All Comments on 'Teresa's Christmas Miracle Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are coming the Reptilians ?

budliterbudliter9 months ago

I hate cliffhangers.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman9 months agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted, and comments

budliter, my Level 4 Patreon patrons have received the cliffhanger answer, and all my Patreon patrons will be getting Chapter 2 tonight, while everyone else is waiting for Literotica to publish Ch. 02, which I submitted this morning.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rivetting as usual. It seems unfair to literotica readers to have to wait. I don't have to like it even though I understand. A little surprising to have got a bonus Christmas story in Aug but I am not complaining. Eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman9 months agoAuthor

Anonymous/unfair - WHY is it unfair? Just how much are you paying Literotica to read the stories on their site? Just how much are you paying me for the stories I write?

Furthermore to this point: creating cliffhangers is an integral part of writing my stories, and is one of the most fun things for me in writing my stories. Leaving cluuuues for y'all to figure out the answers is also part of the fun for me, though few people seem to try to figure them out. The bottom line: if you don't like the cliffhangers, if it bothers you THAT much, then just stop reading my stories. Don't click on them, don't follow me. I'm not writing them to meet YOUR standards.

Neptune60Neptune609 months ago

Teresa through the looking glass.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Sitting on egg shells ! Wish i could afford you.

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

IC . Anonymous is obviously not one of your devout readers . GR8 chapter .

teedeedubteedeedub9 months ago

I still liked The Fountainhead better.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Once again you have given us a Teresa Christmas season triller. This one is from Teresa viewpoint to become metaphysical then her other adventures.. I’m guessing that the incident with Phyllis and Clarissa were trail run to this event. Why haven’t a clue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES