All Comments on 'Terminator Tool Ch. 01'

by cwcw99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start...seems improbable but, it is hot! Continue, Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked a little more information on almost everything. The accident was vague, his friends were non existent aside from being a non speaking taxi driver, the doctor came across as sketchy just like your typical mad scientist type, the nurse came off as friendly and horny but seemed to be beyond sexually satiated in about 10 seconds and aside from the patient commenting on how amazing and fun his was going to he really added nothing aside from a quick ejaculation and pressing a button that wasn’t even described or mentioned a location since it would seem unusual for a person to have a big red button on his testicles. The storyline is interesting but the nuances are lacking as are the emotions and the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The never mentioned button of unknown locale/size/description was a fail editorially for me too. Maybe OK to gloss over externalities like friends, medical specialists beyond a doctor of unknown provenance and a single nurse who is excited before the trial, but a story about a penis with a button that just shows up and isn't described in any way...is odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People need to urinate several times a day. How could he be in a hospital for weeks on end and never urinate once. The ide he could be there that long and never see or touch his penis is absurd. Also, your medicine is from 100 years ago. Keeping someone sedated and physically immobile to "rest" are at high-risk for bed sores, pneumonia and blood clots. Today, even patients who have had open-heart surgery are up and moving within a day or two. I recommend if you are going to write a story based on medicine, you should read up about it first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercwcw99@cwcw99
Retired, needed place to continue writing. Enjoy fetish and fantasy material.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES