Tentaculous Breeditcus

Story Info
Makayla has a time of her life with a new mate.
2.4k words
4.45
15.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentaculous Breediticus

If you had asked Makayla how she got herself into this she wouldn't have an answer to your question. In fact, she often thought you'd hear these things in stories or as she put it "hentai plots." She shouldn't have been there, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Well.... more like she snuck into the place.

The day before, her biology teacher asked her to accompany him to their college underground laboratory. Makayla, barely passing bio, agreed on the record for extra credit, but also curiosity. Only college seniors and teachers were allowed into the underground laboratory and the senior students had to be accompanied by the teachers. Not to mention the signed NDA agreement forms, only seeing what you need to see, there was much curiosity and many rumors surrounding the lab but not enough proof to back the rumors. So, everything would eventually be swept under the rug until another rumor popped up and so on and so forth.

The first thing Makayla noticed were the many chemical supplies in the basement, followed by the smell of sweet citrus fruits. "It smells nice in here." Makayla pointed out. Her professor didnt reply, he instead walked further into the lab with her following after him. Out of the corner of her eye is what really peaked her curiosity, a door to a room left open. Inside of it you could see something behind a glass, a huge plant with vines filling the room that was behind it and scientist in lab coats taking notes. She could feel the plants gaze... as if it was staring at her and she stared back. A colorful flower revealed itself to her or at least thats what she thought it was doing.

"What's that?" Makayla asked, her professor looked up and his nostrils flared.

"Nothing. Come." He spoke harshly, whatever he said must've spooked whoever was in that room before the door sealed shut. She sighed following the professor quickly to finish whatever he needed help with. When she got home, all she could think about was that plant, feeling as if it was trying to pull her in somehow. Which made her more curious, so after class she decided to talk to her professor.

"Sir... that plant we saw yesterday." She spoke, the professors eyes widened and he quickly shushed her.

"You were not supposed to see that. No one was." He said to her. She pinched her lips before speaking,

"Yeah but... what was it?" She asked. He stared at her silently for a moment, probably debating on if he could trust her,

"You have to swear you won't tell anyone." He said to her, she nodded quickly and he sighed "It's an ancient plant, called the Tentaculous Breediticus, they are by our knowledge the only sentient plant recorded in history." He said,

"Tentaculous..." She stared at him confused, he nodded,

"Their vines, are to be believed as tentacles, used to mate with females of another species." He said maintaining eye contact, "particularly the human females." Makayla gulped before fidgeting, "its off limits so do not even ask to see it."

"I was just curious." Makayla whispered, he hummed looking for some papers, when she seen that her professor wasn't looking, she quickly snagged his key card. "Thanks for the information professor, I won't tell anyone." She said before walking towards the door.

"Oh, and Makayla?" The professor called out, Makayla froze in her footsteps, scared to be caught stealing from a teacher. "Be careful." He warned, as if he had known but had no intentions of stopping her. Makayla left the room, making her way back to her dorm where she sat alone on her bed. She stared at the keycard silently debating on her next move. In no way should see even be thinking about seeing that plant for herself, it wasn't safe. It was stupid, and yet, she was still curious about it. What it could do to her, what it would possibly do.

Her mind raced with curious thoughts and they all surrounded that damned plant. So, she waited and waited until nightfall to sneak out of her bedroom and down to that laboratory. She was surprised the keycard had worked, meaning her teacher didnt even come towards this place to notice his card was missing. She made her way through the chemicals and towards the door that was closed. The lab was empty, to her luck, leaving her the ability to explore. But she'd leave that for another day, instead she used the keycard to unlock the door to that plant and walked inside.

The plant sat behind another room with another door that had the ability to disinfect once before going into the room where it sat. She felt bad for it, because while the room was big, the plant got bigger leaving it only so much space to do whatever it does to keep busy. Kayla walked through the doors that would disinfect her as she slowly made her way into the room. She could feel its gaze upon her again as if it registered she was there. "Hello..." she whispered, the plant didnt speak, nor moved. It sat there, probably as curious as she was. She should run, probably leave as soon as possible. But she stayed and stared, "I-I'm Makayla but my friends call me Kay... or Kayla."

No response.

She looked around the room, "this must be bothersome to you. Not being able to grow and breath." She said, "It's quite small for you." The plant rustled its leaves in annoyance as if it agreed with her. She stared at it, "I wish... I could help you." She said softly "are there more of your kind?"

Its leaves rustled more vibrantly as if it was saying yes.

"Are they here?"

Short rustle, she knew it was no.

"So, they just... took you from your family... from your kind?" She could feel how saddened it was. Makayla sat down on the floor. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, "humans... taking things that dont belong to them, sticking them into a room just to observe them. That must be annoying." The leaves sort of shrugged. She smiled softly staring at the plant, "you know maybe if you weren't so big I could help you back to your family." She said to it. Now the plant was annoyed again and Makayla giggled. As if it began laughing with her, the leaves rustled again slowly.

Just then a vine slowly made its way towards her, she stared, bewildered, as it was face to face. A flower bloomed at the end. "It's beautiful." She whispered. "What's it for?" She asked, to be fair, in her mind it was probably dumb to ask a non-speaking sentient being this question as it can't respond. Another vine appeared slowly pointing down at her private bits, her eyes widened "mating? Like... sex?" She asked, the one in her face moved up and down. Tentaculous breediticus. Of course, breeding was in its name. For a moment Makayla wanted to decline, after all she watched too many animes of how that could end for her.

Although it was different, the plant clearly wasn't forcing her to do anything against her will "is it like a proposal? For having sex?" She asked,

Another nod.

"Will it be a onetime thing?"

This time the vine shook side to side.

"So... it's like... a mate?" She asked, another nod once again. She stared at the flower then prayed she wouldn't regret her decision of reaching out and taking it. The plant reacted soon after, multiple vines appearing, reaching out towards her. "Listen, I've seen too many hentais of this going really bad and they end up a sex slave so please for all mercy inside your mind." She said, she could feel the annoyance once again as if it rolled its eyes. The vines wrapped around her arms and slowly lifted her up in the air. She took a deep breath nervously, as the vine with the flower caressed her cheek while spreading her legs apart more and wrapped around each ankle.

They weren't done, more releasing from the plant this time quicker as two slid up her shirt and bra, quickly ripping it off causing Kayla to gasp. The plant took this as an opportunity, pushing a vine into her mouth and holding it there as Kaylas eyes widened. She was shocked, yet her body reacted quickly with her becoming turned on, the tentacles wrapped themselves around her breasts like snakes, gripping them tightly before nudging against her nipples. The tips opened revealing smaller tendrils that latched onto her nipples, tugging, and sucking them. Kayla moaned around the tentacle in her mouth that slowly began to thrust.

She felt more of them slide up her leg wandering closer and closer to her pants and managed to rip them off as well as her panties. She felt one rub against her wet cunt, teasing and stimulating her. Makayla moaned throwing her head back as the tentacle in her mouth moved deeper into her throat. Small tendrils soon latched onto her clit, massaging it. She tried to shut her legs from the overwhelming pleasure but the ones around her ankles pulled her apart wider, she felt the tentacle latched onto her clit begin to lick furiously. Her body shuddered as she let out muffled moans.

She could feel her body edging closer to release, like the plant could feel it too, it thrusted into her mouth faster, the tendrils sucking, licking, and massaging harder, bringing her over as she cried out a muffled cry and released onto its leaves. It didnt stop, no it kept going, milking her release as if it was eating her cum from her dripping cunt. The plant slowly lifted two big thick vines in her line of view before moving it lower, one pressing against her entrance. Makayla's eyes widened, wondering how it would fit but the plant seemed determined, pushing until her entrance caved and it thrusted deeply inside of her. She muffled out another cry as the tentacle in her mouth grew large to the size of the other ones. Brutally, she felt the two thrust both holes using her.

She enjoyed every moment of the sensation, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as it thrusted rough and fast, pounding her mouth and pussy furiously. Soon the other tentacle pressed against her back entrance, she felt its sticky wet tentacle force its way into her final hole, stretching her ass as it pushed deeply. She tried to scream as the tentacle pushed deeper into her mouth, gagging her again. Each thrusted harder, growing in size as it stretched her, she could feel her stomach bulging from its size as it fucked her mercilessly.

Makayla was a moaning mess, her fists clenched as she came over and over, each time each climax being more and more affective on her sensitive body. The plant thrusted faster and faster until it pulled her into a higher position and she felt the tentacle in her pussy push into her cervix. It should've been impossible but it thrusted into it, claiming it as his and she came again harder, her cunt begging for no more. The plant ignored its cries as it continued its wild thrusts until they grew sloppy. After one final thrust, she was filled with its seed in all three holes. The tentacles pulled out slowly laying her on the floor as she panted, trying to catch her breath. She felt something warm wrap around her body and she weakly opened her eyes to see the plant covering her with a big leaf. Enough to fit like blanket.

"Thanks." She mumbled weakly before closing her eyes and passing out.

When Makayla came to, she was no longer in the lab, instead she was back in her dorm and she slowly sat up wondering if she had dreamt the entire thing. Instead, she heard a bunch of leaves rustling from somewhere in her room.

"Did I wake you?" A man... a young, very attractive, green eyes and short green haired, adult British man. She slowly turned her head to see a green man covered in little flowers and leaves. Her initial reaction was to scream but as her mouth opened he spoke, "don't scream... please." He said to her, "I am not here to harm you." She froze, mouth still agape but slowly closed it and swallowed her spit.

"Who are you?!" She whispered shouted,

"Right, yes, uh we met yesterday in the room that weird science room." He said to her, she stared at him,

"I would've remembered meeting you, you are very green and your features are... unforgettable." She responded, he smirked,

"You think?" He asked, ""This is my first time ever turning into a person so I was a bit worried."

Makayla stared at him in disbelief "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?" She shouted,

"RIGHT, sorry I got sidetracked, its me." He said to her again, when she clearly didn't get what was being told, he lifted his hand and from his palm bloomed a familiar blossom. She stared at it silently,

"You're the plant?" She asked him, he nodded excitedly, "You... a plant?" She asked again and he laughed,

"Very trippy I know," He clamped his hands together. "Could be worse you know, I could've been like a one eyed alien or something." He said

"We had sex last night." She muttered under her breath, "You have vines or... tentacles?"

"Still have those." He said,

"You absolutely railed me." She turned to him,

"I know... it was my first time doing that, got a bit carried away with it. I hope it was good for you as it was for me." He still had a smile on his face.

"If that was your first time then..." She muttered still remembering the events of yesterday. Makayla snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him, "But how are you... human?" She asked him.

"It's easier when you have a mate to communicate to right?" He asked, "Its most of the reason why those stupid humans locked our community away. My kind were better, attentive, communicative partners." He sounded annoyed,

"Why me? Why did you chose me as your life partner?" She asked him, he shrugged,

"You were the only person who was nice to me... and I just knew." He explained,

"I don't even know your name." She said to him,

"Oh its, Kselia." He said to her, she looked at him again before smiling,

"That's a pretty name." She whispered, the smile on his face slowly widened,

"Thanks." He walked over to her. "Would you like to know each other more?" He asked, she nodded as a response as he took her hand and they sat there for the rest of the day talking.