Tentacled Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley escapes from the tentacle creature, has she though?
3.7k words
4.6
27.5k
32

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley

I made it to the locker room without encountering anyone. I darted to an open shower stall, threw my destroyed swimsuit on the bench outside of it, and got into the shower. I closed the shower curtain and turned on the water, not caring that it blasted me with ice-cold water to start.

The slime still coated parts of my body and the warming effect had not stopped. The tingling continued to radiate through my skin, a soft hum of arousal. The water warmed and I began to try and wash the slime off of my body. I put my chest into the stream of water first, trying to wipe away the slime with my hands.

My breasts were so sensitive where the slime had coated them. As I ran my hands over my breasts any contact sent a jolt of arousal through my body. My nipples were even worse. Each time my palm passed over them I couldn't fight back the moan.

I continued to rub my chest as the slime began to fall from my body with the water. I pulled my hands away from my breasts and several thick strands of the slime stretched between them. After a few minutes of rubbing and cleaning, I cleared the slime completely from my breasts. My nipples were so erect and aching for more attention.

I bent over in the shower to start wiping away the slime from my legs. Long strokes proved fairly effective at wiping it from my body. Soon my legs were clear of the slime, leaving only one place left to clean.

I knew that it would be difficult to clean my pussy of the slime. Having been denied my orgasms left my pussy burning with arousal. My clit was still coated in the slime, which I was sure was adding to the aching arousal my body was feeling. My nub stood at attention, desiring to be rubbed.

I tentatively gave a soft rub to my pussy to try and wipe some of the slime away. The arousal that shot through my body was instantaneous and I couldn't hold back the moan. Two soft moans followed as the arousal echoed through my body before fading. I took a few deep breaths trying to compose myself.

I had to get this done and I needed to leave this place. I swallowed a deep breath of air and prepared myself. I closed my eyes as my hand found my pussy and began to rub it. The electricity I felt was greater than I had ever felt before. I don't know if it was my denied orgasms or the slime, but it felt better than anyone has ever been able to achieve with me, myself included.

I tried to fight back the vocalizations but I couldn't. Moan after moan escaped my mouth as I tried to clear my pussy of the slime as quickly as possible. My hips bucked in response to my hand rubbing against my clit. I could hear two women giggling to themselves in the locker room. They must have thought I was trying to get off in the shower after a workout.

How wrong they were. Should I warn them about what happened? Would they even believe me if I told them the truth? I know I certainly wouldn't believe someone who told me about what had just happened.

After a while under the water rubbing my pussy clean, which had turned more masturbatory in nature, my pussy was finally slime free. I could feel my soft pussy, wet with my arousal. I finished washing the rest of my body clean. I noted that as every drop of water hit my body the sensation of it was amplified.

I left the shower running at its highest temperature to hopefully wash away all of the slime. Toweling myself off reaffirmed that my body was still incredibly sensitive as the soft fabric ran across my skin. The soft contact caused shivers through my body, leaving goosebumps wherever the towel had touched. I dried myself off well enough and wrapped the towel around my body.

I made my way to my locker from the shower. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the large mirror behind the sinks. I flinched in response to seeing it and felt my body tighten its muscles as my fight or flight response kicked in. There was something else in my head though. A yearning for the mirror and what promises it could bring me.

The mirror looked solid and nothing emerged from it. I walked back to my locker keeping the mirror in my sight the whole way. I entered my locker code in between glances to the mirror and back. Once it was open I grabbed all of my possessions and put them on the bench beside me so that I could dress and keep an eye on the mirror.

I threw the torn remains of my swimsuit into my gym bag, which I was careful to avoid the slime on. I began to dress in the clothes that I had arrived at the gym wearing.

I figured that in my heightened state panties would only make things worse, so it looked like I would be going without. I pulled my pants on as the fabric slid across my skin sending more shivers through my body. I bit my tongue to prevent anything from escaping my mouth.

Next, I slid my arms through my bra and reached behind me to clasp it together. As I pulled the bra to my chest I couldn't stop the initial moan as the bra contacted my breasts. My nipples ached with their arousal and the soft skin of my breasts sent pleasurable jolts through my body. After the first moan, I was able to stifle the following ones somewhat, but if anyone else was there they could clearly hear me.

I pulled my shirt over my head and the sensations continued as my shirt touched my sensitive skin. I leaned onto my locker as I tried to compose myself. I could see myself in the mirror, my face was blushing and red. I could feel a small wet spot beginning to form in my pants from my arousal.

I had cleaned all of the slime off of my body so why was I still so sensitive? I know it had felt like some of it was being absorbed into my skin, but how much could have been absorbed? How long would the effects last? What if I needed to go to the emergency room? How would I even tell them about what happened?

No, I had to get out of here first. That creature could still be in the mirror. Was it confined to that one mirror? Did it even need a mirror? So many questions flooded my mind as I caught my breath and willed myself to get my shoes on.

I grabbed my gym bag and put the strap on my shoulder, feeling it on my skin. I started to head out of the locker room but slowed. Every movement I made pulled the fabric of my clothing across my sensitive body and sent small wave after wave of pleasure through me. I clenched my fists and continued walking, trying to stay focused.

As I exited the locker room I looked at the mirror in the pool area where I had been attacked. I looked around for any sign of what had occurred but there was nothing. I couldn't even see a single drop of slime. I continued my way out of the gym passing by two women who were giggling to themselves, no doubt the two who had heard me in the locker room.

The warm night air was refreshing as I took several deep breaths in. I had made it out of the gym and almost to my car. The wet spot in my pants had grown and if anyone was looking I was sure they would be able to see it. I could feel my wetness forming between my pussy and the pants as they shifted while I walked. I made it to my car taking a moment to focus.

My body was still responding to the material of my clothing. I started my car and rolled down the windows. My phone connected to my car's Bluetooth and began playing some music. I pulled out of my parking spot and began driving home.

Focusing on the road was more difficult than I thought it would be. My body was still aroused and the effects of the slime were not allowing it to subside. My nipples strained at their soft fabric prison. I found my mind wandering back to my attack, to the bliss of it. Just thinking about the creature seemed to increase the arousal I was already feeling.

I had become so distracted that I nearly missed the turn for my street. Quickly hitting the brakes and turning hard I was able to make the turn. My car continued down the street until I turned left into my driveway. I hit the remote and the garage door began to open. I pulled my car into the garage and closed the door behind me.

I sat there in my car composing myself, almost trying to convince myself that nothing had happened. Ten minutes had passed until I was ready to leave my car. I got out of my car grabbed my gym bag and slung it over my shoulder. On my way to the door, I grabbed a large drop cloth and duct tape that was sitting on one of the shelves in the garage. I made it to the door of my house and entered the code into my alarm system.

Once inside I made my way through the kitchen, grabbing a large knife before heading up the stairs to my bedroom. I had a nice house as I did well for myself. It was a two-story house with a basement. There were four rooms on the top level and four large rooms on the main level with the kitchen situated in the heart of them.

The master bedroom was large and had high ceilings with the master bathroom connected. I tossed my gym bag into a corner of my bedroom and made my way to the bathroom, the knife was held so tightly in my hand my knuckles were white and my hand ached. I snuck my hand into the bathroom, hitting the light switch before ducking my head in and out quickly.

I couldn't see any motion and the large mirror framing my double vanity looked completely normal. I tentatively stepped into the bathroom still holding the knife out in front of me. I set the drop cloth onto the ground and carefully put the knife down next to it, ensuring that it was well within my reach. I tore a piece of duct tape and grabbed one corner of the drop cloth.

I moaned again as I tried to climb on top of the counter. My clothes were still providing too much stimulus to my sensitive skin. I quickly pulled them off, letting the soft moans escape my lips. I was now able to climb onto the counter with less difficulty and distraction. I took the first corner and taped it above the top right corner of the mirror.

