Teri's Bucket List 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Darling. There are no dimensions to sex. Good or bad, hot, or not so hot, sex is sex. There's no denying what our bodies need and crave. Sex is just that, sex with a capital S-E-X! No matter who or when, how or how long you've been at it, sex is the master plan for release."

Val wasted no time in preparations and immediately began massaging Teri's calves, which were hot to the touch. As she explored further up, she felt Teri tense and begin to shake very quietly. A small hum escaped from her mouth and a smile played at the corners. "Oh, fuck, Val! Don't stop. Your touch is magical. It won't take me long! Here it comes!" Her orgasm washed over her and she looked into the dreamy eyes of Lexi.

"That must have been a good one!" whispered Lexi, not so quietly. "Damn, Val. Do me just like that!"

Very eager to please, Val used the same technique on Lexi's supple body and elicited the same explosive result.

"Now that we have the easy ones out of the way, let's get nasty! This will require a little help from you two, but I think we can make it work. Let me get some oil and get us all slippery. It's amazing what a little heated oil will do to fast forward an orgasm."

As Val left, Lexi reached over and tweaked Teri's nipple, not stopping there, but sliding over her friend's body. When Val returned, she began splashing oil on the two girls, who by now had entwined and were slipping and sliding over each other. Val soaked herself with the fragrant sachet of the titillating fragrance and began humming her own siren's song.

"I thought you two were newbies at this!" mumbled Val, as Lexi and Terri managed to arrange themselves so that suddenly, Val was trapped between the two. They each held an arm and assaulted the sultry masseuse at their leisure. Lexi sucked a nipple, while Terri wove herself around so that her mouth was at Val's waistline. Seizing the opportunity to plant a kiss on such a sexy body part, Terri leaned in and licked Val's sexy curves, moving incessantly towards her pussy. Although Val wasn't in control anymore, she gave in to her baser instincts and allowed Terri to kiss her way to Val's throbbing center. The scent of a freshly aroused pussy, along with the low-pitched moaning Val was producing, only added to the scene.

They proceeded to kiss and caress each inch of Val's fabulous body, with each of them arriving at a wonderful climax, albeit at different times, which only added to the sensuality of the afternoon. As they were preparing to leave, Val asked about their dinner plans.

"Ed is going to treat us to an intimate dinner at a local club and take us dancing after," answered Terri. Would you like to join us?"

"Well, I don't see why not. Text me the time and place and I'll meet you there."

On the way back to the room, Teri texted Ed to inform him of the additional dinner guest. He seemed a little nonplussed, but immediately calmed down when Terri told him who the guest was to be. The horny wheels in Terri's mind had started turning, and she didn't want Ed to miss out on all the fun.

Ed reminded them of their time constraints and let the two girls shower together, against his better judgement. When they emerged from the bathroom, Ed gave them a very appreciative inspection and declared each of them "Fuckable on sight!"

Dressing for the evening's festivities didn't take long. Teri was draped in a very tight, lace shawl with no lining, that left little to the imagination. Her skirt was short enough that she had to be very careful getting in and out of the car, lest she would flash any and everyone within sight. Lexi wore a mini dress that was open on the sides. The front and back were held together with two small bows on each side, one about a third of the way from her shoulders, and another near her waistline. The volume of exposed skin was so great that Lexi had to hold the front and back together as she walked or run the risk of being arrested for indecent exposure.

They arrived at the restaurant and found Val awaiting them inside. She too was dressed to impress, wearing what appeared to be a very respectable mini-skirt and skintight camisole top. Val's skirt, while appearing simple, was split from the hem to the waistband, presenting any voyeur an eyeful of skin. Ed, pleasantly surprised by the appearance of Val, felt his balls stir when she embraced him with the same enthusiasm as his two other girls. Embarrassingly, his cock began to rise and he knew that Val felt it. She smiled seductively, and whispered, "Lexi and Teri have told me that you're off limits tonight. Think I might be able to help you slip your leash? I know you're trying to help Terri learn the ropes of sapphic love, but surely they'll allow me just one good fuck. I'll try and work out the details."

When she turned and walked away, he had to adjust his cock to avoid considerable embarrassment.

Their dinner was superb, and the wine helped everything go down well. When they arrived back at the hotel, they made the bathroom visit and Ed told each of them that his part of the evening had come to an end. Val looked downcast and pled with Teri with her eyes.

"OK, you horny bitches. I guess you might as well know the truth. Ed is my son, and he moved into my life after his father passed away. Yes, we're lovers, and yes, he's helping me check off these bucket list items. This particular scenario was to help me learn to make love to a woman, with no help from him. So far, he has been the perfect gentleman, disappearing when he would be in the way. I find now that that the original plan was unfair to Ed, and I want him to enjoy this with us. So. If either of you feels the need to include Ed in our activities, you have my permission to do so." confessed Teri, gently stroking Ed's chest, from his nipples down to his massive erection. "And girls, I assure you that he can take anything you throw at him."

Teri kissed Ed passionately and lay beside him. "Girls, our stud has on too many clothes. Would you help me get him comfortable?"

Quickly, they removed all of his outer garments and stopped. "Damn, look at that cock," whispered Val. "I know I felt it earlier, but I never dreamed it would be fucking perfect! Lexi, have you ever fucked such a beautiful cock?"

"Nope, but I think tonight's the night," answered Lexi, coyly.

"Nuff talk!" said Val as she slithered up Ed's legs, positioning her juicy cunt directly on his cock,which was stretched out on his stomach. Rubbing her slick lips up and down, she quickly lubricated the underside of his turgid tool, and suddenly engulfed him without slowing down. Her descent was steady and unrelenting, until her nose touched his skin underneath his navel.

"How long has it been since anyone deepthroated you, Stud?" asked Val, as she began to work her magic on Ed's dick.

"It's been a while," he grunted, appreciating Val's expertise.

Lexi had rolled over to Teri and pulled her head down and kissed her with unbridled passion. "Now, my bitch! It's time to continue your education. Get your sexy face between my legs."

Teri felt an unbidden thrill at being manipulated by Lexi. Feeling somewhat helpless, she complied with Lexi's command and was immediately overcome with lust. Opening her eyes, she looked at her very first pussy from up close and was in love. Her inner slut took over and in a split second, she had sucked Lexi's swollen, meaty lips into her mouth, and began nibbling on them sexily. Lexi began to moan deeply which turned Terri on even more.

"You like that, my little bitch?" asked Teri quietly.

"Oh fuck yessss. I'm cumming!!!!!!!" screamed Lexi, her breath coming in gasps. "Don't move! I'm still cumming! Oh fu-u-u-u-u-ck!" She had slammed her legs together, effectively trapping Teri's head.

Teri didn't know anything else to do, so she continued to kiss and lick Lexi's cunt with abandon. Finally, Lexi stopped moving and relaxed, freeing Terri's head and face.

"Fuck! What did you do?" asked Val. "I've never seen anybody licked so hard they passed out."

Ed had moved so that he could check Lexi's breathing and assured them she was breathing normally.

"Damn, Mom! That must be some potent tongue you've got there!" said Ed, smiling.

Without missing a beat, Val climbed over Terri's head and settled into a 69 with her. Terri slid her body under Val's and again got an up-close and personal view of another very hot, dripping cunt. She pushed her tongue into Val's opening and began fucking her with her tongue. Val hadn't gotten settled before she felt a climax moving along her thighs. She settled onto Terri's face and enjoyed a wonderful climax.

Val then moved her body lower so that Terri's nose was almost touching her rosebud. Terri, overcome with lust, began probing her lover's asshole and was soon rewarded with a generous dowsing of Val's cum.

"Fuck, Ed, she just came on my face! Oooh and it tastes wonderful! I love this!" pushing Val onto her back. "I'm getting some more of this." Val slid her hands down her body to her mound and parted her clit's covering.

"See my clit, baby? It needs to be sucked just like that. Come on, fuck me out of my mind!"

Teri dove at the protruding nub and captured it with her lips. She then began to seduce the magic button with her tongue. Licking up and down rapidly, she knew that it wouldn't be long. Val doubled up in climax, pulling Teri's lips away from her convulsing pussy.

"Oh fuck! You've made me come again!" said Val breathlessly. "I never knew my cunt was so sensitive. If you ever want to come and work for me here at the spa, I assure you you'll never go hungry!"

Teri, somewhat embarrassed by all the attention she was receiving, just lay on her back and soaked up the adoration. Val's phone pinged and when she checked it, she sighed. "As much as I hate to say it, duty calls. Please don't let this be the end of this. I want to explore more with each of you, especially you, Ed. I can't imagine a cock like that in my pussy. Let's do it again, OK?"

Assured that the group was ready for an encore soon, Val gathered her belongings and left them to their devices. Teri leaned over Lexi's face and kissed her gently, asking in a whisper, "How was that for a first-timer, baby?

"Oh Teri! You're a natural! All I want to do is put your face in my pussy again and again!" answered Lexi.

Ed cleared his throat and said, "Ladies, I hate to interrupt this intimate moment, but we need food, bathing, and rest, in no particular order. Let me suggest bathing first, then nourishment, and finally rest, as we are scheduled to depart for home tomorrow morning."

The girls looked at each other and smirked. "Will we be able to play any?" asked Lexi, gently rubbing Teri's.

"Of course. Whenever and wherever you can get away with it. All options are on the table," said Ed, looking forward to finally getting in on the action. "I'll shower first," he said, getting up.

"Oh no you don't, fucker!" shouted Lexi. She dashed to get in front of Ed and snatch his shorts down around his ankles. Falling to her knees, she engulfed Ed's semi-hard cock in one gulp. "I've been wanting this dick all weekend and I'm not going to let it get away again!"

Lexi's fellatio ability was on par with anything Ed had ever experienced, and it wasn't long before he was completely hard. Lexi pulled her lips off his cock with a pop and looked at Teri. "Want a taste of this, Mommy?" she asked, pointing Ed's cock at Teri's face.

"Oh, all right, if you insist," laughed Teri as she began licking Ed's cockhead. Lexi meanwhile rolled over so she could kiss and lick his massive balls. Loving the smooth texture of his sack, she began to suck them into her mouth. The sensation was incredible to Ed, and he let Lexi know.

"Fuck, Lexi. No has ever done that to me before. That feels great!" said Ed, as he began to feel the stirrings of a climax.

As Terri continued to get as much of his cock down her throat as she could, Lexi became aware of Ed's change in breathing. "Gonna be soon, girls. Where do you want it?" Both women scrambled to get face-to-face with Ed's dick, and they weren't disappointed. After a three-day backup of not having any action, his cock was loaded. When he released his torrent of cum, he used his hand to distribute the load equally between the two cum-hungry vixens. When he was finished, Ed looked at his work. Lexi and Teri, their faces dripping with cum were giggling like schoolgirls. Their laughter turned to lusty moans as they licked cum off each other, snowballing when they wanted, and getting caught up in the moment.

Ed surveyed his work with approval, even getting in a lick here and there. "Damn," he said. "That's some good cum! No wonder you two love it!"

Lexi and Teri led the way into the bathroom and started the shower. Ed was blown away by the show they put on, and could hardly wait until they entered the shower, relishing his proximity to such beautiful, nubile, lusty ladies. His cock revived the excitement of the last few minutes and demonstrated his incredible powers of recuperation. He was ready to go again.

Lexi noticed his erection first, and gasped. "Teri, look at this beautiful pussy-wrecker!"

Teri, accustomed to Ed's talents, simply said, "Careful girlfriend! You're exactly right and that monster doesn't have a conscience. You do want to be able to walk tomorrow, right?"

Lexi, who by now was stroking Ed from top to bottom, sighed and said, "Yeah, but I have developed quite a longing for this cock. I guess, we'll have to make other arrangements with our relationship."

Ed took all this in stride, knowing he belonged to Teri alone. Teri welcomed Lexi into the shower with a warm hug, and began applying body wash sensually, not forgetting Ed. He took the opportunity to cop several feels of both his sexy mother and her friend. Thinking he had died and gone to Heaven, his hands filled with soft, yielding flesh, Ed made a valiant effort to help the girls along in their bath.

Eventually, they rinsed and dried, dashing from the bathroom to the bed. Piling on like kids, they wrestled for a few minutes, finding orifices and curvy, warm flesh. Suddenly, Teri overpowered Lexi and stretched her out on her back, kissing down the voluptuous body of her lover. As she descended lower her kisses became hotter and hotter. Licking here, sucking there, she soon had Lexi writhing and moaning.

"Yeah, bitch! Lick that pussy! Suck my clitty! You're not getting off me until I cummm!" yelled Lexi. Looking around, Teri spied a small pillow and raising Lexi's body up, slid the pillow under her hips. She could already see the advantage this position gave her. Somewhat turned on by Lexi's slutty words, Teri redoubled her efforts and basically attacked Lexi's splayed cunt. Diving in, she licked and sucked her friend from bottom to top, bringing on a very contented sigh. Terri looked at Lexi's pussy and said, "I know now why women love to be loved by women. Your fragrance is so fucking delicate and delightful, I want to camp out right here between your thick thighs and love you until morning, but duty requires that I nibble this big fucking clit for a while. Think you can take it?"

"Oh, hell yes. I can take it you cuntlapper! Go for it!!!"

Teri finally got her lips around Lexi's swollen, protruding clit and clamped down. Lexi went wild, causing Teri to have to grab her thighs and hang on for a few seconds, never moving her lips. Lexi regained some semblance of normal breathing and Teri clamped down again. This time, she shook her head, driving Lexi over the edge again.

Ed, standing at Lexi's feet was amazed at his mother's oral skills. He also took note of Lexi's divine body. She was everything that a horny male could ask for. Her breasts swayed as Teri continued her assault. Her womanly thighs were wrapped around Terri's head, seemingly threatening her breathing. Teri moaned and the vibrations on Lexi's pussy drove her to another, smaller climax. Finally Terri eased back, giving Lexi's clit a lingering suck, which caused Lexi to squirt what seemed like a gallon of cum. Teri tried to collect every drop, licking and sucking to keep up, which only extended Lexi's orgasm.

Lexi, exhausted, pushed Terri's head away, right onto Ed's cock. He had been watching the action from Teri's ass and was more than ready to sink his cock into his mother's steaming, pulsing cunt. One stroke and he was balls deep, feeling his pubic bone contact Teri's buttocks. Teri thought she had been fucked before, but Ed proved his prowess as a superb lover this time.

He began by slowly moving in and out, pulling his cock to Teri's lips and easing it back in. Suddenly, without warning, he slammed all nine inches of his steel-hard cock into Teri, causing her to scream at the top of her lungs.

After several deep strokes like this, he took note of Teri's lovely ass bouncing with every stroke. That visual, along with the sound of his body slapping her ass accelerated his climax. Teri had begun to rotate her butt and it seemed that Ed's ejaculation raced from his heels. When he exploded into his mother's steaming cunt, he saw lights exploding everywhere.

"Damn mother!" he said as he slumped onto Teri's back. "That's the hardest I've ever cum! I think I might have died there for a minute."

Teri squeezed her cunt and milked Ed's cock. Lexi, roused by the action, had crawled behind Ed and gotten on her back between his thighs. Reaching up gently, she cupped and began to caress Ed's balls.

"Teri, these balls haven't shrunk a bit. You need to fuck him again so I can get one in my mouth!" said Lexi.

"Your wish is my command, dear," murmured Teri as she started to rotate her hips again. This motion, combined with a gentle back and forth movement soon had Ed ready to pound her again. He quickly fell into the same rhythm, this time slapping Teri's ass and loving the extra moisture of his cum leaking out around his cock.

Ed realized that Lexi had moved so that her face was very close to Ed and Teri's coupling. "Fuck, that's some good cum, Ed. After you're finished with mommy, I want to clean this motherfucking cock," she said, continuing to excite Ed even further. He could hear and feel the squelching sound as his rampant cock continued to pound Teri's sodden pussy. Her lust was insatiable and she came violently, dislodging Ed's cock from her overly slick cunt.

Lexi, seeing her opportunity, grabbed Ed's dick and licked and sucked it until it was perfectly clean. Then she turned to Teri's pussy and began another attack. Teri, who was resting comfortably, was startled to feel a different tongue invade her well-used cunt. Lexi was an expert at her chosen task and soon brought Teri to another climax, accompanied by several gushes of well-mixed cum. She gathered a mouthful and grabbed Ed's head, pulling him to her lips and snowballed her mouthful of cum into his hungry mouth! They shared the delightful load back and forth a few minutes until Ed finally swallowed it.

Teri, who had witnessed the debauchery going on between her legs, laughed and cheered. "Now that's the way to end a sexy show. Hopefully we can do this again soon, but we have to get on the road," said Teri ruefully, leaning in and kissing Lexi passionately. "I can't wait to continue this tryst at our house, where we can be our natural selves."

"Oh, me too!" exclaimed Lexi, moving to collect her things. "How about weekend after next?" she asked.

Ed spoke up, saying, "Lexi, we have to get back to the daily grind, but we will definitely keep you in mind."

The three parted, with Ed and Teri soon lost in traffic. Teri leaned over and caressed Ed's dick. "You know we don't have a schedule to adhere to. You want to stop at the rest area and knock off a quickie?"

12