Teresa Gets Busted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Free the prisoner," the driver of the cart said. "Bring her here and hook her up."

Teresa figured that she was about to become the third horse in the carriage, but that was not the case. Her feet were released from the stocks, but her hands remained bound.

She was led to the back of the cart and forced to her knees behind a short wooden post that was affixed vertically to the boards that made up the bed of the cart. A guard then attached her collar to the top of the post and then bound her ankles together with a length of scratchy hemp rope.

Teresa was effectively stuck in a kneeling position for her bumpy ride back to the jail.

"Hee-ya! Hee ya!" the guard driving the cart hollered and gave each of the men a good smack on their asses with the whip.

The cart slowly crept forward, and soon they were on their way back to the prison.

It did not take long for Teresa to realize that the trip was going to be slow going and bumpy as hell. She had no doubt that her knees were gonna be hurting by the end of it, but at least she would not have to walk back in those torture heels. Also, she did have a nice view of the two very sexy backsides of the men propelling the ancient cart.

It was a sight that she stored away in her spank-bank for a later time when she would be free to pleasure herself.

To be continued...

12