All Comments on 'Teresa's Change'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a release

allways dreamt of being sissyfied and fucked by mom and dad this story made me cum while wearing my sisters panties bra stockings and heels thank you

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 14 years ago
Great fantasy

An amazing treatment of intra-family sex that had everything one could want. First, the girly preparation of Teresa by his/her Mom--the wax job, applying her makeup, and helping her to dress in corset, panties, stockings and heels. Second, Mom's use of Teresa to satisfy her own lust, sucking her cock and sitting on his face. And third, Mom's presentation to Daddy, as if she were supplying her husband with an eager young whore, and Daddy's uncontrolled sex with his love-slut sissy son. I loved the description of Teresa's lipstick streaks on Daddy's cock and the vision of Mom watchng the two of them fucking while she masturbates herself. Excellent. Totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hotter than Ever!

This one is hotter than the first and I crave more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Amazing

Great story. I liked it very much. I hope that in the future you will tell us more about the Dad/Teresa relationship. It's amazing sex but perhaps Love too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
More!

Very Hot. Perhaps Dad could bring over some guys and pull the train on the bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
That was a great story

Man,that story was fucking awsome! I loved it. I would love to hear more about Teresa and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Yummy

Wow, that's one erotic family coupling....good job...more, more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous