Teresa Gets Busted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon inspection, the device had only three buttons: an On/Off switch. A (+) button and a (-) button. He carefully placed the device on the nightstand and hit play on his laptop.

There was no introduction at all, which surprised Raymond for some reason, and the first image he saw was his girlfriend stripping out of the civilian clothes; the clothes she was wearing when she pecked him on the cheek before being hauled off in the shackles earlier that day. The sound quality was amazing and the HD video was even better. The video was split into four feeds taken from four different camera angles. He began to get hard at the sight of his sexy girlfriend standing naked in the room with her hands on her head. Raymond's eyes darted around to all four feeds to get the full effect.

By the time she saw Teresa getting hogtied, that was it for Raymond. He began to pleasure himself and he was blowing his wad fifty seconds into her bondage.

Once he recovered, he decided to put the disc into the hotel's DVR; the split-screens were nice, but a little small to see on his laptop. There must have been cameras rolling everywhere in the special wing that his lovely girlfriend was being held. He watched as Teresa was marched down a hall to her cell with a wadded swimsuit stuffed into her mouth. The video feed had switched to a single angle that filled the entire TV, and then it went back to four feeds as she was locked into her cell.

He watched with admiration as poor Teresa failed to hold the position with her hands on her head and was punished again. For the second time within twenty minutes, Raymond jacked off; the sight of his chick getting herself off with the help of the Ben Wa balls was fantastic!

A moderately cold shower helped Raymond to wake up and he did not need to see any more of it that night but he couldn't resist the temptation. The video feed picked up with Teresa being unchained from the gate and helped to her feet by the female guard. The microphones had clearly picked up the dialogue of the guard telling Teresa that she had only lasted four minutes before she came. She was explaining the prisoner's failure while she removed the blindfold.

Poor Teresa, now standing again with her hands on her head, looked at the ground in despair and did not respond. The feed in the upper left-hand corner of the TV captured her facial expression beautifully. The guard removed the Hitachi from her crotch and told her to put her hands behind her back and she was handcuffed.

Still in her punishment suit, the prisoner was walked down the hall about fifty feet and into another room. Again, a single camera captured the walk and four new cameras awaited her in the new room.

"Kneel on the bench, please," the guard commanded.

Teresa knelt and the handcuffs were removed. She instinctively put her hands directly onto her head and then the woman removed the punishment suit by undoing the back snap and then lifting it over her head. The same male guard could be seen entering the room. Raymond had come to realize that this guy was a master at tying people up. Raymond watched intently as he swiftly and effectively bound his girlfriend's wrists with separate lengths of rope. It became evident to him that the separate cameras were being manually focused somehow because one of the feeds focused in on the rope work; he made a mental note to be sure to watch this part again at some point to improve his own, derisory binding skills.

The ropes were tied off to a long bar that hung from the ceiling and then the roper began to work on the naked prisoner's feet. Teresa's feet hung off the back of the padded bench and her slender ankles were on either side of a large ring that they were securely fastened to. Then he left the room.

The female guard watched him leave and then went to the wall to engage a button that activated a loud motor which slowly raised the bar that Teresa was fastened to. The prisoner's arms were spread out and when the muscles in her shoulders were taunt, she turned it off.

"Ten lashes for each minute you couldn't hold your orgasm, Teresa," the female guard said. She was wielding a whip of some sort that had a leather handle and a black strap about an inch wide and a foot or so long.

"Oh, fuck," Teresa uttered, wondering how the metal balls in her cunt would react to the flogging.

"You lasted just under five minutes," the guard said. "I'll be nice and round up: Fifty lashes."

"Thank you," Teresa heard herself say, and not sure why.

"Oh, and you have to count them out," the guard added and removed her jacket and hat for optimum power and accuracy.

Teresa nodded and braced for the first lash. Raymond also watched and waited, his dick at full mast.

Then it came, a long stroke that landed flush on the tattoo on the upper left-hand side of her back.

"Ahh!!!. One," Teresa wailed.

The lash made Raymond rethink his arrangement with the crooked government but when the camera focused in on his lover's back, a light red mark was all that appeared.

"Ahh, Fuck! Two," the prisoner called out. The lash had landed flush on the other side of her back.

The expressions on Teresa's face were priceless, Raymond was thinking, and the fact that she was drenched in sweat was nice, too. A half-second after each lash was delivered she would close her eyes in pain and begrudgingly call out the number. Every inch of the prisoner's back had turned pink due to the rubber whip and then the target became her feet.

"Ahh!, Twenty-five," Teresa called out. "Please, not my feet. Anywhere but my fucking feet."

The lash had landed flush on the ball of her left foot and her toes curled in pain, revealing the fresh French-pedicure on his honey's tootsies. The guard did not listen to her plea and landed another accurate blow to her right foot. These lashes to his girlfriend's tender feet pleased Raymond to no end. He had specifically told the sharp dressed foreigner who had offered him the 'Real Punishment Package' that he wanted to see his girlfriend's feet tortured a bit. He was extremely pleased at the pedicurist's work that had been performed the day before.

When Teresa's poor soles were amply pink, the guard started whipping her bare ass. This, Raymond noticed, was causing his girlfriend to squirm with pleasure. The camera that was focused on her face made it evident that the ass-lashes were having a profound effect on her pussy. Raymond suspected that the compounded pain of the lashes might have helped, too.

Instead of hollering out the number of the lash, she could barely get the words out between moans of pleasure. The forty-fifth lash was the one that did her in, ultimately. Raymond watched as she climaxed after that lash. Her toes curled on camera one, her face tightened up on camera two, and her ass and pussy pumped uncontrollably on cameras three and four.

"You've had enough," the guard declared. She went over and turned on the motor to lower the prisoner's arms. Unable to hold herself up, Teresa crumbled into a ball on the bench and the guard swiftly removed the Ben Wa balls from her pussy. She then untied the exhausted prisoner's feet and wrists and stuffed a corner of the punishment suit into Teresa's mouth. With the suit clinched between her teeth, she was forced to crawl back to her cell, getting lashed on her bare ass and back as she went.

Again, Raymond's eyes lit up at the sight of Teresa on all fours. He had also put in a request to make his girlfriend propel herself in humiliating and uncomfortable positions - the €150 extra was well worth it.

Raymond watched her entire agonizing journey down the hall and then pleasured himself one last time before passing out on the bed with his hand clinching his dick.

12