All Comments on 'Teresa's Triple Delight Pt. 02'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Blow by Blow

replay, I liked that, different. It flowed well, written well except for some minor things.

Just my opinion here. I would have dropped the words 'very bulbous' in the anal scene. The reason is, one, it can refer to something extreme. Think of a wild mushroom where the stalk is slender and the top is four times larger, or, just an incandescent light bulb. The other thing is measurements I read or was told let the reader use there own mind to decide. Example:[ Soon as it did he slid all 8 inches straight in] edited: Soon as it did, he slid it all in or ( his full length in). Just trying to be of help. I am an amateur at this writing stuff so take this with a grain of salt.

Rita's last call seems interesting, wonder where that leads.

I do question something. Teresa has found her paradise or Pandora's box.What else might that bucket list have in it. But in the first part Roger seemed reluctant at first, that makes me wonder too.

I will keep following this story of past experiences for sure, I find it interesting.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you prinnavea...

...for the constructive feedback. Both points you made were well taken and I'll keep them in mind in the future. As for Rita's phone call, it didn't lead to much. Not every conversation with her can. And have no fear, more to come for sure. I'm already working on a follow-on event that took place. But it might be a while before I get to publish it. Thanks again.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Replay

Lacey, Another Wonderful Hot Erotic Story for sure! Teresa May have gotten her fantasy-bucket list item taken and the three guys enjoyed it. But hearing it retold as you and Walter were in bed and the Hot Sex just added to the pleasures of reading your story. It’s so easy to be the fly on the wall as you describe the scene and dialogue. I’ve enjoyed reading all of your Wonderful Hot Erotic stories. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of your Mature Erotic Adventures.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Follow-Up****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
932 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES