Terms of Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat utterly transfixed at the spectacle, biting on the fleshy part of my hand below the thumb, a tingle beginning between my legs. I was just about to touch myself down below when they both turned to the camera, cheek to cheek, blue and brown eyes gazing intently at me, their nipples now hard. I let out a disappointed moan when the image froze and the playback ended. I was stupefied by what I had seen and gave no thought to reading the accompanying document. I already had a fair idea what may be in it -- at least I hoped I did. If my terms of repayment meant kissing someone like Lizzi and her friend had just done, then I would be happy to pay her back over twenty five years, like a mortgage.

Digging out my headphones, I played it back again so I could turn up the volume and hear the sounds they made in all their glory. By the fifth playback my fingers were wet and I came, biting my lip, a tear running down my cheek at their eyes burning out of the screen at me, wishing I could suck on those erect nipples.

I wiped myself clean and willed myself to read the note, praying I would not be disappointed. As with the video, I read it over and over as elation grew in me. I was not alone anymore and I couldn't wait to begin my repayment schedule.

Just to be sure, I read it one more time before I replayed the video on a loop for the best part of an hour.

The next morning I read it again but didn't dare play the video as I would never get to work. My initial excitement was now tempered by a harsh dose of reality. I had barely slept and my mind was in complete turmoil as I walked Hugo and my other charges. I now knew I would soon be required to sell my soul to Mrs. Elizabeth Franklin and recalled the old saying to be careful what you wished for in case it might come true. Just what had she in store for me? Poor Hugo was in shock as I almost ran him around his normal route. I barely spoke to the other walkers and yanked him away from Millie, his favourite chocolate Labrador, with an exasperated sigh and a stern word. I tied him up outside Lizzi's conservatory as always and beat a hasty retreat lest she saw me.

I was excited beyond measure, but a tiny part of me was frightened at what I read. As with my first time with Reina, an almost unheard voice cried out from the depths of my soul and told me not to be such a craven little coward. I was young, increasingly horny and invariably frustrated. This could be fun. If Lizzi wanted my soul, she could have it.

Well, maybe she could have it.

Was I brave enough? My unbridled joy of the previous night was now tempered with anxiety and there was a tight knot in my stomach for the entire day.

Back home, Mum's moussaka, usually one of my favourites, was like chewing cardboard. Emily and Lucas's excited conversation washed over me and I responded mechanically. It didn't take long for Dad to pick up on it.

"Everything ok, Leah? Seem a bit distracted tonight."

I told the first of many lies I would tell in the coming months. "Yes, fine Dad. Just tired. It's been a busy few weeks and I love my little business, but it's taking a bit of getting used to. Off to Lizzi's in a few minutes to discuss a few things."

I felt awful, but it was the cue I needed to excuse myself. Lizzi's note had screamed at me from upstairs for the entire time I sat with them.

Back in my room, I read the note once more.

And once more I wondered just what I was letting myself in for.

Hi Leah.

The lady I am with in the video is a very dear friend of mine, Virginie, a lovely French lady known to all as Ginny. I hope you enjoyed the video. Ginny and I certainly enjoyed making it.

What you saw defines me, Leah. It is what I am. It is who I am. It may have shocked you, but I hope it intrigued you as well.

If, as I suspect, it intrigued you, then please come round at seven o'clock tomorrow and we can discuss your terms of repayment. Believe me, Leah -- it will be a lot more fun than paying back cash! If I am wrong - and I sincerely hope I am not - then come at six so I will know your decision one way or the other before we talk.

If you do choose the earlier time-slot, I will be prepared to write off the debt in its entirety. If that is the case, I hope we can still be friends and you would continue to look after Hugo, as he loves you.

Keep an open mind. It is a fabulous world my friends and I inhabit, Leah. I think you would find it fabulous too. I had a suspicion as to why you were not fulfilled with boys, and when you told me about Reina, I was utterly exhilarated. Once upon a time, I was the same until someone showed me the light. It is why I have set all of this in motion.

I hoped when we first met that it would be me who showed you the light, but some lucky little Spanish girl got in first. I envy her. At least let me show you how to stay in the light and make it shine all the brighter.

I am not a religious person, but I pray that I see you at seven and not six.

Assuming you come at all, of course.

All my love

Lizzi xxx

Heart thumping, I looked at my watch. Just gone five-thirty. I had to make a decision and make it fast. I lay on my bed, my mind in a whirl as I replayed the video one more time.

Four

I walked down her garden path with bated breath and pressed the doorbell. There was no hiding the look of disappointment on her face as she ushered me in without a word. I leaned down and fussed over Hugo, lazing in his basket in the hallway and could almost feel her gaze burning into my back as I ruffled his big ears and tickled his tummy.

I straightened up and Lizzi stared at me with sad eyes, a resigned tone in her voice. "I hoped you'd be tickling my tummy, not Hugo's. I hoped you'd come at seven, not six."

Her look of abject disappointment sliced through me like a knife. I knew then that this was not all just a charade to get a young girl into her bed.

Feeling slightly light-headed, I put my hands on her shoulders. "Lizzi, I came at six because I couldn't bloody wait to do this." I pushed her back against the wall and pressed my lips against hers. For a moment, she seemed too shocked to respond as I ran my tongue along her closed mouth. Then her hands gripped my buttocks through my sleek leggings and her lips parted. Our tongues met and I held her to me, her soft breasts crushing against mine as our hands began to roam. A shiver of excitement ran through me at the feel of something hard against my nipples. Was she pierced there?

It could never match the kiss I had witnessed between her and Ginny, but I did my best and sucked on her lower lip, our tongues flickering. I rubbed my nose against hers as Ginny had done as she ground her pudenda hard against mine, one hand in my hair. The smell of her newly washed hair and her subtle perfume were intoxicating and my light-headedness turned to full-on dizziness. Her hands slid under my shirt and I gasped as she tweaked my nipples gently, feeling glad I had gone bra-less.

Our embrace was only halted by Hugo's whining from his basket, presumably wondering why his mistress was suddenly pinned against the wall of her own hall by his dog-walker. By then, I was under no illusions as to whether she was pierced or not as her left leg was up around my buttocks and my hand slid under her silky blouse and tugged gently on the ring in her left nipple through the gauzy material of her bra.

We tried to ignore the dog, but when he began to yap, I pulled away breathlessly and Lizzi slumped against the wall. Her voice was low and husky. "So you liked the video then?"

Without a word, I knelt back down to Hugo. "Now be a good boy, because Leah and your mummy are about to have a very serious discussion, so no interruptions. If you're very good I'll let you see Millie next Tuesday, coz you like her, don't you? I'm sorry about earlier when I dragged you away from her and cut your walk short, but your mummy scared the living shit out of me, so blame her."

I looked back at her. "Millie's a bit young for him, but he has the hots for her. Seems to be a recurring theme tonight, doesn't it? And yes, I enjoyed the video, Lizzi."

"Indeed it does and I am so glad you did." This time, she held out a hand to help me up. "Glass of wine as we discuss your terms of repayment, Miss Rowlands?" The earlier sadness in her eyes was replaced by a sparkle and they now shone, filling me with joy.

"Don't mind if we do, Mrs Franklin. I hope there is much to discuss."

Her face was a picture as she handed me my glass and we touched them together. It was a mixture of relief and elation and I could barely contain my emotions either. I had just sold my soul to a woman fifteen years older than me - and presumably infinitely more experienced - and I had no real idea what I had let myself in for.

She took a large gulp of wine and let out a long, slow breath. It let me see that she was as relieved as I was. "Leah, only a few letters separate the words 'desolation' and 'elation', but believe me, when you go from one to the other in a split second, you realise just how polar opposite they are. Fucking hell, young lady - you had me on the floor one moment and floating above the clouds the next."

I gave her a sheepish little smile. "Sorry, after seeing that video there was no way I could wait until seven. I wanted to make the first move -- to let you see I am comfortable with my decision."

Her hand went to her brow as if wiping away sweat. "Phew, and I am glad you are. I've wanted to stare into those blue eyes as I kissed you for a long time. Did it take you long to decide?"

I laughed. "Longest five seconds of my life. I made my mind up even before you kissed Ginny, and I hadn't even read the note. I kidded myself all last night and today that I was unsure, but I knew I was lying to myself. I've watched that video over and over and read your note so often that if it was on paper, it would be blank by now. The video was truly beautiful, but way too short. I'd love to see more."

"There's a lot more, so that can be arranged, don't worry. Leah, I've dreamed of this moment since you tripped over Hugo's lead the first time you walked him. I have bided my time - not something I am usually good at, but I couldn't make a move during your exams. I hoped that once you left school and they were over, something like this may happen. Like Reina, I had an inkling about why you were not happy with your experiences with boys. The same thing happened to me when I was your age. Then the other night, you told me about Reina and it was all I could do not to come on to you there and then."

"Why didn't you?"

"I wanted to be sure and it wasn't the right time." It was her turn for a sheepish smile. "And I like playing games, Leah. I hope we get to play many games together."

"So do I. I want to learn, Lizzi and I can't think of a better teacher."

I almost melted at her smile. "Ginny's a good teacher as well!"

"I bet she is. God, the two of you were awesome together." Then something made me think. "That must be an old movie. You didn't have nipple rings in it."

Her laugh made Hugo growl out in the hall. "Bloody hell, well spotted. Not so old - it was only a month ago and we both had them done two weeks ago. I've got rings, she's got bars."

I was intrigued. "Reina's got them and I love them. I only saw you above the waist. Any other adornments?"

She gave me a wicked grin. "Not telling. You'll have to find out for yourself."

"Ooh, can't wait!" I took a sip of wine. I was now relaxed with my decision, but something had been bugging me since I watched her and Ginny in action. "Lizzi, it was more than a pleasant surprise when I found out you were..." I floundered, not able to make myself say the word out loud, even though I had said it in my head many times.

Lizzi helped me out. "When you found out I'm a lesbian, you mean?" She gave me a pointed stare. "Like you are?"

"Well, yes - when you put it like that. I've never said it out loud, so here goes. When I realised you are a lesbian - like me - like eighteen year-old Leah Cordelia Rowlands-"

I was stopped in my tracks by a snort from across the room. "Cordelia? Seriously?"

I gave her a mock stern look. "Mum is a big Shakespeare fan, ok? My sister's middle name is Regan and my brother's is Leander. Get over it, lady."

She held her hands up. "Over it. Elizabeth Jane is not exactly exotic is it? At least Ginny can rejoice in Virginie Elodie Leclerc. Sorry, I digress. You were saying?"

I tried to recall my train of thought. "Well, you call yourself Mrs and you said you were divorced, so I assumed you were straight."

She refilled our glasses and gave me a wry smile. "Let's just say my ex-wife and I are still on good terms."

I did a facepalm. "Oh God, sorry! Like a lot of my doggy charges, barking up the wrong tree!"

"Indeed. I don't broadcast it. I know these are more enlightened times, but it is a quiet village and I don't want them thinking their newest resident is really a predatory Alpha female come to ravish their youthful daughters!"

"Oh, so you've got beady eyes on other girls then, have you?"

"I wish. As you said yourself, lovely as the village is, it's not exactly teeming with nubile young ladies of a certain persuasion, is it?"

"I love the place, but it's like one of those old Westerns, when you hear a gunshot and an unseen person reaches into the frame and reduces the town population by one. So why live here?"

"Good point. One word - Ginny. We're not an item, but... we're very close. She works at a public school in Amberdown, teaching her native language to young boys who hang on her every word and young ladies who hope one day they'll look as good as her. I met her when she first came over as a private language tutor in London, just after my divorce. When she got the job down here, I fell in love with the area on my frequent visits. I was sick of London and my job means I can work from home a lot, so I moved down. Still handy for London on the train if I need to go up there, and I have built up a nice little client base around here and on the south coast, so I get the best of both worlds."

It sounded like she was rather smitten by this darkly beautiful French woman. "So how come you're not an item then? I'd say from that video, it is more than just a casual relationship."

She was silent for a long time and I wondered if I had pushed too hard. "I suppose it is. She had a bit of a fling with a girl your age before I moved down here and it hit her hard when they split, so it was good timing and I was a very sympathetic shoulder to cry on. We see other women and sometimes together and as I said, we are very close." She let out a long sigh. "Maybe down the line we may want to settle down, but at the moment, we're happy the way things are. My marriage failed because I couldn't be tied down to one person. I'm a sexual animal. I need to feed my addiction. Ginny is the same. You'd be surprised what a dark underbelly Amberdown possesses, Leah. You and I may be alone in this little backwater, but still waters run deep nearby. That seemingly quiet market town holds a few naughty little secrets, believe me!"

It was so cathartic to be able to talk to her like this. It was such a relief to at last have told someone about my sexuality and not only for her to be sympathetic, but actually be of the same persuasion as me. It sounded as though I had some fun coming my way and if Lizzi and Ginny were to be the initial providers of that fun, then all the better.

I took a deep breath and walked over to her. "Then whatever you have planned for me, I will submit willingly to it. Yesterday, I had no hope of living in the world I long to inhabit. If this is a way into that world, then it's a chance I am prepared to take."

I took hold of her hand. It seemed bizarre that the inexperienced eighteen-year-old's palm was dry and her grip was steady. Lizzi's hand was damp and shook like a leaf in a gale. "I accept your offer. I want in. So, tell me Elizabeth Franklin, where do I start? What do you want me to do?"

Lizzi blinked back a tear. "Oh my God, I honestly never thought this would happen. I am so stunned I am almost unable to respond. I've shaken hands on many deals over the years, but never like this. Look at me -- I'm shaking! Oh Miss Rowlands. I think this is going to be fun. You've amazed me already -- I can't wait to see what happens next."

Elated at her reaction, I gave her a shy little smile. "I've kind of amazed myself, what with Reina and now this. I've only put one foot on the ladder and I'm not sure how far I can go, but there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

"So you want to learn, eh?"

"Oh God, yes Lizzi. I want to learn. I want to learn it all. So once more, at the risk of repeating myself when my panties are fucking soaked - it would appear I am about to start repaying my business loan. So where the fuck do we start?"

She fixed me with a wicked smile. "God, you sound great talking dirty, young lady. Ok -- you asked for it. Repayment one begins now. I have a few things planned, but I didn't want to get too ahead of myself. We'll start slowly and build up. The one rule is that I am in charge -- I will be your mentor, your guide, your guru. Is that clear?"

I shivered at the thought of it. "Perfectly, Mrs. Franklin."

"Excellent. Tonight it's your show. You asked me where do we start? You start, Leah. I watch. I've always wanted to see that sweet, lovely face of yours contorted in ecstasy as you orgasm. That chair is perfect for you to pop your legs over the arms and give me a front-row view of you fingering the pink. So, to put it in boring terms, Leah - tonight I would like to watch you masturbate. Will you do that for me?"

I had rather hoped we may kiss again, but it was her game and her rules after all. I was subservient to her and relished the thought that she would be controlling me. "Yeah, ok. I'm not very good, but I'll give it a try."

It took me a moment to remove my leggings then I did as she asked and cocked my legs over the chair arms. I tried to forget she was there. Reina and I had masturbated together one night, watching each other closely but it seemed strange to be doing it when an older woman sat opposite me impassively, barely a flicker of emotion on her face.

I started slowly and tried to run through my very limited repertoire of moves. Reina had shown me a few, like how to find my G-Spot and how to thumb my clit as my fingers probed and I tried them all now, tweaking my nipples through my t-shirt.

I came, panting, my stiff little fingers a blur. I gazed into her eyes. "As expected?"

"Better. You are so beautiful, Leah. Would you like to see me do it now?"

I knew my reply would disappoint her, but it also disappointed me. I also wanted to let her see that despite her being in charge, I was still going to be my own woman. "Lizzi, I would absolutely love to, but before this little shit-storm blew in, I promised my brother I would help him with his homework tonight. I'm still a little bit scared, Lizzi. Despite my decision, this has been a hell of a few days for me. Do you mind?"

She gave a big sigh. "Yes, I do mind, but I understand. I'm just so grateful you said yes and I can't wait. I've waited this long, a few more days won't hurt. I like the fact you would prefer to stay, but you intend to honour your promise to your brother. It shows integrity."

I was relieved she wasn't angry with me. "Thanks, Lizzi. A lot to get my dizzy little head around. We'll do it together next time, eh? Maybe I can learn from you." My grimace told the tale of wet panties as I stood and replaced them and my leggings. "Maybe a little clean-up needed before a night of algebra!"

Then Lizzi decided I wasn't getting away that easily. "Not so fast, young lady. Before you go, I am going to give you the means to shave that delectable, pouting little puss of yours. All that hair spoiled my view. Next time, I want to see pink and only pink."

123456...8