Tequila's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is uh... is Terry awake?" Henry asked me.

I had to blink several times and swallow what little moisture was in my mouth. I shook my head, feeling the mess of my hair away beside my cheeks.

"N-no," I uttered. "He's... sleeping."

The first word sounded too much like Evan. I had to clear my throat and lift my voice an octave or so. To my surprise, the older man in front of me didn't seem to notice.

Henry's eyes fell again. He was staring at me. My bare legs felt violated. Henry still didn't recognize me. The way he fought to keep his gaze from my legs, my thighs, my... god. Henry thought he was talking to a girl, some female his son had brought to the family cabin. I was still on edge waiting for that look of recognition to wash over Henry's face. It never came.

"Well, can you tell him I dropped some food by?" Henry went on. "Just... some things to make for breakfast."

Henry shifted on the kitchen floor. My own eyes began to fall. Terry's father was a large man. He was wearing a collared button down shirt and shorts. The top few buttons of his shirt were open, affording me a peek at the tight reddened skin beneath. For a few seconds, I even dared to let my eyes fall to the older man's shorts, hoping to see....

What? Exactly what was I hoping to see? Jesus, now?

"Um, just... let Terry know that his dad stopped by," Henry said. His hand dug near the leg of his shorts before he reached to pull the waistband higher. "H-hope you two have fun."

Henry let his eyes wander again before he turned and hurried toward the door. He opened the side door of the kitchen and let himself out. I caught him looking at me once more through the crack of the door before it was pulled shut.

I finally let myself breathe.

My thighs relaxed. The entire time I'd squeezed my legs together and hid behind my shirt. My mind reeled. Terry's fucking dad had just seen me! I felt my pulse all through my body, especially in one location. I felt so weirded out but....

With a glance toward the hall, I hurried silently across the linoleum floor to the window at the door. I peeked past the little curtain at the glass. I saw the older man climb into his truck. I recoiled a bit when he shot a glance at the house. In seconds, the shiny red truck was pulling away up the gravel drive.

I blew out a sigh. I couldn't get my heart to stop pounding. Henry hadn't recognized me... had he? Surely not. I could still feel his eyes on me. There was no way in hell that Henry knew who I was if he was eyeballing me that way. He'd have been disgusted. I stared out into the gloomy day through the window again, biting my lip and wondering.

Did Henry know?

No. He couldn't. He thought I was some floozy that Terry was with. There was no other excuse for the way he'd stared at me. He was just as embarrassed as I. That much was clear. But... Henry looked at me like... what was he thinking? The way he'd dug at his shorts made my imagination whip up images I'd never before thought of. Leaning on the door, I imagined another set of events playing out. It all happened in my head in a matter of seconds. I couldn't help thinking what it might have looked like.

I closed my eyes and took a breath. There was no way to calm down after that. My nerves were shot. I tiptoed back to the fridge and pulled it open. In seconds I killed an entire sports drink. I gasped in the kitchen, leaning on the open refrigerator door. I saw the meat in the fridge in a sack. I knew Henry's friend processed meat. He'd brought some. God damn it, why then? Why now?

I hung my head, my earrings and hair hanging beside my face. I saw the black satin bulge nestled between my thighs. It had grown. Each rapid beat of my heart evidently carried fuel right to my dick. Shutting my eyes was no good. All I saw was a hairy, aged hand, digging at something girthy behind a pair of white shorts.

When I made my way into the bedroom, I found the covers pulled back and the bed empty. I heard running water from the bathroom. I briskly climbed back into the bed and pulled the covers over me. For a long time I lay there, listening to the shower water in the very next room. My heartbeat felt painful now. I hoped Terry hadn't heard the exchange.

A new sound reverberated all around, shaking the house. I rolled over to stare out the bedroom window. I saw no droplets on the glass, but the darkness and the thunder were enough of an omen. A sinking feeling swept through me. I wasn't upset because there would be no more fishing or kayaking. I prayed the weekend wasn't ruined. I didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay in this bed and--

"There you are."

My head snapped around at the sound of Terry's voice. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't form. Yet again, I was caught off guard. Terry stood at the open doorway to the bathroom. He was tucking the folds of his towel around his waist. In that instant, I couldn't keep my eyes from darting up and down his bare skin, which still glistened. His broad chest was discolored with blushed hues, no doubt from the hot shower water. I searched the front of that towel, but couldn't find the shape I was looking for.

"Doesn't look promising, does it?" Terry said.

He was looking toward the window. Terry made his way around the bed, his big arms still adjusting the towel. I caught tiny peeks of his hairy wet thighs as he walked. I licked my lips, squirming in the bed, scouring my brain for the right words to say.

Terry stood before the window. His broad back was to me. I could make out the shape of his plump square ass beneath the towel. I looked away. I wasn't even sure who I was supposed to be. Quite obviously, I couldn't keep my thoughts straight, but a nagging feeling warned me to be Evan. I was Terry's friend.

At that moment, thunder shook the house again. The rumble seemed to never end. The distant patter of raindrops on the roof began. I sank further beneath the covers, watching Terry intently.

Terry shook his head. He stepped back from the window and slowly turned. His eyes found mine. Something in his expression made me melt into the mattress.

"Doesn't look like we'll be out on the pond today," Terry said.

The larger guy stared at me, waiting for me to respond. I couldn't. I didn't know how. Did he expect Evan? Did he want Eve? Was I supposed to mention his father? My jaw quivered, opening a few times, but still I couldn't get my voice to work.

A grin formed on Terry's face.

"Guess we'll have to find something to do indoors," Terry told me.

Before I could even process what he'd said, the towel had fallen from Terry's waist. My eyes fell right to the limp cock dangling at my friend's big thighs. He moved toward the bed, and that dick bounced with every step he took. The covers were tugged from my hand and swept open. Terry's huge naked body climbed into the bed beside me. His warmth immediately rushed out to ensnare me as he pulled the covers around us. A hand tugged me toward him. My heart sailed after skipping several beats. I was staring into the sober eyes of my friend.

The mass of his body closed over mine. I slid into him and accepted the embrace. I knew what was happening, but a part of my mind simply would not accept it as truth.

Terry kissed me. His lips felt so much softer than the night before. My body was as light as a feather again. My back arched and the front of my panties moved. I felt like her again. It was supposed to be just a bit of fun. I was addicted to the act now.

When our lips parted, Terry whispered words into my mouth that sealed my fate for the weekend.

"Maybe Eve can keep me company."