Tequila's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still couldn't decipher the words. I took a chance. Letting my arms fall close to my side, I lowered my face and took several measured steps toward Terry. He was sitting forward now, but made no effort to stand. I peeked at him past the curtains of my hair, but my eyes kept darting away.

"Holy crap, Evan," he gasped again. "You look... so different... y-you...."

I shook my head a little to wave the hair away from my face. I stared down at Terry. I bit my lip again and waited.

I saw the grin form on his face.

"You look fucking hot!" He told me.

My heart sailed. The rush that shot up though my body could have lifted me into the clouds. Tiny traces of masculinity withered in that instant. I stood before Terry and cocked my hip to the side, planting my hand there. I welcomed his eyes to search up and down my body. It felt powerful. I could see the affect I was having on him in that moment. I felt sexy and strong, and suddenly confident.

"Well, it's a special occasion," I told him. My voice had grown soft and flowed like syrup. "I figured I'd do something special."

Terry licked his lips but remained still. He stared up at me from his seat. He looked as though he were waiting for me to attack. Moving slowly, I took a few steps toward the chair and leaned down to him. I locked eyes with him. I saw him tense up. I blinked my eyes just a few times to show off my lashes. Our faces came close. A breath escaped his lips.

I reached across to the small table beside Terry's chair and grabbed the bottle of tequila. I lingered a few seconds, still staring at Terry. I offered him a little grin before standing to my full height with the bottle in hand.

"Looks like you started without me, though," I said holding up the bottle at my side.

Terry rubbed his head, still unable to look away from me. I'd seen him look at other people that way, but never been the recipient of such a look.

There was no lid on the bottle of tequila. I knew as well as Terry there wasn't a need for it. I lifted the bottle to my lips and took a careful sip of the tequila. It's peculiar taste overwhelmed my senses and immediately began to sting my lips. I swallowed without so much as wincing. I purposely let my eyes drift from Terry's face to his legs, then gave him a little smirk before turning and walking away.

With my face hidden I let myself blow out a long measured breath to steady myself. The excitement was like an electric current shooting through my body. Though my lip quivered, I focused on containing myself and not exaggerating the sway in my hips as I stepped over to the wood railing on the deck. I bent at my waist to lean with my elbows on the railing. I lifted my head, arched my back, and allowed my wedge heels to push my ass up behind me.

Leaning on the rail, I brushed my hair behind my ear and snuck Terry a glance and another little grin.

Terry was on his feet now. His large looming form came right up beside me on the porch. I stared off at the pond, trying to act oblivious to his presence. I let one of my feet twirl on my toes, toying with the bottle and doing my best to "ignore" Terry.

"Okay, I don't think this is fair," Terry told me.

I snuck a peek at him with an eyebrow lifted. He was hiding a grin from me, but not very well.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, playing coy.

Terry's big hand reached over the rail and plucked the bottle from my hand. His fingers brushed my painted nails as he did. My body shuddered inside.

"I mean, that's not how this is supposed to work," Terry said.

I turned to look at him, yet again using a finger to sweep a lock of hair past my ear. I tucked my chin close to my shoulder and stared right in his eyes. Terry's eyes were searching my features, greedily taking in my new appearance. I felt so frail under his eyes but stood my ground using the railing as my lifeline.

"I wasn't aware there were rules," I said smoothly.

Terry grinned and shook his head, turning to glance out at the water. He lifted a huge arm and rubbed at his neck.

"Okay, normally," he started, "We play drinking games. We take shots. We get as drunk as possible. We make dares, or talk about Megan or Tina."

I studied him while he spoke. Terry was on edge. He was grinning, but shifted his weight from side to side. He'd take momentary glances at me, but wouldn't hold eye contact.

"Then maybe you let your hair down," Terry went on with a huge breath. "Or we turn out the lights. And things just... c'mon, you know, man."

Little flashes of memories whizzed past my eyes. I tightened my bare thighs together.

"Well," I said, keeping my voice light and airy, "we can still play drinking games. And we can still get drunk. That doesn't need to change."

Terry moved closer and leaned on the railing, facing me. He was so much bigger than me. His chest and shoulders were broad. I could see every curve beneath the white tshirt he wore. The sleeves of the shirt hugged his thick arms tightly. His proximity to me made me feel very petite and set my nerves ablaze.

He took a small sip of the tequila and stared at me. I felt his eyes wandering farther than my face. I bent my back further, shifting so that my hips would twist ever so slightly for him.

"It's just weird," Terry said.

I looked at him. I stopped breathing, waiting for him to crush my hopes.

Terry's grin was still there.

"Because, I don't even think the tequila is necessary anymore."

I felt myself blushing. I snickered but turned my head to hide behind my hair. A strange energy started to pulse throughout my body. I felt Terry shifting even closer to me.

"Evan, how the hell did you... do all of this?" Terry asked me.

"Eve," I stated.

I looked over at him. Terry cocked one eyebrow before taking another sip from the bottle. He winced slightly from the burn and nodded.

"Okay," he said. "Well... you look incredible, Eve."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Is this what Megan felt like when you first hit on her?"

Terry shrugged. "Maybe. I still hit on her, she's just caught up with school and work to notice anymore."

"So you just make do with me every so often?" I continued, stringing him along.

"Normally?" Terry nodded. "Sure. A little kink on the side."

I felt his hand. My body responded when his fingers slid down my bare skin through the open back of the shirt I wore. My lips parted to let out a breath.

"Tonight?" He said. "I'm pretty sure Eve has Megan beat. By a long shot."

His hand squeezed gently at the slope of my back. I felt a throb between my legs that pressed against the panties I wore. I tightened my thighs together again and stood up straight, turning to face Terry.

He didn't remove his hand. It slid to hold me by my waist. With the help of my wedges, I was the same height as Terry. Our faces were so close. He was just staring at me, his eyes busily taking in each feature of my face. Warmth flooded my veins. I had to say or do something.

I glanced down at the bottle on the railing that Terry still held in his hand.

"There's more than a couple shots gone," I noted. "You sure this isn't the alcohol talking after all?"

Terry took my hand in his. Before I realized what he was doing, he forced my fingers to the front of his shorts. I sucked in a gust of air when I felt the swollen flesh pressing at his shorts. Terry was so stiff I could feel the shape of his shaft and the head of his dick perfectly through the fabric.

"Don't think that could tell a lie could it?" Terry said.

I gasped again, squeezing and pulling at the clothed cock in my hand. I lifted my eyes to Terry's. What I found there was everything I'd hoped to see tonight. The hand on my back tugged me closer. I felt it slide up my bare back, his thick fingers groping at my skin. Soon, he plunged his hand deeper until his palm cupped my ass cheek. I could feel him so well through the thin blue jean material, and I knew he could feel my ass just the same.

I continued to play with his dick through his shorts. I was here. This was real. This was Terry. I'd thought of nothing but this since our last encounter. Now that I was here, I could hardly breathe.

I swallowed the gathering saliva in my mouth and licked my lips. I steeled myself.

"Last time... you t-told me that... I sucked a better dick than Megan," I said trembling. "Is that still true?"

Terry clutched my ass painfully. I bit my lip and stared into his eyes.

He shrugged. "She's stepped her game up. You, uh... might want to see if you still got it."

My jaw moved oddly while I tried to fight away the grin that was forming on my face. I released Terry's shorts, lifting both of my hands to his chest. I pressed him back gently. He cooperated, taking a step back each time I stepped forward. I slid my fingers to his thick shoulders and pressed him down.

Terry sat back onto the chair he'd been sitting in. He looked up at me, but I continued to press him back onto the reclining deck chair. He eased back and slid down onto the chair into position. My face was inches from his at once. I could feel his breath on my lips. I thought about taking a chance. We'd never kissed before. I didn't even know if that was something he even wanted. In that moment, I knew he wanted something much different.

I made sure to bend at the waist. My wedge heels were apart and my legs were straight. But I bent right over Terry's lap. I swept my hair behind my ears and began to unfasten my friend's shorts. Terry's legs relaxed and spread open while I worked to rid him of the belt he wore. My fingers trembled. I could see the firm bulge pressing up at me, begging to be freed.

I pulled open the shorts and tugged the zipper down slowly. Behind the grey cotton boxers, the bulge pressed forth even more. I glanced up at Terry to see him casually taking another sip of tequila. His eyes were still watching me though. Instead of pulling down his underwear, I dug into the open slit at the front of the boxers. My fingers found the impossible warmth of his shaft. I tugged Terry's dick through the hole.

The cock stood straight up in front of my eyes. My eyes widened at the sight of my prize but it wasn't enough. The bracelets on my arm jingled as I dug deeper and gently pulled out Terry's balls, which bulged forth on top of his shorts and underwear.

I watched the stiff shaft nod with excitement. I saw the tip swell, full of blood, proof of Terry's arousal. I'd envisioned this in my daydreams for weeks. I wanted nothing else in that moment. I opened my mouth and dove straight down on top of it.

I felt Terry's hips thrust high. He moaned loudly and let out a long breath. The smooth shaft plunged into my head until the tip mashed into the back of my throat. I didn't care. It's what I wanted. It's what I'd waited so long for. I wiggled my head and felt the spongey tip writhe against my throat. Terry sucked in a huge breath.

I slid my head from the shaft and gasped. Immediately my eyes shot to Terry's, who stared back at me in amazement. As if trained to do so, my hand immediately began to stroke the shaft and spread the small amount of spit up and down it's length.

I spread my legs wider and bent even further. I flipped my hair to one side, tilted my head, and took his cock in my mouth again. This time I worked more slowly, sliding down only halfway and whirling my tongue over the sensitive tip in my mouth. I bobbed back to the tip, pursed my lips, and planted a kiss firmly against the underside of the bulbous flesh.

Terry slid a single hand up my shoulder to cradle the back of my head. I felt his fingers slip into my hair. My eyelashes batted as my vision blurred. His hand pulled me down, but not with force. He guided my head back down his cock. I felt his hips moving, pointing the cock deeper into my mouth.

"Oh, my... oh, god, man."

I could hear him already panting for air. I wiggled my backside slowly and continued to slide my lips up and down the cock in my mouth. Terry's hand rubbed at my head. A few times his fingers tightened against my skull, usually when the flat of my tongue wagged across his bulging head. For a few seconds I paused just to feel the twitching and throbbing of Terry's dick. It was doing this because of me. Each pulse of the engorged thing sent waves of sexual energy through my body.

I released Terry's cock and rose quickly, flipping my hair over my head. I leveled a hungry glare down at him before stepping closer and lowering myself to my knees. Terry's mouth was open, frozen in some pulverized breath he'd taken seconds ago. His eyes were never still, though they stared right at me. He was looking at me like I was some scantily clad stripper.

I reached out and took the tequila bottle from his hand, tilted it up and took a generous sip of the alcohol before setting it back into his hand. I tipped my head back and swallowed, making sure Terry saw me do so. I wanted to shudder and scrunch my face up at the burn as the tequila scorched its way to my stomach. Instead I licked my lips, dabbing at my lipstick with a single thumb and sucking it's tip. I stared right back at Terry, who pursed his lips and blew out a long slow breath.

My arms slid into his lap. I pinched the bobbing dick between my thumb and forefinger and wagged it a few times. It popped back into place, swollen and rigid. My other hand scooped up the pile of his hairless balls. I rubbed them and rolled them about in my fingers, careful not to prick the sensitive flesh with my nails. I squeezed the base of his dick with force, causing it to turn red and swell in my hand. Veins bulged forth with greater detail. When I was satisfied, I opened my mouth and pointed the cock inside.

I lathered the dick with my tongue on the way down. As I pulled back up, I sealed my lips tightly and sucked. My lips dragged over every vein. Terry shifted in his chair, groaning loudly into the night. His hand found my head again. He now tugged at the roots of my hair. With glee I fought against his attempts to pull my lips from his dick. I batted his tip with my tongue, watching his huge chest heave and collapse.

The bulbous tip burst from my lips with a loud sucking pop. Terry gasped. Now I hovered, planting tiny lipstick kisses on the slimy head of his dick. Each time I did, it tried to jump away from my lips. I held it firmly in my vice like grip. Soon, Terry was pulling my hair again, only now he was shoving me down.

I let him have control. He pushed my head until his dick rammed my throat, over and over again. Terry's hips thrust up and down. He used my mouth like a fuck toy for several minutes. My earrings wagged beside my cheek. My chin seemed to bounce from the bulging flesh of his balls. It all felt so wet and smooth. Terry's cock and balls were completely hairless. He did it for this. I knew he did. The thought sent a jolt right down my spine to the tip of my dick.

Terry jerked my head away. I swept my hair from my face and chuckled wickedly. I still clutched the slobbery cock in my fist. It jumped and nodded, but had nowhere to go. Terry turned the bottle up and nearly sputtered as he swallowed another shot of tequila. His hand had left my head, and now clutched the side of the chair in a white knuckled grip.

I sank low, staring up at Terry but guiding my tongue into the roiling folds of his balls. I wagged the flat of my tongue from one testicle to the other. My taste buds slid over the tiny bumps and veins in the silky flesh. A musky odor filled my nose. I batted my lashes again, rolled my eyes, and sank further into the manly stench. I opened my mouth and slid one of the balls into my lips. I gently wiggled my jaw and tossed it over my tongue.

"Oh, god... Ev... Evan," Terry stammered. "Eve... I can't...."

I arched my back, feeling my ass stretching the little jean shorts. I squeezed Terry's dick tighter and spit his testicle from my lips. I stared up at him, past my hair, past the glistening cock in my fist. His whole body was writhing now. I saw the tension in the muscles of his arm while he clutched the bottle in one hand and the chair in the other. I flicked my tongue under his tip. Lines formed in his thick neck as he grit his teeth.

"Eve, I'm...." Terry was gasping.

He kept calling me Eve. If there were any hairs left on my body, they would be standing. I grinned up at Terry devilishly. From the slit of his dick, I saw a couple of tiny, thick, pale droplets of precum seep forth and drip down from toward my hand. I lifted an eyebrow. I brought my lips in closer. His fat head was turning purple. I didn't release the pressure. My eyes followed the translucent trail of precum down the crevice near the head of the cock. I stuck out my tongue and scooped up the droplets. I licked my lips before tasting them in my mouth. Bitter and faintly salty... it tasted so good.

Terry growled before letting out a long groan. I glanced up at him, then back down at his twitching cock. I saw a milky film there. The realization finally settled in my head, and I released my right grip on his erection.

Strings of cum burst up from the swollen tip immediately.

Stunned, I could only watch. The pale fluid spewed in short rapid bursts. I still held the cock in my fingers, and though I no longer squeezed it, I could feel the surge of energy that coursed through the thing each time it spurted seed. My mouth hung open. I'd never seen anyone cum this much, not even in videos. Most of the droplets oozed down the shaft to collect at my hand. The forceful blasts however shot straight up into the air to fall back onto Terry himself, becoming milky stains on his shirt. The entire time, Terry seized and groaned.

He fell back into the chair panting. I had to blink to shake myself from the trance. My eyes darted from Terry's contorted face to his twitching red cock. A clear pool of cum dripped over my hand now. The shaft began to sag and tip over my thumb.

My mouth was watering.

The tip of the spent cock pointed right at my face, with a milky drop dangling from its slit. I opened my mouth wider and took it in my mouth again.

It was so much softer. And now it was sticky. I slurped at Terry's dick greedily. I tasted the stale warm flavor, sucking it from his very pores. Terry cried out again, jumping violently with his hips bucking up toward my face. I gobbled more of him up, my tongue lapping at the shriveling skin near his balls. I could still taste the film hiding in each fold of flesh. I couldn't get enough.

A hand clutched me by the hair and pulled. The sagging dick slipped out of my lips to fall limp against it's balls. I gasped, turning my eyes up toward Terry as if to question him. It was only then that I came to.

Terry was still slouched, though somewhat uncomfortably now. His shirt was flecked with huge stains. I even spotted clear droplets on his forearm. Terry was staring down at me. I noticed something slightly different in his eyes.

The fog of lust faded slowly from my vision. I knew that face. It hadn't taken long, but I'd made Terry cum. It turned me on to even think of such a thing. I could feel my own cock swelling in my shorts. But something inside of me sank. I'd made him cum. I knew how that felt. And I knew how quickly it could spell the end.

"My god, Evan," he gasped. "You proved your point... you're still... you're still really fucking good at that."

I sank back onto my heels. I offered Terry a sheepish grin, but waited for what he might do next. I decided to take a chance. Maybe it would rile him back up. I lifted my thumb and forefinger to my lips and quietly sucked the clear fluid from the webbing of my hand.

"Better than Megan?" I asked.

Terry stared at me while I licked a droplet from my wrist before it could reach my bracelet.

"Better," he said.

Terry blinked, then tucked his cock back into his underwear. I sat somewhat frozen while he adjusted himself. It felt like a hammer had smacked some fragile part of my insides, and the pieces were falling out of place. Terry zipped his shorts back up. I blinked and looked away. It had all happened so fast, and it seemed like it was over even quicker than it had begun.