as he opened his eyes. The sun had set and the sky was fully dark. Still in a delicious buzzing haze he looked up at a crystalline star filled sky as he drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued...