Tequila's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there, folded back and spread open with my legs in the air, a realization swept over me. Terry was eating me out. He was eating my ass and fingering me like I was a girl. Like I was Eve. I never had any idea why I looked forward to our tequila nights so much. I understood fully why Terry enjoyed it so much. He was getting sucked off, and it was probably taboo for him, a kinky itch that he couldn't scratch elsewhere. Megan couldn't do what I did. To Terry, his girlfriend was too vanilla.

Why did I love it so much?

It confused me to see Terry climbing to his feet. His two fingers still probed my saliva soaked asshole. I clutched my legs by the backs of my knees and stared up at him. My eyes soon fell from his glistening mouth all the way to his hips. The muscles inside of me squeezed Terry's fingers hard. The black thong lifted from the surge of blood through my cock. I knew what was about to happen. Terry's dick stood straight out from his body again.

He stepped closer. It might have been my imagination, but I swore I felt the heat from his crotch as he moved it closer to mine. I held my breath. The thick fingers slid from my hole. It felt like many of my brain cells left with them. My mind became so instinctual and primitive. All I could think about was Terry's cock. I wanted him in me. I needed so much more than fingers. I didn't care if it hurt. I prayed that it would, that he'd bury his dick inside of me and use me like a whore.

I moaned like a girl when he placed the velvet smooth tip between my ass cheeks. Even though I was expecting it, just the touch of that bulbous head scrambled my brain and left me in shock. Terry hunkered lower, adjusting. The heat of his swollen skin blended with the warmth of my asshole. Terry clutched my thigh with one hand, aiming his shaft with another. He pushed so slowly. I knew he was trying to be careful. The anticipation was eating me alive. I wanted to feel it so bad. I was tired of fantasizing.

The head of his dick seemed to just rush in.

My flesh opened around his shaft. A loud moan filled the room. I realized it had come from me. The intense pressure I felt was enough to curl my toes and bend my spine. My whole body tensed up, including the ring of my asshole. I clenched the cheeks of my ass hard. There was pain, but there was also the satisfaction of knowing Terry's cock was spreading me open. He was inside of me. That fact alone was enough to numb my senses.

I felt my eyelashes batting as I stared back up at Terry. I could see the pleasure written across his face, from his furled brows and open jaw. But I also saw him watching me closely. I realized he was waiting. Either he was allowing my asshole to form around his cock and become stretched enough to take him, or he was waiting for me to deny his entry and push away.

The debate rolled over in my head. Was this too much? The pressure and the pain was intense, but having a swollen cock inside of me was incredible. I gave no protest. I just stared back at Terry and bit my lip, hoping he'd understand the signal.

Terry eased his hips forward.

My head fell back as the dick climbed through me. It spread my insides as it went. Another loud moan was pushed out of my lips. Terry stopped advancing. I could feel his shaft throbbing in the very ring of my ass. The corner of my mouth lifted into a smile. Terry was so aroused, and I could fucking feel it. Living flesh pulsated within me.

"More," I heard myself say.

I hadn't even decided to say the word. It just left my lips. Both of Terry's hands were planted on my thighs, holding me apart. I felt him shift his weight as he pressed inward again. My jaw dropped even wider. His cock reached depths I hadn't thought possible. A pair of sticky balls mashed themselves into my ass crack. My whole body shuddered. My dick was straining so hard beneath the fabric of my thong panties. Some reaction in my ass was seizing and throbbing, causing my sore hole to squeeze at the thick shaft planted against me.

And I could still feel the rock solid flesh buried within me twitching.

This is what it feels like, I told myself. It was like a drug, overwhelming and intoxicating. Another person's live body part wedged firmly inside of me.

Air was sucked into my lungs like a vacuum force when Terry began tugging his cock backward. The suddenness of it, the sensation of being emptied of fullness, was something I could not prepare for. Clutching my legs, Terry eased himself back against me. I felt the bulbous head of his dick pushing me open again.

I gripped my legs. So did Terry. I stared at him, drunk with lust. He stared back. Terry came even closer, his balls sliding across the bottoms of my ass cheeks. He pressed down on my thighs. I whimpered. I was bent impossibly in half now, my legs touching near my ribs. I didn't even know I could be stretched this way. My ass and my crotch were so open and exposed now.

Now, a dick was pumping in and out of me.

The pain was gone. All that was left was the satisfying fullness of Terry's flesh gliding in and out of me. It was hot, living flesh that probed me. This wasn't some toy or cold plastic. There was a tender give to Terry's shaft and tip, but it was driven by an unyielding stiffness.

I loved it. Folded back like I was, Terry had assumed complete control. I had spread myself open and belonged to him now. I was at his mercy. I watched the muscles tighten beneath the skin of his arm. I marveled at how his huge upper body could remain so stiff and still, while his hips ebbed like waves to and from my ass.

It could have been two minutes or two hours that he slowly pumped himself into me that way. I never tired of the feeling. I moaned and gasped with each gentle thrust unabashedly. I gave him control of my legs, sliding my hands through my shirt to pinch my nipples, or into my hair to grope at my own scalp.

Terry loomed over me. Sweat had begun to form beneath his shirt, across his forehead, and even between his thighs and my ass. In any other case, I might have been repulsed by touching a sweaty guy. Eve loved it. Terry's skin glistened. Every curve and clenching muscle on his body was now highlighted under the lights in the room.

When I thought it couldn't get dirtier, Terry peeled the shirt over his head and flung it away. He rocked me back into place with his hands hooked behind my knees. He somehow crept closer, and his cock somehow found further depths in my ass. As he leaned over me, I admired his broad chest and the meaty slabs of his pectorals. The hair on his belly spiraled up from around his naval. I never thought I'd be gawking at such features. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Terry was a guy, through and through.

When he sped up I got louder.

Now there were sharp little punches of pain deep in my gut. A sweaty sack of balls slapped at my open ass crack. Huge hands pinned my knees down and my body was folded beneath him. Terry's hips slammed into me. My jaw hung open. The sounds that left my mouth were so frail and feminine. I saw the look on his face. His eyes had a strange glaze over them. His expression was flat and focused. That jaw seemed as hard as the lines in his neck.

As wet smacks filled the air, I could only watch in amazement. I felt so slutty. Terry had eaten my ass like a pussy, and now he was fucking me like a girl. I sank further into the delusion with each of his powerful thrusts. Illogical fantasies filled my head while I was being fucked. I could be his girlfriend. He could finger my ass in public places. Terry could make me suck his cock going down the road in his truck in broad daylight. I'd wear slutty outfits for him. We'd take pictures and post them on the internet.

I knew they were pipedreams even as the thoughts whirled around in my head. Being held beneath Terry, spread wide like a helpless whore, I swore I'd do anything for him. If I could feel this cock inside of me, if I could feel his body hammering against mine, I'd do whatever he wanted.

With my wedge heels bouncing in the air beside me and my panties pulled to the side, I felt like a girl. A woman. I never knew that's how far I wanted it to go. But with a live, pulsating cock beating at my guts, it was all I could think about.

I was Eve, and I belonged to Terry.

I shuddered at the very thought of it. I felt my asshole tightening, even ass Terry drove his cock through me. I stared down at myself, at my smooth tan legs and my belly button ring. My dick was hopping beneath the black thong. A whirl of overpowering force rushed up from my ass right to the tips of my hair.

I didn't realize I was cumming until it was too late.

The stains in my panties were first. Then the milky pool of fluid began to drip out onto my waist. I groaned louder than ever before when my dick started shooting rapid spurts of cum through my thong, up across my belly, and right on the stars and moon that jiggled from my belly button.

Terry didn't stop or slow down. He kept pumping his dick into me at an unyielding pace.

I was out of breath. My asshole felt so snug around the swollen shaft. It didn't seem to end. The front of my thong panties were tented up from the force of my own little dick seizing from the orgasm. I was vaguely aware of how loud I was being. I wailed like an injured animal, my cries only interrupted by the sudden thrusts of Terry's body against mine.

I could see the discolored tip of my glazed cock. No more cum spilled from the slit, but my entire lower body was still locked in some sort of seizure! There was... some fucking spot that Terry's cock kept gliding over. Even though the strength in my own dick was waning, the ring of my asshole was fixed so firmly around the veiny shaft that pressed it open.

Energy seeped out of my every limb. My long legs dangled in the air, flopping from Terry's thrusts. My body slid back and forth across the sweat soaked covers on the bed. A dick kept prodding my insides. Terry grunted and gasped, but never slowed.

I stared up at him in complete shock. I remembered when his dick had erupted right in front of my face. I thought of the clarity that had washed over him. Now it had fallen over me. The hyper sensualized moments now felt so mechanical and grimy.

Terry, my friend of many years, was thrusting his sweaty body against mine.

He seemed to climb over me. Sweat dripped from his chest, right off of the tips of his nipples, onto my bare skin. His face was flushed with color. His eyes were still glazed with lust. He no doubt saw a feminine whore beneath him. Terry pressed down at my legs, holding me open. I felt the pressure from the grip of his hands.

I felt odd now to lie there and be fucked in the ass. Every single sensation was even more evident. From the clap of his balls against my skin to the impact of Terry's legs on my ass.

You're getting fucked by a guy, I thought to myself. Terry is fucking you in the ass.

I kept thinking it. The words kept echoing in my head. I was pinned beneath Terry, feeling his cock turn my insides out. Tiny little doubts and regrets tried to sneak into my mind like bugs on prickly feet, only to be scattered each second when Terry's body crashed into me.

Suddenly I felt the pressure on my legs disappear. My sore hamstrings relaxed. I gasped as the cock in my ass slid all the way free to leave my whole gaping. I had just a second to blink and look up at Terry before he flung one of my legs to the side. The force was enough to roll my body. I found myself on my stomach, dizzy from the swiftness of the motion.

Two big hands clapped onto the sides of my ass near my hips. They pulled, and my body obeyed. I was tugged back, and up onto my knees.

Just like that, my chest was low against the mattress while my ass jutted up high behind me.

I couldn't even gather myself. I was still wiping my hair from my eyes when I felt groping fingers yet again digging beneath the thong in my ass crack. Terry tugged the strap from my ass, pulling it out wide and releasing it to snap against my ass cheek. I actually jumped from the snap of my panties. Within seconds, a swollen cock head was mashing its way between my crack.

I gasped and lurched forward from the force. Terry pushed his dick all the way through me until his balls collided with mine. I wasn't ready for such a plunge. I wasn't ready when he tugged his dick back and rammed it into me again. I yelped. My hair cascaded across my face, and I had to sacrifice my balance to wipe it from my forehead. My earrings wagged when Terry planted his hips against my ass again. A dull pain pierced my insides.

Soon my upper body was falling. First I fell to my elbows. The force of the blows were blasting bellowing groans from my lips. I let my face fall to the covers to muffle the embarrasing sounds. Before long, my back was arched and my chest lay flat on the mattress. My ass was still held high by the huge hands that clutched it. The thrusts came so rapidly now. A set of fleshy balls slapped my backside, flinging forward and back from the motions.

I swept my hair from my eyes and glanced back at the man that flung himself into me. There were no signs of orgasm on his face. Terry was enjoying himself. I sagged back to the mattress. I felt my ass jiggle from the force of Terry's thrusts. The strap of my thong dug through my left ass cheek. Trails of cum dripped up my stomach beneath me. A single hand swept up my spine along the curve in my back. My limp cock bounced helplessly between my legs in its cradle of fabric.

I blinked my eyes, watching my eyelashes fanning the air. My panties were pulled to the side, and I was being fucked like a girl. I wouldn't be done until Terry was satisfied. A cock was pummeling my ass. A man grunted behind me. His clammy skin slapped mine.

I felt like a woman. I felt like a slut. I couldn't even believe this was happening.

****

I blinked my eyes. Black lashes batted the air. I stared at the dull grey glow near the curtains. Warmth enveloped me. There was even a clamminess to parts of my body.

I was awake. For several moments, I lay there in utter shock of my surroundings. I was in the bed. I was laying on my side... sort of. Musky, spicy smells filled each breath I inhaled. My eyes darted across the expanse of flesh beneath me. My cheek was resting comfortably on the meaty chest of a man. My arm was draped across his body. I could feel my leg beneath the covers, laced between the hairy thighs of the guy beside me.

Terry. I was in bed with Terry. He'd fucked my brains out, and now I was naked under the covers, snuggled against his manly form like I was his girlfriend.

I relaxed. It was the strangest way I'd ever waken up. It was all supposed to be a bit of fun. Why were we sleeping together? Was that part of the fun? I didn't move though. Terry's huge chest rose and fell. My arm stayed in place. The heat shared between our bodies was overwhelming, and yet I hated the thought of moving away and embracing any chill away from Terry's body.

Instead, I wiggled closer.

I still had my earrings on. If I hadn't closed my eyes again, I would've rolled them. Everything was exactly like it was the previous night. I still wore the long, loose, open backed shirt. Of course it felt damp and wrinkled. I could feel the stickiness coating my crotch. Yes, I'd slept with the cum soaked thong still on. Maybe that had sounded perfectly rational when the two of us had laid down.

For a long time, I lay draped over Terry's body basking in the feel of him. He wasn't awake, and I was secretly indulging in his flesh. The thought occured to me to slide my hand down and squeeze his dick, but I didn't want to wake him. What would he say the morning after? At times I'd stare at the wall, letting the dim twilight grow brighter with each passing moment. Then I'd find myself snoozing.

Inevitably, I was stirred completely awake. Mostly because I had to pee and my mouth was incredibly dry. Though I wanted to lay there forever, I had to get up. Moving as carefully as I could, I removed my arm from the slab of man and eased out of the covers. I watched Terry the entire time. His arms were above his head. He didn't move or wake. A chill hit my body and I pulled my shirt down around my hips.

In the bathroom, I sat down to pee. It was something I might have laughed at before. But it was relaxing to be able to sit and relieve myself. My head was swimming. Maybe I'd drank more tequila than I realized. I stared in a daze, not blinking or moving my eyes. Flashes of the night before came and went.

I remembered cumming, soaking the panties I still wore. I also remembered Terry's fingers in my hair, his hand holding my head down while he hammered my ass with his hips. God, it seemed to stretch on forever and still didn't last long enough. My sore asshole twitched at the memory of Terry slamming his body into me, his cock nodding inside of me, my ass growing slick and full from....

I blinked away the memories. I still felt the mascara coating my lashes. I'd finished peeing, but still sat like a girl with my legs together and my dick tucked down between my thighs. Maybe I'd sat down because a part of me dreaded the daytime. Soon I'd be Evan again, just another guy who was friends with Terry. Just friends. We'd ignore the previous night like always and not even bring it up. As stupid as it sounded, my little walk of shame and sitting down to pee were just bittersweet ways to hold on to Eve for just a little while longer.

My mouth was dry. I wanted nothing more than to slide back into bed and wrap myself over Terry's warm body. I needed a drink badly, though. I crept through the hall on my toes into the living room. I rubbed my eyes carefully, not wanting to make more of a wreck out of my make-up, whatever was left. My legs felt so sore and stretched. My insides felt oddly hollow, though I realized I loved the sensation, knowing what had caused it. Wearily, I headed straight toward the refrigerator.

A man stood at the open refrigerator door.

I froze. My eyes widened at the sight of the guy. I could see he was older, and right away I knew who he was. I wanted to turn and sneak back to the bedroom and hide. It was too late. The older man turned to regard me, his mouth already open to say something.

The guy stopped when he saw me. He shut the door of the refrigerator and retreated a single step. I remained still, unable to move. My pulse had shot from comfortable to a panicked gallop in a matter of seconds.

Terry's dad stared at me. His eyes darted down repeatedly, but shot back up each time.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry, honey!" Terry's father blurted. "I uh... I'm sorry, I was just dropping off s-some bacon and sausage... a guy I... work with g-gave me some things.... I'm sorry, I just wanted to bring Terry some of it. I knew h-he was going to be out here all weekend and, and I was on my way into town and...."

I stood there petrified, but my hands tugged down at the long shirt I wore. I tried to hide my panties. He had to know. Henry had to recognize me. Fuck, I probably looked like a mess! He didn't see it yet, but I knew he'd put two and two together. It was only a matter of time. The makeup was still on my face, but I probably looked so disheveled. Henry would see through it all. I knew it. My face grew hot from embarrassment. All I could do was stand there.

Henry licked his lips. I watched him, seeing the way he stared right at my eyes. I cowered from his gaze. He blinked rapidly.

"I don't mean to... intrude," Henry told me. "I thought that... Terry w-was here with a friend, I didn't realize...."

Henry's eyes darted down again. I watched the large man wrestle his gaze back up to my eyes. I gripped the ends of my shirt in white knuckles, still tugging it down in an attempt to hide my black thong. I shifted my naked thighs, though it only served to slide the bulge between them around.