I hopped back down to the ground resulting in a gentle jiggle in my breasts. I wouldn't have normally noticed, but just that slight motion resulted in a very small wave of pleasure. I tore another piece of tape and taped the bottom right corner of the drop cloth. I climbed back onto the counter and pulled the next corner of the drop cloth up.

In my reflection, in the mirror, I could see how wet my pussy was. The lights above my mirror reflected softly off of my wetness, gleaming. I realized how wet I truly was. I finished taping the final corners of the drop cloth on the mirror covering it completely. I taped all of the edges so that the drop cloth was held tight against the mirror. This left me feeling slightly better.

Could the monster reach my mirror? Was it confined solely to the mirror in the gym? How could it reach through a mirror like that? What was it even?

Simply thinking about the creature brought back a tingle in my pussy. I made my way back to my bedroom, closing the door and locking it. I walked over to my dresser opening one of the middle drawers. I pulled from it one of my favorites, a purple seven-and-a-half-inch vibrator with a slight curve. This vibrator always managed to hit the right spots for me.

I brought the vibrator with me to my bed, putting the knife on the nightstand before laying on my bed. I cupped one of my breasts softly squeezing it while my other hand began to softly rub my pussy. My body was no longer as sensitive as it had been, so the effects of the slime were wearing off. My skin was still slightly sensitive but I could feel it fading as I massaged my breast.

I rubbed my clit softly with my finger before slowly inserting two fingers into myself. As I pushed my fingers deeper I would squeeze my nipple at the deepest point before pulling back out. I pulled my fingers out completely and they were so wet. I grabbed the vibrator that I had put on the bed next to me. Quickly thumbing the power button it began to faintly buzz.

Hitting the button to increase the intensity resulted in a louder buzz, but I didn't care. I needed an orgasm and I was going to have one. I pressed the vibrator on my clit, but quickly pulled it off with a yelp. In my excitement, I had gotten a little overzealous and needed to start my clit off at a lower setting.

Adjusting the setting I began to rub the vibrator against my clit, basking in the vibrations as they worked my nub. After a few minutes, I increased the intensity and continued to rub a bit more aggressively against my clit. The vibrations alone weren't enough for me.

Realizing I had already maxed out the intensity on my vibrator I brought the head down to my wet entrance. I rubbed the tip of the vibrator up and down my pussy getting it wet. I couldn't take any more waiting as I pushed the vibrator in two inches. I was so wet that the vibrator slid in me with no resistance at all.

I pulled it out those two inches and then pushed it back in four inches. I quickly worked myself into a rhythm pulling the vibrator out and then pushing it at least six inches into myself. My breathing began to quicken as my pace began to increase in kind. I worked the vibrator in and out of myself with a nearly crazed enthusiasm.

After what had to have been thirty minutes I had still not orgasmed. I lay in my bed, a thin layer of sweat coating my body. The vibrator was still buried inside of me, buzzing in futility. I pulled it out slowly, seeing how wet it was. I slipped two fingers inside my pussy and withdrew them coated in my wetness. I couldn't remember the last time that I was this wet. Feeling the sweat coating my body I grabbed my vibrator and headed to my bathroom to try and finish this.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up while glancing several times towards my covered mirror. I almost felt like every time I looked at the mirror I felt a tinge in my pussy, that couldn't be though. Now that the water was warmed up I headed into the shower with my toy and let the warm water flow over my body.

I powered the vibrator back on and began to work my clit again. I leaned against the wall of my shower and reached up and grabbed my right breast. My hips began to buck into my buzzing toy and I squeezed my breast in kind. Another ten minutes passed and still no orgasm. I checked that my vibrator was at its maximum setting not understanding how I had not cum yet.

Then an idea popped into my head, perhaps not the best but at that moment I couldn't think about anything else other than my much desired, no needed orgasm. I got out of my shower dripping wet and ran quickly to my gym bag I had thrown into the corner of my room. I tore it open and carefully grabbed the torn remains of my swimsuit in them and headed back to the shower, not before stopping by my cabinet grabbing another toy.

Once I was back in the shower I had turned the showerhead so that it was no longer hitting my body. I looked at the swimsuit I was delicately holding in my hand, the slime still glistening on it. Was I really thinking about doing this? I shouldn't even be considering this, yet I was finding it hard to fight the desire.

I took the other toy that I had grabbed, a nine-inch dildo, and used its suction cup to adhere it to the shower wall. With my free hand, I tentatively scooped up some of the slime. My fingers began to warm and tingle from the effects of the slime. I felt my pussy throb in recognition of the feeling. I gathered a dollop of the slime onto the tip of one of my fingers, rubbing it onto my right nipple slowly enjoying the warmth and tingle.

I pursed my lips as a soft moan was trapped in my throat. I quickly took another dollop and spread it onto my left nipple. Both of my nipples now stood at attention bathed in pleasure. I put my swimsuit onto one of the small shelves in the shower, careful not to waste any of the slime. With both of my hands free now I cupped my breasts and softly massaged them spreading the slime more completely to cover my breasts.

As I worked the slime further into my breasts my hips began to buck in response to the growing sexual energy and arousal within me. I let out a moan and grabbed my swimsuit as quickly as I could. I took a large scoop of the remaining slime which was roughly half of the remaining slime that I had. I brought my palm holding the slime to my pussy gently rubbing it into my folds. The warmth exploded and sent electric shocks through my system.

As I coated my pussy in the slime I made sure to generously coat my clit. My moans were still soft but coming more frequently. I kept rubbing my pussy feeling the slime absorbing into my pussy, mixing with my wetness. I had lost track of how long I was rubbing myself, having already achieved more pleasure than my previous session with my vibrator had managed.

Grabbing my swimsuit again I scooped up the rest of the slime and quickly wrapped my hand around the dildo suctioned to the shower wall coating it in slime. I didn't care about any of the dangers or risks, I needed to get off. I brought my dripping wet pussy to the head of the dildo. Using one hand to stabilize myself on one wall of the shower I used the other to align the head of the dildo to my opening.

I felt the head tap against my opening and without even thinking I quickly plunged three inches of the dildo into myself. My pussy was so wet and in combination with the slime, I was able to take the dildo without any working up to it. I began to pump against the dildo and with each thrust back I took another half an inch until I had managed to take seven inches of the dildo inside myself. I could now hear my ass hitting against the wet shower wall making a slapping sound that echoed through my bathroom.

Pushing the slime so deep inside of myself caused an eruption of sexual craving. I thrust my body against the dildo as if I was a crazed animal. I thought about what the creature had said, surrender to me. Pulling the length out of myself before plunging the seven inches back into my desperate pussy then repeating over and over with the intensity increasing with each slap of the wall. I took one hand off of the wall, leaving the other to help impale myself onto the dildo. With my other hand, I grabbed my right breast alternating between squeezing the breast and pinching the nipple.

I could feel myself closer to my orgasm than I had been before but still, it eluded me. I took my free hand from my breast and began to rub my knob. Surrender to me, surrender to me. Why was I thinking about what the creature had said, that wasn't important right now at all. My moans were vocal now completely unrestrained as they mixed with the sound of my ass smacking against the shower wall as I bottom out on the dildo.

Still, no orgasm came, no matter how hard I thrust myself onto the dildo. I had even powered my vibrator back on and had it focused on my clit and still, I could feel I was approaching my orgasm but couldn't reach it. Another fifteen minutes later I decided to give up on my endeavor letting disappointment wash over me as the near orgasm now faded from me. I washed my hair and cleaned my body still moaning as I felt my hands washing my body.

I toweled myself off and began to blow dry my hair, which was more difficult than it needed to be without being able to see in my mirror. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and put some moisturizer on my face. I curled up naked under the blankets on my bed setting my alarm, noticing how late it was. I would be so exhausted for work tomorrow, lots of coffee it would be. Falling asleep was difficult as the effects of the slime had not worn off yet and each slight movement of my body sent small shivers of pleasure through my body. Eventually, I fell asleep, my dreams a mixture of pleasure and black tentacles.