Tequila's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrank to the side when Terry started to stand. He set the tequila on the table beside the chair, then stepped past me. I felt silly still on my knees so I rose to my full height, wiping my hands on my shorts. I turned and peeked past my hair at Terry, who was adjusting his shirt and looking at the damage I'd caused.

"I uh, I gotta get outta this shirt," Terry said, looking up at me. He offered me an awkward smile. "I'm... kind of a mess."

My jaw fell open. The words were right there. Offer to help him! I said to myself. Say something!

"I'll... just go get changed," he told me.

Before I could react, Terry was pushing open the back door. It shut behind him, leaving me on the porch alone.

****

I leaned forward in the chair with my elbows resting on my knees. I stared without blinking out toward the pond. Only the croaks of frogs and the chirps of crickets were there to accompany me. It was really peaceful. On any other night I'd have welcomed the solitude.

I took another drink from the tequila bottle. The warm fuzzy feeling told me that it was beginning to take hold of me. I was still sitting like a girl, with my legs together. I still wore the wedge heels. I admired the little crystals on the straps on my feet. He'd seen all of it. I'd really nailed it. A glowing feeling inside still radiated warmly. It would become another memory. Especially the sight of that cock erupting right in front of my face.

It wasn't enough. Clearly.

It had been like, twenty minutes. Maybe thirty. In any case, if he was coming back Terry would have returned already. It had been long enough to change a shirt. More than once I'd almost talked myself into going in to find him. Fear kept me seated on the deck chair though.

Dressing up had a major effect. There was no doubt about that. I wiggled my toes in the wedge heels, still reveling in the feeling of being a girl a little longer. Looking the way I did felt incredible. It had done a number on Terry, just like I wanted. I'd never seen him cum so quickly, or as much as he did.

In the end, it seemed no different than the other times.

I'd sucked him off many times before. I could still remember the first drunken night, when we'd taken too many shots of tequila. I couldn't quite remember his exact comment that spurred everything into action. It started with letting my hair down. That had turned into a hand job, maybe on a dare of sorts. I couldn't forget how it ended.

Every time he came, I knew exactly what he felt. The clarity, the instant sobriety, the realization of reality. I'd felt it hundreds of times myself. I wanted to go inside. I wanted to get flirty again and be a babe for him. It sounded silly, but it's want I wanted.

I dreaded that so much though. I couldn't bear the thought of finding Terry inside and feeling stupid when I realized the game was over. I was terrified to see him look me over like a freak. He was done with me, wasn't he? It never went further. Why would it go further tonight? Because I dressed for him? No. He was done. He'd called me Evan again. I was just Evan.

I took another drink from the bottle. I closed my eyes, feeling my inky lashes touch. I tried to imagine how it might have gone if I hadn't gotten so eager. I should have strung him along, denied him the orgasm. Maybe he'd have wanted more. Absently, I slid my hand between my smooth thighs and found the pouch between my legs. I rubbed myself. I was still so pent up. I didn't want to get undressed, not like this. I wanted so much longer to spend as Eve.

But he'd called me Evan.

With a sigh I rose to my feet. It still felt so wonderful to stand tall on a set of heels. I stepped slowly in the wedges toward the back door, letting my long legs brush past one another. The world around me was beginning to loose solidity. My head was floaty and my body felt weightless. I looked at the bottle in my hand knowing it was to blame. If I kept drinking, the morning was going to be rough.

I didn't want to go to bed. I didn't want the night to be over, but I had to guess that Terry was already settling down. He hadn't returned because of how awkward things would seem. Maybe he was right. It worked better when we slept it off and acted like nothing happened the next day.

I let myself in the back door and trudged into the house. I had just set the bottle of tequila on the kitchen counter and turned toward the hallway when I saw Terry emerge from the bedroom.

The two of us stopped when we saw each other. For a second, I felt like I should hide or cover myself up. I was dressed from head to toe like a woman. Where only half an hour earlier I'd wielded it like a superpower I felt like a fool now. Terry looked me over. I waited for him to make a joke.

"Hey, there you are," He said to me.

A little grin began to form on his face. Terry stepped closer to me. He'd put on a tank top that hugged his broad chest tightly. A simple black pair of shorts was the only other thing he wore. It looked as though he were getting ready to turn in for the night. My insides sank.

"I waited for you to come in," Terry went on. "Didn't know if you were planning on finishing that bottle yourself."

I blinked, my lashes fluttering. I couldn't look up at him. I scoffed and hid my sheepish smile, turning my face down. I knew he was just being nice.

"Thought about it," I said, allowing the masculine edge back into my voice. "Figured we got an early one in the morning, right?"

I felt so awkward. I wanted the moment to pass. I wanted the morning to be here already.

"Well, I don't know. I figured we could do whatever we wanted," Terry said.

When I looked up he was only a couple paces from me. I studied him for a second. I didn't see a drunken glaze in his eyes. He wasn't breathing heavy the way he normally did when he was drunk. He stared right back at me. I watched his eyes fall.

I brushed my hair back over my ear with my finger. I felt warmth return to my cheeks.

"It... I just thought since... it would be hot," I said, "that we might want to be out on the water early. Um... you can have the rest of the bottle if you want."

Terry shook his head. Then he took several steps forward. His body loomed right up close to me.

"Actually, I want to start a new tradition," Terry said.

I looked up and found myself ensnared in his hard gaze. Wearing the wedges, I was only an inch or two shorter than him. Terry seemed like a mountain right then. He wasn't a muscular guy, but he was bulky and thick, the kind of guy that used to put people on their asses on a football field. Standing this close to him with his shoulders squared to me was intimidating.

And exciting.

"How about we forget the tequila from now on," Terry told me.

"Uh, okay?" I said.

I started to question him further when his arms moved. Two meaty hands found their way to my narrow waist before sliding down, right into the back of my shorts. I tensed up only for a second. Terry palmed the cheeks of my ass inside my shorts, his long fingers curling up into their fleshy bottoms near my thighs. I was pulled closer until my body met Terry's. My skinnier form felt so little pressed against his huge chest.

"I say we make this the new thing," Terry said, his lips inches from my own.

Waves of raw arousal began to energize every cell in my body. I couldn't look away from Terry. We were face to face. I caught his eyes darting down to my lips.

"Make... what the new thing?" I asked.

His big hands squeezed my ass cheeks inside of my shorts.

"You," he answered. "Eve. She's the new thing."

I started to respond when Terry leaned in suddenly and placed his mouth over mine.

I went stiff in his arms for the first few seconds. His tongue swept into my mouth and coaxed mine into action. Soon I sank against him, tilted my head, and returned his kiss fully. All I could think was that Terry was kissing me. He was actually kissing me. The two guys that rode up here together in his truck would have never done something like this. He was kissing Eve.

I was Eve!

Terry groped my ass and moaned into my mouth. I'd kissed plenty of girls. The shoe was definitely on the other foot now. I felt every part of Terry taking over, dominating the exchange. My head was tilted just like his, and yet somehow he still seemed to loom over me while I coiled into his embrace. My body felt as frail as a feather. I drifted into him and trusted him not to crush me against his chest. Terry played with my ass for his own arousal, but feeling the desperation and greed in his fingers fed into my own thrill.

Our mouths parted and all I could do was stare back at Terry, stunned and overwhelmed.

"From now on, this is our place," Terry breathed against my lips. "I want you to be Eve, and I want to use her."

My eyebrows lifted, as well as just about every other part of me.

"You want to... use me?" I asked him. My voice had become faint and smooth again.

Terry's eyes stared into mine fiercely. I was both fearful and enthralled by what I saw there.

"Do you want that?" He asked me.

It took several breaths before I could force my lips to form the words. I was trembling in his arms.

"Y-yeah," I said. "I definitely want that."

Terry grinned. I saw his tongue moving restlessly behind his teeth. He looked hungry.

"Starting now?" He said.

I smiled back but cocked a single eyebrow at him playfully.

"Whenever you want."

Terry tugged his hands from my shorts. Now his fingers worked to unfasten them. In seconds they were falling down my legs to the floor. His strong jaw pressed into my face with another firm kiss. I couldn't suppress my tiny moan of shock when I felt a large hand between my legs. Terry cupped the little bulge in my panties, gently squeezing what he found there. I steadied myself, still kissing him while I pulled my cork heels free of the shorts on the ground.

The larger man soon slid his hands firmly around my waist and back down to the cheeks of my ass. It caught me by surprise when he hoisted me up, tugging me high against his body. Our lips parted. My legs wrapped around his big body instinctively. At first it felt like I might fall. Then I realized that Terry had no problem carrying me. I felt weightless in his arms as he clutched me by the ass. Terry turned and walked back toward the hall.

I stooped low when I was carried through the threshold of the bedroom. I couldn't believe I hadn't knocked my head on the door frame. I couldn't believe any of it. Terry found the edge of the bed before tipping forward and letting me fall into the safety of the mattress. My hair fanned out around me, and my legs fell open wide.

Terry was directly over top of me. His lips found mine again. For a while, the two of us kissed. I was able to put aside how strange, or thrilling, or incredible it all was. I just kissed Terry, enjoying the sensations of his face on mine. Our tongues writhed against one another. My thighs spread apart, welcoming his big body onto mine. My wedge heels hooked in behind him. A hand slid up under my loose shirt to grope at my soft flesh.

My head fell to the side under the force of Terry's lips. He planted kisses along my cheek, down onto my neck, and swirled his tongue in a ticklish spot near my collar bone. Terry continued to sink. His mouth eagerly sucked at every bit of flesh he found. He spent considerable time on my stomach, tracing circles around my bellybutton and the dangling stars there.

My back arched when his chin brushed the fabric of my panties... my dick. I was hard, though the thong did surprisingly well at containing my cock. I felt the heat of Terry's face between my legs. His lips sucked the flesh of my inner thigh into his mouth. A painful jolt shot through me. I bit my lip and bore the pain. It felt amazing. Cool air kissed each trail of moisture that Terry's tongue left on my skin.

Terry was standing at the foot of the bed now. His big hands squeezed and kneaded the flesh of my legs. I was still spread open before him. Not much was hidden from him. My cock pressed the fabric of my thong upward. Terry was looking me up and down, his eyes drinking in every inch of my body. I felt so vulnerable in front of him and it felt so good.

"How is your body looking this good?" Terry asked me.

My skin grew warm. I bit my lip, unable to even form words.

"Have you been tanning?" He went on.

I simply nodded.

Terry shook his head, staring at my body in amazement. His hulking form seemed to bristle. I could feel the tremors through his fingers sent right through the flesh of my legs. Terry reached for the end of his shirt and pulled it over his head. It was nothing I hadn't seen before, but under the light of the bedroom, laying before him as he bared the flesh right before my eyes, his thick chest gleamed with intensity.

"I think I'll need your help for the next part, Eve," Terry told me.

He reached down and took me by the hand. I was pulled up into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. My legs were still spread wide beneath me. My wedge heels were planted on the floor. My face was inches from Terry's waist. I looked up at him, feeling my long hair brushing the bare skin of my back through my shirt.

Terry loomed over me. A single hand rested on my head, toying with strands of my hair. He didn't need to tell me the next part. I knew what he expected. I slid my hands up his huge thighs until my painted fingernails found the waistband of the black shorts he wore. I pulled them down to his knees and let them fall away.

Terry's flaccid cock was right before my eyes yet again.

I hadn't seen his dick this way in so long. Maybe the second time I'd ever sucked him off in secret he'd been this limp. I stared at it now, marveling at it's form. It still looked spent and sticky from earlier, and retained its darkened discoloration from use. I reached up and took it in my fingers gingerly, careful of my nails. With my other hand I cupped his sagging balls. The smooth damp skin in my hands was enough to make my toes curl atop my heels.

I encircled the few inches his limp cock in a loose fist and began to tug it to life. I tipped my head to one side, letting my hair fall to one shoulder. Batting my eyelashes, I stared up at Terry while I pulled his flesh. His eyes searched my face. I must have still looked pretty to him because he never looked away. Leaning forward, I pushed the head of his cock into my lips. I watched him when his chest swelled full of breath. I savored the moment. Swirling my tongue slowly over the velvet smooth head of his dick, I coaxed the blood back into his shaft.

Both of my hands slid around his waist now. I cupped two meaty ass cheeks in my palms and pressed them forward. The half hard dick slid further into my head. A slick sack of balls brushed my chin. I eased myself back and let the cock fall from my lips. I glanced down at it now. It hung with more weight than before and twitched with renewed vigor. Letting my jaw fall open again, I scooped the dangling head back into my mouth and slid forward.

Terry's hand pulled me in this time, so I kept diving. My lips fastened around the base of his cock. My chin was now nestled deep into the skin of his balls. I could feel them wagging slightly just beneath my face. The bulbous tip in my throat was swelling and throbbing. A firm hand caressed my hair. I looked up to watch Terry let out a low moan. I worked my mouth around the shaft and wagged my tongue. It bulged and grew. The corners of my lips were growing slick.

When my head slid back, trails of spit lined the veiny hard shaft all the way to the rim of the tip of his cock. Again I let it fall away from my mouth, only now the thing stood erect on its own pointing right back at my face.

Terry blew out a slow breath. Then his hands found my shoulders and pressed me back down toward the sheets. I eased back onto the mattress, lifting my knees and letting my thighs hang open.

I stared up at Terry. His cock bounced with arousal.

"Think it's my turn, Eve," he told me.

Every time he said my name, it sent chills skittering down my back. I had no idea what he meant. Was he really about to... do that? My mind raced. I thought of the moment he had grabbed the bulge in my panties in the living room. Not a single time in the past had my dick even been brought in to the equation. Did that not ruin the illusion? Especially now that I was Eve?

Terry slid a single hand up my thigh. His palm rubbed firmly across the crotch of my panties, mashing into my cock and balls. My hips lifted. My eyes crossed from the pressure. I let out a whimper. Girls had touched me there. Not like this. This was not a caress of feminine fingers. Terry squeezed my shaft through my thong. My cock swelled back against the crushing grip of his hand. I bit down hard on my lip. It didn't exactly hurt. In fact I welcomed the pressure.

I was so busy writhing on the bed that I didn't notice Terry sinking to his knees at the edge of the bed. The hot breath between my thighs was what got my attention. I stared down past my cock to see his face between my legs. Terry clutched my thighs and pressed me open. My legs folded back, my knees pressing toward my shoulders. I saw my twitching cock peeking back at me beneath my thong. I was spread wide.

I sucked in a breath. Terry's fingers dug under the strap of my thong. His knuckles brushed the warm sensitive skin right near my asshole. Terry pulled my thong aside. I felt the air cool my ass before his breath washed over it. My head fell back and my eyes shot open wide.

Terry crammed his jaw between the cheeks of my ass and slid his tongue over my asshole.

I really did sound like a girl then. I gasped and whimpered. I dug my fingers through my scalp. Terry's chin was wedged between my ass. The odd sensation of his tongue gliding through my crack both sent chills through me and warmed my insides. I trembled. I couldn't believe he was down there. Terry was tonguing my asshole. I twitched each time the point of his tongue dipped through the sensitive ring of skin.

I was able to grab my own legs behind my knees. I did so, but it mattered very little. Two big hands pressed me back by my thighs. I was cradled back into the mattress. I kept looking down to make sure I was actually seeing this. It felt generic, but I honestly did wonder if it were a dream. My cock and balls were still covered by the thong, but several times I felt Terry's nose prodding up through my panties. He didn't look up at me. Maybe he couldn't believe what he was doing either. I didn't care. In a matter of moments, my ass crack was dripping with saliva.

I felt pressure at my asshole and my legs stood straight into the air. I let out some sort of sound.

Terry's finger was inside of me.

It slid back as quickly as it had burst it. I had time to gasp before his finger went right back through me. It went in deeper, then slid back, then dove deeper still. Terry whirled his tongue all around the rim of my asshole, wetting his finger as he went. I heard him slurping and sucking.

I couldn't believe it was him.

I stared at the ceiling in shock. A thick finger pushed in and out of me. A man was lapping at my ass like it was a pussy. Terry. Terry was doing that. I should have felt violated. Maybe I did. In any case, I tugged back on my legs and pulled myself even wider. Terry's knuckles mashed against my ass cheeks with each thrust of his wrist. I felt sopping wet down there.

A second finger prodded at the ring of my asshole.

I braced but couldn't prepare for the way it felt. One finger pulled back, but two found their way through me. There was no pain. Only pressure, and a lot of spit. Terry painted his fingers with his tongue each time he'd pull them from my ass. I felt myself stretching. The sensation of tightness against someone else's flesh was intoxicating.